• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

I say allow the Illusione culebra...I can't find that fricken thing anywhere!

C'est la vie! :whistling:
"C'est la vie!" my ass....throw it in the box and no one touch it until it gets to me! :laugh:

But then again, I've never been a fan of Graycliff cigars...even the ones I've smoked in their restaurant in the Bahamas.

Sorry, my friend. I was so distraught that I couldn't put it in the Pass that I chain-smoked all three sticks, made tea out of the butts, mixed it with a pint of vodka and guzzled it down in one gulp. :p Sure was yummy! *urp*

Jonesy, I have a problem. When preparing my cigars for inclusion in the Pass Box I found that the Illusione -1- (#151) was damaged and not fit to place in the pass. I am asking if I can substitute an Ashton ESG 20 Year Salute in trade for #77 La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso?

Jonesy, I have a problem. When preparing my cigars for inclusion in the Pass Box I found that the Illusione -1- (#151) was damaged and not fit to place in the pass. I am asking if I can substitute an Ashton ESG 20 Year Salute in trade for #77 La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso?
You're good with that Doc.

OK..revised P's & T's:

Take:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Put:

(1) 77 La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso ($16). . . . . . . . . 151 Ashton ESG ($21)
(2) 109 El Centurion Emperadores ($12). . . . . . . . . . 152 Ashton VSG Wizard ($12)
(3) 113 La Aurora Preferidos #2 ($12). . . . . . . . . . . . 153 Ashton VSG Spellbound ($12)
(4) 114 Hemingway Classic Maduro ($7.50) . . . . . . . . 154 Liga Privada #9 Belicoso ($9.90)
(5) 126 Graycliffe Professionale Pirate ($13.64). . . . . . 155 Winston Churchill #10 ($14.25)
(6) 133 Cabaiguan Guapo 46 Maduro ($8.90) . . . . . . . 156 Cruzado Marelas ($8.90)
(7) 142 Cabaiguan Guapo ($8.20). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 157 Anejo Reserva #48 Maduro ($8.75)

sorry guys been a lil busy with work these last couple days because student have until friday to get their aid taken care of if fall is thier last terms. i have narrowed my list of possible takes and im trying to get together the puts, i hope to have it ready by the time the package arrives so i can have it out the door with a quick turn around since the holidays are coming but if i have to drive it to Brick NJ, i will. good excuse to take the whole box and smoke it with gary and then we dissappear lol

my bad i totally missed that Vinny was the next in line. hmmmm central mass much farther than brick NJ hmmm well sorry vinny Brick Nj wins :sign:

package hasnt arrived to my office yet so i am going to go hunt it down.
package has arrived, will open at home and inspect, outter inspection shows a lil knocking around by mr post-man but doesnt look like it was hard enought to affect the contents.

these are my proposed puts and take...

148) El Triunfador $8.19 leaf&ale, holts, tower - 158)LFD Cameroon Cabinet Torpedo $8.55 Serious, famous, jack Schwartz (tower Cigar has them at 8.25 a single no boxes)

152) Ashton VSG Wizard $11.75 per cp - 159)CAO Vision Epiphany $11.90

153) Ashton VSG Spellbound $12.50 per cp - 160)Untold Story (M) $12.50

154) Liga Privada #9 Belicoso $9.85 - 161)Gurkha Beast $11.10 sources texcigar.com, habanosyhermanos.com, showmeyourash.com

20) Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo $10.99 - 162)Gurkha Titan $14.88 sources texcigar.com, habanosyhermanos.com, showmeyourash.com

this one is probably a "no" but im not sure on rarity for the signature maduro

115) A.F Hemingway Signature Maduro $6.50 per CP - 163)Illusione f9 $6.85 silo, serious, leaf&ale or 163)Illusione mk $6.20 silo, serious

this was the hardest thing i have ever done with cigars, turns out i have crappy cigars that i paid a lot for damn ny taxes and gougers.

thanks for letting me be a part of this jonesy, next i'm going to have to buy some of your personal stock so that i can get into future passes.

package hasnt arrived to my office yet so i am going to go hunt it down.
package has arrived, will open at home and inspect, outter inspection shows a lil knocking around by mr post-man but doesnt look like it was hard enought to affect the contents.

these are my proposed puts and take...

