• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

its ok jonesy, ill keep the Camacho, i have heard good things about this stick and ill just smoke it asap.
i have put in the AF and getting the box ready for shipment.

Wow!! What's the MSRP on the DC lancero???

I could be wrong, but I believe it is $15. However I think these carry a decent amount of rarity because as far as I know these have only been available in some DC special release sets and in very limited quantity at Casa Fuente.

Wow!! What's the MSRP on the DC lancero???

I could be wrong, but I believe it is $15. However I think these carry a decent amount of rarity because as far as I know these have only been available in some DC special release sets and in very limited quantity at Casa Fuente.

Hi guys, just checking out the thread and saw the comment about the DC Lancero and I thought I would chime in.

Brent is absolutely right. I was in Vegas in May of this year and they were going for $14/stick. They have since sold out of them at Casa Fuente and no one knows if or when their stock will be replenished.

i dont know about msrp but i just picked those up at the beginning of this month while i was in vegas for work. The price at the store went up from 14 to 18. Supposedly the fuentes told the store that they needed to raise the price because 14 was too low. I assumed the msrp was 14 and they had to charge 18 but i dont know.

yeah i had to go there every day and went with a couple people so that i could get more than 2. On my last day they cut me a break and let me get 4, i told them i was leave right from there to the airport plus i had been there almost every day. they had a bunch at that time, slot seem to be filled every day with at least 10-20 sticks

on a side note, the box was dropped off at the post office this morning.

DC# 0103 8555 7495 7401 2031

now it probably wont be in the system because the actual post office wasnt open for transactions just drop offs and they lady said their systems were down and they were not processing anything; but she said since mines was paid for that they could accept it and send it off.

pleasure being in the pass. I was thinking of keeping the box since the giants beat Carolina and i lost 3 toes freezing my butt off at the game but well worth it, what a game.

GO BLUE

I believe the pass is waiting for me at home. That or someone really wanted to send me a nice Christmas present.... :love: :love:

Here's what I got so far. I am thinking of two more trades but am not sure just yet.

Taking...
78) Anejo 46
102) My Father #2
156) Cruzado Marelas
158) LFD Cam. Cab. Torp.

Putting...
164) VSG Corona Gorda
165) Seijas Series 2000
166) Padilla 8 & 11 Lancero
167) Tatuaje HVI Verocu Este

I have not done an inventory on the package yet. I will finish up the trades by Friday. Tomorrow is going to be very hectic. Merry Christmas to all.

Joe

Here's what I got so far. I am thinking of two more trades but am not sure just yet.

Taking...
78) Anejo 46
102) My Father #2
156) Cruzado Marelas
158) LFD Cam. Cab. Torp.

Putting...
164) VSG Corona Gorda
165) Seijas Series 2000
166) Padilla 8 & 11 Lancero
167) Tatuaje HVI Verocu Este

I have not done an inventory on the package yet. I will finish up the trades by Friday. Tomorrow is going to be very hectic. Merry Christmas to all.

Joe
Looks good to m Joe, but these are ciagars I'm not too famililar with so I'll leta few of the others chime in. Thai is the first time I've been able to check the site since I've been up north so you'll have to forgive me. Please hold off unlit Monday before sending it off to te old one in New Jersey and we'll go from there. Thanks guys! Hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas!

and before you ask, yea, I've ebeen drinking.

I guess since no one else chimed in I'm good to go? I will PM Gary and get it out this afternoon unless I hear otherwise. Thanks Brian for letting me be apart of the pass. I had a blast!!!

I guess since no one else chimed in I'm good to go? I will PM Gary and get it out this afternoon unless I hear otherwise. Thanks Brian for letting me be apart of the pass. I had a blast!!!
You're good man! Thanks for playing along and being a part of the pass!

She's headin' down the home stretch....

0308 0070 0000 2021 0302

Very nice puts, vinny! :thumbs:

On their way to the ol' Ironpeddler for the Grand Finale, eh? I'm looking forward to seeing the puts from this guy! :cool:
Thanks for the send-off Joe....I got my catchers mitt on! I think I'll grab that Untold Story, I haven't had one of those in a while.

Nothing fancy Tom, just a few cigars I haven't smoked yet. I'm just waiting for Brian to update the list...he said he would in a few days when the craziness dies down from the holiday....no hurry.

Master list is now updated. Sorry for the delay, been a very hectic two weeks for me. Damn, almost done!

Master list is now updated. Sorry for the delay, been a very hectic two weeks for me. Damn, almost done!
Thanks Brian. I just checked and there is no update from USPS, all it says is that it left the NH facility....hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. If so, I'll hang on to it until Saturday or Monday as I'll be away for the New Years Holiday.

I have received the Pass from Joe and I will open it when I return from our little New Years getaway.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CP BROTHERS & SISTERS!

ohh boy last leg then this baby goes home wow what a journey