• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Hmmm...at#18 in the Pass order I sure hope I can hold off smoking all those Illusione's and Padilla's I had stashed away as puts.... :whistling:

Hmmm...at#18 in the Pass order I sure hope I can hold off smoking all those Illusione's and Padilla's I had stashed away as puts.... :whistling:

At #20 I going to have a hard time holding off on those White Owls :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

Hey Stu.....notice I threw in a Liga Privada #9 for you! :laugh:

Nice play on that one! For as much grief as I get over my boycott of Drew Estates, I hope and pray that the Liga 9 is as great as everyone says. I am not above eating some crow while enjoying a good cigar. :cool: This pass is shaping up very nicely!

I say that we replace all the cigars in the pass with 50 Liga Privada #9s right before it gets to Stu...then he's forced to try one :laugh: :laugh:

How can he participate in his first Pass and not do one put/take :whistling:

Please go back and re-read my original post on the first page. I've updated the rules and rounded out the cigar list to an even 50.

Brian, what is the vitola on the Liga Privada #9?
Belicoso Oscuro
Corona Doble
Parejo Oscuro
Robusto Oscuro

Thanks!

Nice play on that one! For as much grief as I get over my boycott of Drew Estates, I hope and pray that the Liga 9 is as great as everyone says. I am not above eating some crow while enjoying a good cigar. :cool: This pass is shaping up very nicely!

I am a sucker I will try any cigar once. :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

LOL! I was going through my golf bag in my trunk yesterday and I dug out of it a Black and Mild Appleton cigar.....one of those with the plastic mouthpiece or whatever the hell you call it lol. That thing had to have been in there for a good 5 years...maybe longer.

I was tempted to light it.....but it wasn't worth the match. lol

LOL! I was going through my golf bag in my trunk yesterday and I dug out of it a Black and Mild Appleton cigar.....one of those with the plastic mouthpiece or whatever the hell you call it lol. That thing had to have been in there for a good 5 years...maybe longer.

But with 5 years age on it you must have been tempted :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

But with 5 years age on it you must have been tempted :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

Mmmmm...yes! Think of how nicely marinated it must be from being in a golf bag for five years. Was it near your golf glove or perhaps a couple pair of worn golf socks? :laugh:

Mmmmm...yes! Think of how nicely marinated it must be from being in a golf bag for five years. Was it near your golf glove or perhaps a couple pair of worn golf socks? :laugh:

One time a friend borrowed his grandpa's set of sticks because his were back home in SC. We get to the first tee and he starts digging around for a tee in a side compartment and came out with a pair of "tighty whities". The worst part was, they were...ummm...Let's say less than clean.

Hmnnn the last 2 posts show me that we are dealing with some very sick and twisted minds. I am glad I was not eating lunch when I read this. :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

I just noticed I'm first up in this little :blush: adventure.

Well, nothing like jumping in with both feet.

I will post my list of proposed T&P's shortly so in case I'm way out in left field I have plenty of time to make adjustments before it gets here and I can get the pass out of this desert as quickly as possible.

Looking forward to learning from this!

Danny

Still taking care of the newbs I see....

Jonesy is top-notch you guys. He helped me run my first pass and he was definatly more than helpful.

Looks like you've put together another fantastic pass #2.... Take it easy and enjoy!!!