148) El Triunfador $8.19 leaf&ale, holts, tower - 158)LFD Cameroon Cabinet Torpedo $8.55 Serious, famous, jack Schwartz (tower Cigar has them at 8.25 a single no boxes)

152) Ashton VSG Wizard $11.75 per cp - 159)CAO Vision Epiphany $11.90

153) Ashton VSG Spellbound $12.50 per cp - 160)Untold Story (M) $12.50

154) Liga Privada #9 Belicoso $9.85 - 161)Gurkha Beast $11.10 sources texcigar.com, habanosyhermanos.com, showmeyourash.com

20) Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo $10.99 - 162)Gurkha Titan $14.88 sources texcigar.com, habanosyhermanos.com, showmeyourash.com

this one is probably a "no" but im not sure on rarity for the signature maduro

115) A.F Hemingway Signature Maduro $6.50 per CP - 163)Illusione f9 $6.85 silo, serious, leaf&ale or 163)Illusione mk $6.20 silo, serious

this was the hardest thing i have ever done with cigars, turns out i have crappy cigars that i paid a lot for damn ny taxes and gougers.

thanks for letting me be a part of this jonesy, next i'm going to have to buy some of your personal stock so that i can get into future passes.
Looks good except for the last one which you had already figured on.

GREAT!
thanks Jonesy.

when i get home ill inspect all the smokes, check the RH, package up my smokes, and get this package ready to go back out.

with the weather going crazy over here jonesy, should i hold it till monday to send it out or try to get it to the post office tomorrow?

I am ready when you are...

I got some nicely ages Acids that are ripe for the picking. :thumbs:

GREAT!
thanks Jonesy.

when i get home ill inspect all the smokes, check the RH, package up my smokes, and get this package ready to go back out.

with the weather going crazy over here jonesy, should i hold it till monday to send it out or try to get it to the post office tomorrow?
Go ahead and hold it until Monday...no need to rush out to send it off.

Holy Crap...this thing is almost to me! Time sure flies when you're having fun :thumbs:

I guess I better go out and buy a few cigars to stick in there :laugh:

The cool part is that my son is home from college for the Winter break and will see the package when it arrives...he's gunna' sh!t when he sees this box.

Give him a nice LFD Double Ligero Chiselito. See how long he could go without asking for something to drink. :laugh:

i have inspected all the cigars and only one had a lil bit of damage to the wrapper, the camacho triple maduro torpedo(#20)
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/bttr...an/IMG_0196.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/bttr...an/IMG_0195.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/bttr...an/IMG_0194.jpg
this is a pic of the remnants at the bottom of the baggie can someone look at the pics and let me know if it looks like beetle poop or just shavings i didnt see any holes so i think its just shavings

i would also like jonesy permission to do one more trade. while inspecting all the sticks i fell in love with the Hemminway Masterpiece so i propose this trade

T 132) Hemmiway Masterpiece maduro P 163) AF DC Lancero

i have inspected all the cigars and only one had a lil bit of damage to the wrapper, the camacho triple maduro torpedo(#20)
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/bttr...an/IMG_0196.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/bttr...an/IMG_0195.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/bttr...an/IMG_0194.jpg
this is a pic of the remnants at the bottom of the baggie can someone look at the pics and let me know if it looks like beetle poop or just shavings i didnt see any holes so i think its just shavings

i would also like jonesy permission to do one more trade. while inspecting all the sticks i fell in love with the Hemminway Masterpiece so i propose this trade

T 132) Hemmiway Masterpiece maduro P 163) AF DC Lancero
Since I can't inspect it myself, or reallly see what's wrong, just take that cigar out of the pass without worrying about a trade. If it is a beetle problem (which I doubt from looking at the pic) the cigar needs to be pulled out. Your last trade looks good.

I am leaving for Rhode Island in about an hour and will have limited internet access so I won't be able to check in as much.