• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to the B&M

Eqwhipped

Whiskey is the flower of my people.
Hey y'all,
I'm heading to the Toledo gar shop wondering if anyone had some suggestions on new smokes.

What should I get?!

If nothing else I'm going with crowned heads or Caldwell.

Oh LFD... the chisel, air bender, digger, or the new A Bull I like LFD. Almost died smoking a DL700 HAHA.

Padron anniversary ❤

And I have not had to many Feunte, I had the culry head.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ps is the Davidoff late hour any good, worth the cost?

In general I tell them what I like then go with a couple of what they recommend and a couple of what I’ve seen on here. I bought some Blackbird’s that I liked recently.

I think I'm in a rut. I just have great difficulty truly enjoying non-Cubans. I know, I know... dumb. So I've been going to my local B&M and each time asking the owner (really cool guy who is ALWAYS there) to suggest a stick he think's I'll like. And so far, each time I wish I was smoking one of my favorite Cubans. And yeah, I've had a few Cuban varieties that I disliked too.

So, anyone have a suggestion for a non-Cuban cigar that, considering I lean toward Cubans, I might like?

@CigarStone old? I say vintage, everything gets better with age! Except milk... that's gross.
Thanks brother!

Age is just a number, and although my number is getting up there, I can still live like a youngster!

I'm pretty sure I could still entertain a smoking-hot thirty-year-old.

Group buy?

Thanks brother!

Age is just a number, and although my number is getting up there, I can still live like a youngster!

I'm pretty sure I could still entertain a smoking-hot thirty-year-old.

Group buy?
Sure let's do it! As the hip kids say "hit me up the deets" lol

I think I'm in a rut. I just have great difficulty truly enjoying non-Cubans. I know, I know... dumb. So I've been going to my local B&M and each time asking the owner (really cool guy who is ALWAYS there) to suggest a stick he think's I'll like. And so far, each time I wish I was smoking one of my favorite Cubans. And yeah, I've had a few Cuban varieties that I disliked too.

So, anyone have a suggestion for a non-Cuban cigar that, considering I lean toward Cubans, I might like?
There are soooo many NC Stix out there it's hard to narrow it down. If you like that cuban-esque flavor then most habano cuban seed have a bit of that. The La Barba from Caldwell are outstanding. If your looking for a good toothy and rich leather cigar try the Lagloria Cubana series R.

There are soooo many NC Stix out there it's hard to narrow it down. If you like that cuban-esque flavor then most habano cuban seed have a bit of that. The La Barba from Caldwell are outstanding. If your looking for a good toothy and rich leather cigar try the Lagloria Cubana series R.
Thanks bro. I'll try the La Gloria Serie R next time.

You might give My Father H2 KCT a try. Has a Conn. wrapper but there is some good things going on inside.

Well I decided to pick up a few extra for the humi... and smoked the black works studio sindustries.
View attachment 45359

Well, both the Padron & Fuente will either make you happy or eliminate themselves. They're good smokes for many of us, but you palate is the boss. They are med/full but both different. I personally hope you enjoy them. When you go back there still will be ample to choose from.

Last edited: