• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golf season is coming!

If I had feelings, you can bet your ass they would be hurt!

And BTW, the reason I got the divorce(s) is because I refused to give up my balls. And although that is all I have left, I can hold my head up .... and my bank account .... cause there's nothin in it!
I'd assume I would lose both of mine in a divorce so that's commendable

I'd assume I would lose both of mine in a divorce so that's commendable
I swore to my wife that if something happened to us that I would NEVER marry again. I also advised her that I would hire a twenty-something to come help with the kids and handle other.....needs of the home!

I swore to my wife that if something happened to us that I would NEVER marry again. I also advised her that I would hire a twenty-something to come help with the kids and handle other.....needs of the home!
After my second divorce, I was absolutely convinced I would never marry again. After some number of years, I softened my position to say that I would never get divorced again; there might be a shovel stuck on top of a fresh mound of dirt in the neighbors woods, but I would never get divorced again.

After my second divorce, I was absolutely convinced I would never marry again. After some number of years, I softened my position to say that I would never get divorced again; there might be a shovel stuck on top of a fresh mound of dirt in the neighbors woods, but I would never get divorced again.
On the alter, with the preacher man standing there, Michelle said, “I may be a widower but I’ll never be a divorcee!” So, I got that going for me!

Floyd T

I just played last week in shorts and a short sleeve shirt! Playing again next week, supposed to be 80ish on that day.