• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golden Ticket (Spooky Ticket)

Sweepstakes forum = cry for help.

What's the price of that Ducati? Divide that by 13 and then add on some more for bad decision making. That's what those gift bags should amount to. IMO.

Sweepstakes forum also = found in mother's bathroom with rope around neck and c*ck.

This just confirms the fact that I'm glad I haven't fallen into the trap of drinking this kool-aid.

What's the price of that Ducati? Divide that by 13 and then add on some more for bad decision making. That's what those gift bags should amount to. IMO.

Sweepstakes forum also = found in mother's bathroom with rope around neck and c*ck.

I'd be happy with a box mysteriously appearing at my doorstep for the next 11 years around halloween containing a box of each of that year's monster release...

I'd be happy with a box mysteriously appearing at my doorstep for the next 11 years around halloween containing a box of each of that year's monster release...

That should just about cover the cost of the Ducati. I think that's the way to go for all those who got tickets.

Holy crap some of the people on that forum have nearly 40k posts. The time spent entering each contest to win $5 prizes could be spent working, and just buying the stupid products! This is like the idiots that spend 5 days in line to get tickets for something. Um, work for 5 days, and buy front-row seats from an agency. And have money left over. Morons.

We use to run a raffle for free tickets to evens.
The booth was inside the show(so you had to pay to get in)...but raffle law now requires it be open to all and not just those that pay for entrance.

Well, we don't run the raffle any longer.

I blame robbie!

This "gotta be fair, equal opportunity for all" sweepstakes stuff is starting to get ridiculous. I can't believe there is a web forum for people to get together and talk about sweepstakes! Are they nuts?!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the current nationwide majority mindset seems to be "That's not fair!" in every aspect of their lives. Whether it's free healthcare, free money, whatever. The "I didn't get mine but that other person did" crap.

The entitlement mentality...

Sorry for the rant.

BR

Today I received Pete's little "gift" for being one of the winners and not getting a shot at the bike.

1 Tatuaje Ashtray
3 really, really nice posters of Amubdos, Riqueza, and El Triunfador
1 Tatuaje Box Opener
1 Tatuaje Lighter
1 Tatuaje Cigar Cutter
1 Tatuaje T-Shirt
1 Riqueza T-Shirt
1 Tatuaje Mesh Cap
20 I said 20 Drac’s
20 and I said 20 again, Boris’s

Thanks go out to Pete himself . He really knows his PR and his customer service.

wow congrats! That is a great secondish place gift. So I am late on this one, but who got the bike?

Edit to state: Nevermind, had more time than I thought to catch up. Wow, what a shady deal. It sounds as though he is trying to make it right....what are you going to do. Good thing Mr. soccer mom stopped all the horrible things that were going on.

Pete said he would take care of all the ticket holders with a nice package for each ticket holder. As I state before I hope all got in touch with him as he got in touch with all 13 holders and left his number. I sure would call for a package like that.

Today I received Pete's little "gift" for being one of the winners and not getting a shot at the bike.

1 Tatuaje Ashtray
1 Tatuaje Box Opener
1 Tatuaje Lighter
1 Tatuaje Cigar Cutter
1 Tatuaje T-Shirt
1 Riqueza T-Shirt
1 Tatuaje Mesh Cap
20 I said 20 Drac's
20 and I said 20 again, Boris's

Thanks go out to Pete himself . He really knows his PR and his customer service.

Very nice!

1 Tatuaje Ashtray
1 Tatuaje Box Opener
1 Tatuaje Lighter
1 Tatuaje Cigar Cutter
1 Tatuaje T-Shirt
1 Riqueza T-Shirt
1 Tatuaje Mesh Cap
20 I said 20 Drac’s
20 and I said 20 again, Boris’s

Well good for him! :thumbs: Enjoy those sweet cigars man!

Depending on whether you are a "half empty" or "half full" kinda guy, I would say this worked out well.

I think I would prefer a guaranteed something, versus a possible nothing.

One professional product manager or maybe someone who heard of marketing in college, and Pete's dumbfuckery would become reminisce instead of the topic of the day.

Depending on whether you are a "half empty" or "half full" kinda guy, I would say this worked out well.

I think I would prefer a guaranteed something, versus a possible nothing.

Yeah, but looking at it, you had a chance at winning a Ducati. Now, only 1 of the 13 would have won, but everyone had a chance.

When I first looked at the package each person received I was looking at it half empty, but it is something each person has in hand, as opposed to a big fat NO when you're name wasn't drawn for the Ducati.