• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Virginia

OK, fill me in on what I missed :( The one time something happens close to home and I can't be there. :angry:

Wascal

Heading out now and have the tupperdor in hand! I've talked to Shadow, Emo and Stogieman! Wascal, we'll see you at the next one!

Later!

Leebo :D

What? No live remote? :0

Sure hope you guys are enjoying yourself. Remember, What happens on the road stays on the road. ;) :D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
............unless you're not in any of the pictures! :thumbs: :sign: :sneaky:

What an excellent time at Havana '59!!! :thumbs:

It was a pleasure meeting Lee, Emo, Stogie-man, and last but not least.....smoking with Bill once again! :)

Lee could not have picked a more appropriate restaurant for hosting this herf, as the Cuban theme made this a perfect location. The food and drinks were great, and the service was outstanding!

A special thanks goes out for all the great smokes that were gifted. A truly superb selection! Remember though, I have your addy's.....ROTFLMAO :D

And the ride back to the hotel through the demolition derby on Broad Street, was something to remember...LMAO

Looking forward to the next one, thank you gentlemen! It was a blast... :thumbs:

Bill, thanks for the lobster... :)

hey guys,
i'm back. got back late last night. everything is ok with the boy just got into something a little over his head.
hope everyone had a great time. damn sorry to have missed it!! :angry:
but will catch next one. (i assume there will be another?).

well start posting i want to here all the gory details!!

I have to tell you that this was my first herf and I'm addicted!! It was great meeting Devin, Bill, Emo and Charlie! The gifts were outstanding, gentleman! Devin, I still owe you!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the restaurant! I would have to agree that it was the perfect herfing atmosphere!

I think there is a Mooch Herf II in the making! Yes, I did have one mooch attempt!! LMAO

I will post some pics as soon as I can!

Thanks again guys for coming to town! Enjoyed the heck out of it!

Lee :D :thumbs: :D

A great time was had by all. Lee did behave himself........somewhat!

It's always neat to finally place a face with names. It was great to finally meet Lee, Emo and Charlie. And it is always a pleasure to get together with Devin.

Let me tell you if any of you get to Richmond you have to check out Havana 59. One of the best cigar-friendly resturants I have ever been to. :thumbs:

Ah, and the memory of Emo and Lee getting glassy-eyed as they were smoking their Trinis. A true Kodak moment! :D

Ahhh, yes.......the Trini was excellent! (Thanks FT!!!) I admit I was a bit glassy-eyed but Emo was comatose!!! ROTFLMAO

Bill, thanks again for that great gift package!! You know what I like!! I still can't convince Paul to let me keep his for him!!

Guys.....next one is one me!! ;) :D

damn guys,
color me GREEN with jealousy and envy!!
oh well, there's always the next one. :D

Dcp_herf1-or.jpg

Bill and Emo at Havana59. :D

DCP_herf2-or.jpg

Hope you guys don't mind if I post this! Here's the gang at Havana 59! Notice the trance-like state that Emo and I are in after smoking so many puros!!! :D

Glenn I need your addy too, bro! HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!!! ;)

the Trini was excellent! (Thanks FT!!!)
Glad you enjoyed it Lee...I haven't had a chance to try one yet.

Now, can we get a who's who on these pix? I recognize Emo and that must be Shadow in the blue shirt. But I don't know you other guys.

Lee is across from Bill, and Stogie-man is next to Emo. :)

I am the ugly one with the Opus band, that makes me look like I am related to the beaver family....LMAO :D

Man, I had some scorched tastebuds on Sunday! Not used to smoking so much good stuff at one sitting!

:D

Bill, what did you say to Emo in the first picture?

He looks a little nervous....LOL :D