• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I didn't get to watch last night's Yankees game as a few of us went out to a nice dinner and got home late. I see it was another home run derby for the Yanks, yeah baby. Keep it up fellas as you have another one with the Blue jays this evening. Anyway, enjoy everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight at Schlesinger's........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's, the usual crown was out enjoying top shelf cigars and all. The Yankees won another one as their bats were on fire again. They made MLB history with another 6+ homer game in a row:
The Yanks will take on the Red Sox this weekend in Boston which is always a good series. The NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN which is one of my favorite tracks and a bucket list item still. Enjoy the weekend all, relax if you can and enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🍻

NASCAR question, Charlie: I saw a photo of the trucks race winner holding a Roman Gladius sword. I know that Bristol bills itself as "The Last Great Colosseum", so that makes sense. Do you know if the race winner receives that sword, along with trophy (like the clock at Martinsville), or is it just a Victory Lane prop (like the six-guns at Texas)? Just curious.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday (even though it's only for one day as I'm taking the next 3 days off). Beth and I had a special weekend as we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary. Saturday, we went to a new brewery across the river known as the Black Snake Brewing Company:
Then yesterday, we celebrated the actual day at Magnanini Winery where we enjoyed a 6 course Italian dinner:
Enjoy the week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" for some. Yesterday, for our first day of stay-cation / work-cation, we got a lot done around the house. Pulled all the remaining vegetable plants up, trimmed the wild raspberry bush for the season and took the shutters of and repainted them. Today, I'm going to put some new patio furniture together and this afternoon with my buddy Joe Colombo, we're going to power wash the house. Enjoy your day all....... 🍻

Happy Hump Day, my friends! Another day at the office, doing all the work, as usual. I guess that's not surprising when you're the ONLY employee for a sole practitioner....

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Beth and I got everything done around the house as planned plus more. Smoked a number of my favorite cigars and paired them with local beers which were spot on. Today I'm heading to the office to catch up for the week and then get ready for the weekend where 8 of us are heading to Pomona, NY in the morning:
The weather is looking good for tomorrow according to NOAA so definitely going to be a great day for all. Enjoy everyone........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend as the Oktoberfest was superb and yesterday was a Sunday Funday relaxing out back all day. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking like we'll have rain for the next couple of days according to NOAA:
Enjoy your day everyone and hopefully you get to enjoy a favorite or two as well....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their opening win of the Wild Card series against the Indians 12 - 3. These two teams will be back at it tonight, lets hope the bats stay alive for the Bombers. Enjoy all...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. A big congrats to the Yankees as they advanced to the ALDS:
Enjoy your day everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the usual crowd was hanging out and all. This weekend, the NASCAR drivers are in Talladega, AL which is the largest track on the circuit (2.66 miles around):
Also this weekend, Army football is taking on Abilene Christian tomorrow with a 1330 (1:30 pm) kickoff. We'll be in the EOC starting at 0800 (8 am) and remain there until 2 hours after the game finishes. Enjoy your weekend all, be safe and relax as well....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to Monday already. Beth and I had a good yesterday driving around the country side and hitting a couple of breweries as well. Congrats to the Army football team with a win and a final score of 55 - 23. Also a big congrats to the Philadelphia Eagles on their comeback win last night over the 49ers. Lastly, congrats to Denny Hamlin for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. Tonight, the Yankees will be down in Tampa Bay kicking off the ALDS starting at 2005 (8:05 pm). Enjoy your week everyone and remember to stay safe out there...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have another nice Fall day here in the Hudson Valley:
A big congrats to the Yankees for taking game 1 in the ALDS with a final score of 9 - 3. Stanton hit a grand slam in the top of the 9th to seal the win and all. They'll play again tonight and hopefully the bats stay hot again. Enjoy all....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's already "Hump Day". Unfortunately, the Yankees came up short last night loosing 7 - 5. The bats were hot again but the pitching was off a bit. Hopefully the Yanks put up a "W" tonight as they'll be back at it starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). Enjoy everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :)

Good morning, my friends. Restless night, and an early morning. Went with my father-in-law/boss to his PCP yesterday, who told him he needed to go to the emergency room and be admitted for his heart rate being over 150 and serious bleeding from a UTI. Spent 3 hours waiting in the ER waiting room with him to be seen, and then I had to leave due to COVID restrictions. Got a text from him at 11 p.m. saying they were going to admit him for the night for more tests and observation. Gotta head to the office and call all his appointments for the rest of the week and put them off until next week. So exhausted this morning....need coffee....zzzzzz