• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on along with a batch of buttermilk biscuits. Beth and I had a fabulous time visiting Jeremy, Christen and the grand daughters Sunday and returning yesterday. We exchanged Christmas gifts and loved seeing everyone especially the girls. Well, it was announced yesterday. Army will play in the Liberty Bowl against the Mountaineers of WVU New Years Eve on ESPN. Go Army, Beat WVU...... 🇺🇲 132525888_10101200934329890_590440637785022090_n.jpg

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and I'm heading into the office for day. Being that tomorrow is Christmas Eve, we're heading to Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars tonight to celebrate the holidays. Have a great day all and I wish you a Happy Festivus for the rest of us..... 🎅

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

Airing of Grievances, Feats of Strength and the Festivus pole

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Festivus+Full+Episode&ru=%2fvideos%2fsearch%3fq%3dFestivus%2bFull%2bEpisode%26FORM%3dVARSQP&view=detail&mid=25668A2CB76E51064C9B25668A2CB76E51064C9B&rvsmid=849BFDAAD36908530C34849BFDAAD36908530C34&FORM=VDRVRV

Seinfeld_Festivus_Magnet_POP.jpg

Hi Charlie! Hope you and Beth are well and enjoying this holiday season. Really looking forward to getting back to West Point next summer.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have a great day with your family and friends. Beth and I are staying home, relaxing and watching holiday movies on the couch. Enjoy everyone...... 🎅

12347824_1099427783403462_922368585339979675_n.jpg

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's another brisk wintery day here in the Hudson Valley. I have a couple of more days off being that I have use-or-lose vacation saved up (carrying over 240 hours - max allowed). I get 5 weeks a year and with COVID-19, it was hard to take it all. Enjoy your week everyone and be extra careful out there...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's gonna be a mostly sunny day with a high near 36. Wind chill values between 20 and 25. Breezy, with a northwest wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph according to NOAA:
Beth wants to transition the inside of the house today from "Christmas" to "Winter" with snowmen and women all around and other wintery stuff. It's a good day for it as I'll be bringing the storage buckets up and down from the attic. Have a great day all and enjoy...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day" (actually, the only day I'm working this week). I'll be kinda of busy this morning catching up on emails at work and closing out files for the year. The Army football team flies to Memphis, TN today to play in the Liberty Bowl against the Mountaineers of WVU which will be played tomorrow at 1600 (4 pm) on ESPN. This evening, we're heading over to Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars to enjoy a couple of primo stogies and all. We hate to be out on New Years Eve with all the crazies, it's more fun to bring in the New Year nice and warm on your own couch. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's finally back to work Monday. We had a great four days off relaxing and watching various movies on Netflix and a lot of college and pro football games. Unfortunately, Army came up short in the Liberty Bowl against WVU. The Cadets are off for at least another week as they'll start coming back in cohorts of 400 a day (all will get tested for COVID) and the last group arrive back here on the 18th. Have a great week all and enjoy....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking like we'll have a few sunny days according to NOAA:
Beth and I barbecue year round and with the current forecast, it's looking good for a while. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to DeVonta Smith from Alabama for being named the 2020 Heisman Trophy awardee. DeVonta is the first wide receiver since 1991 to get the award and well deserved:
I hope you all have a great day and get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight and wish everyone a great day and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was hoppin' and a number of the regulars were out. Tomorrow, a number of us are going to check out a new cigar shop in the area that is opening up today for the first time:
A good friend of mine peaked his head in the door the other day and talked with one of the owners. He said it was very nice inside and all. I'll let you all know how it went soon. This weekend we have a number of NFL Playoff games both on Saturday and Sunday. I hope you all enjoy and get to relax as well with a favorite or two or....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good time at the new cigar shop (Aroma Cigar Room) this past Saturday, a number of us showed up to enjoy. Nice place and all and the owners are very hospitable. Yesterday, a couple of ole' friends (Bayamos and our friend Harry) and stopped by Schlesinger's from Troy, NY. I stopped over and smoked a stogie with them to catch and all. Beth and I watched some NFL throughout the weekend and there were some upsets. Thank god neither one of us have a dog in the fight this year. Anyway, enjoy the week everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... 🍻

136358305_10219127720567890_7156156650829668950_n.jpg

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". So far, it's been a busy week here at West Point. Four to five hundred Cadets are returning daily from their winter break with all 4000+ being COVID-19 tested prior to going back to the dorm rooms. The entire Corps should be back by this weekend, online classes for two weeks and then in-classes start the beginning of February. Before we know it, graduation will be upon us and all. Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which we all know means that we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I hope you all have a great day and we get to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight, enjoy...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, smoke some primo stogies and all. Unfortunately, the NY Rangers go spanked by the NY Islanders 4 - 0 in the season opener. Let's go Rangers, you guys got this. NFL Playoffs this weekend has the following games on Saturday and Sunday:
For all you NASCAR fans out there, we are one month away from the Daytona 500. Here's the 2021 schedule:
Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or...... 👍

11041184_10153375879457422_8143916401356894979_o.jpg

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. Beth and I had a very relaxing weekend, did some furniture shopping on Sunday as she wants a new living room set and a few other pieces. We finished the first season of Money Heist last night which is on Netflix:
We also watched some of the NFL Playoff games and as we all know, there were some upsets. Have a great week everyone and enjoy...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's already "Hump Day". Now that the 4000+ West Point Cadets are back, hopefully things will start to get back to normalcy here at the U.S. Military Academy. Have a great day all and enjoy....... 🇺🇲