• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ginseng You Bastid! I have seen things now,

ML237

On a prowl ...can't stop...lost my mind...up in sm
THANK YOU Wilkey,

What can I say about our brother Wilkey that hasn’t been said before? Besides all of his selfless daily contributions ranging from: educating topics many of which I need to re-read a couple of times before I can truly comprehend; friendly & always constructive advice to either a newbie & seasoned veteran; fantastic & comprehensive cigar reviews that really immerse you into the his tasting experience and make you go seek to try one out; humorous attitude in chats & PM’s; ETC, ETC, ETC :)

I could go on naming attributes for a while, but what I can’t omit to say is that he is truly a sincere person who really cares for this cigar passion of ours, but foremost for the people that make up this community. He is a proper representation of what a true BOTL is. :thumbs:

I do not know what else to say. Ahh Yeah I remember now when I see my humidor blown to pieces and my “Must haves”/ Wish list smoldered & nothing left but long thick smoldering heap of ash!!! :p

You have went far beyond and way above. I have to say I was gob smacked when I saw your extraordinary gift package. I feel like I am not at all worthy. I mean it is all what I have hoped on trying right now, but surely not all at once. Man you really didn't have to do that and I humbly grateful. :blush: I know you totally didn’t want me to disclose this but I just had to let everyone know what a “bastard” you are! :love:

I think I learned a lot from everyone here, but especially from you and soon I will have built my arsenal having a chance to follow the lead and pay it forward. Who knows who will be my main target. :whistling:

Sincerely,

Milan

Hey my yella mella brudda, you are :thumbs: in my book. You embody the beliefs of the CP community. WTG!

Enjoy Milan. I don't bomb often but when I do it's for a good reason. And you are one such reason. Keep up the good work and keep spreading the positive vibes my brutha :thumbs:

Wilkey

Nice Move!I live to blow up mail boxes!Speaking of which, I need to get some explosives together tuesday shipping!!!

Ginseng said:
Enjoy Milan. I don't bomb often but when I do it's for a good reason. And you are one such reason. Keep up the good work and keep spreading the positive vibes my brutha :thumbs:

Wilkey
[snapback]290899[/snapback]​

I'm enjoying it brutha, but even more reading your reply. What can I say, other then that I'm deeply honored & humbled by this generous gesture. :blush: I promise I will not disappoint. ;)