• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Virginia

Emo was looking at the hotties!! rotflmao :sign:

those are great pics lee!

there was definitely a party going on :D

how'd everyone feel the next day? ;)

wish i had the visine and tylenol consession. :p

Enough with the posed pictures....lets see the good stuff. ;)

Yall look like a bowling team and two of you are out of uniform! :p

Glad everyone had a good time. I always regret not going after reading about em. Thanks for posting up the pics...its nice to put a face with a name. :D

That's another thing about all of us CP'ers....

WE'RE ALL SO DARN GOOD LOOKIN'."

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Thanks for the pictures.

Count me in on the next,
"Cigar Pass in the Confederate Capitol!"

Sam J

That's it Lee. Mooch Herf II has to be just to get Sammy there! :D

I knew he was just down 95, he was invited!!

Well, next year, I'll try to get some sponsers and I'll invite the owner of a couple of my local shops so we can get some free stuff. And of course, I'll be asking Matt for donations as well! :D

Ya know, Mooch Herf??!!

ROTFLMAO

Oh yeah Sam, I am good looking! LMAO :sign:

I've always wanted to eat at "The Frog and The Redneck," in Richmond.

How was the restaurant that you guys ate at? Cuban food. I love Cuban food.

It sounds like I missed a good time...and dang it, my birthday was September 15th, that would have been a hell of a way to celebrate. Sniff....sniff! Next time - for sure.

Richmond is probably a three hour drive from home...not too bad. I drove there and back in one day last Fall to get a copy of my birth certificate. No sweat!

Sam

Sam, I think the consensus was that the food was excellent, I know mine was!! The atmosphere was fitting as you felt you were in Cuba! Went nicely with all of those isoms that were sacrificed!!

We'll definitely do it again! :D

Same here Devin. A fellow that likes cigars, loves blues guitar, and is generous to a fault is someone I definitely want to meet.

Looking forward to meeting Leebo and Shadow also one of these days.

That is...assuming there's anything left of Leebo...when Devin and Matt get through with him. Waaaaa haaa haaa ha.

Whew, I crack myself up at times. LOL!

Sam J.

OK, read this thread for the first time today. Looks like you all had a good time. Maybe next year. :)

i'm there to!
hopefully life won't get in the way next time.

lee, since you and i both live in richmond we may have to do a mini herf soon.

we close on our house oct.24th after the turmoil dies down we should get together.

:D :D

Looks like I am going to Virginia again! October 5th I drive back and will be in Norfolk for 5 weeks. You guys let me know if you plan a mini herf. I'll come over.
I wanna say thanks to Lee for the wonderful hospitality and smokes. Thanks to Devin and Bill for the great gifts! Lee, you should make this an annual event! I'll post some more later. I got back at 5am this morning so I could see my kids play soccer at 8.

Emo