• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

JD,

If you can spare some brother, that would be nice.

Bayamous

I nubbed an Undercrown Robusto at my B&M today. Very nice. It reminds me of a LP9.

UndercrownRobusto.jpg

I just picked up an undercrown and a #9 at my B&M. Looking forward to giving them a taste.

Is it too late Jonathan? If so, no biggie. Thanks for the great offer.

*Edit: Filled out the form. Thanks!

Alright, officially closing the list now. A few guys slid through over the weekend, but if you register after the time of this post, you won't be getting any cigars because I won't be checking the list again. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Alright, officially closing the list now. A few guys slid through over the weekend, but if you register after the time of this post, you won't be getting any cigars because I won't be checking the list again. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Thanks for this offer! Extremely generous and greatly appreciated!

I enjoyed an Undercrown this weekend, too. In my snow cave. In Switzerland. :D

gallery_3866_104_1033410.jpg

very generous of you, I can't wait to give them a try.

Brooke,

Make sure to include brothers Kona1000 and Asel.Mike.

DE does its best to leave no brother behind.

Best,
JDizzle

I missed this too. :(
I just saw this thread today. I still added my name to the list anyways. Very generous offer by Drew Estate's.

+2....one for making the late additions, the other for signing your post 'JDizzle' :)