• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". I got to split a good half a cord of wood yesterday after work as it dried out here long enough to do so and before night set in. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the NASCAR race in Texas:
Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening as always. Congrats to Kyle Busch for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race that finally happened. I see that there's a chance of snow tomorrow as the weather guessers are calling for up to a half inch over at NOAA:
Saturday looks good for the little ones that are coming around Trick or Treating as the sun will be out but chilly. Enjoy all and hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight at Schlesinger's....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, not too many S/BOTL out as the weather wasn't so good. The NASCAR racers are in Martinsville, VA this weekend with racing starting this evening:
Enjoy your weekend everyone and hope you get to relax as well...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a good weekend overall, had a couple of friends over on Saturday to watch some college football and enjoy the Halloween festivities. Beth and I did some yard work yesterday before the NASCAR race / NFL games. Congrats to Chase Elliott for taking the checkered flag and advancing to the final four in next week's championship race:
Congrats to the Eagles as well for beating the Cowboys last night 23 - 9. Anyway, enjoy your week all and stay warm...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's finally Election Day. I'm heading over to the polls at 0600 to cast my vote for various local, state and federal offices. Get out and vote if you haven't already, it's your civic duty. Have a great day everyone...... 🇺🇲

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". As we all await the election results, the Army football team is getting ready to take on Air Force this Saturday here at West Point. It's an early kickoff for the game, 1130 (11:30 am) which means we'll open up the EOC roughly at 0600 (6 am). Have a great day all and remember to stay safe out there...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and all. The weather is looking nice here in the Hudson Valley for the next 5 or 6 day according to NOAA, sunny and temps in the upper 60s:
Enjoy everyone, smoke a favorite or two and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night with all the regular S/BOTL out enjoying. Big news about tomorrow's football game against Air Force, postponed because of the uptick of COVID at the Air Force Academy:
Sunday is the final race for NASCAR this year and they will declare a 2020 Champion at the end of the race which starts at 1500 (3 pm):
Enjoy your weekend with a couple of your favorites and hope you get to relax as well....... 👍

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it’s back to work Monday. Beth and I had a great weekend, the weather was perfect and we got a lot done. Congrats to Chase Elliott for being crowned the 2020 NASCAR Champion, well deserved. Enjoy your week everyone...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and I'm another year old. Plans changed last night as the restaurant we choice to go to is closed now on Mondays now. So we stayed home and sat out back enjoying a few cold ones and I smoked a well aged Don Pepin. We're going to hit up this new place in town tonight instead and see what everyone is raving about:
I hope you all have a great day and enjoy it as well........ 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigar tonight. Beth and I had a nice day yesterday starting off with a tribute to Medal of Honor recipient Captain Robert E. Brown from Highland Falls, NY. Bobbie Brown was a 30 year vet and served in WWII:
Afterwards, we went to the New Windsor, NY American Legion Post 1796 where we celebrated the day with fellow vets. Enjoy everyone and I hope we see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, the stogies were burnin' and a number of the regulars were there. Tomorrow will be a work day in the backyard as most of the leaves have fallen and it's time to rake them up. Hopefully the weather clears up as it's been raining off an on since yesterday and will continue through today according to NOAA:
Anyway, enjoy the weekend all and I hope you get to relax a bit as well....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a good weekend overall, got a lot done and had some time to relax as well. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's a brisk Fall morning here in the Hudson Valley. Heading out the door in a few as we have an early Army / Navy meeting starting at 0700 on MS Teams with our Navy counterparts in preparation of this year's game:
There's a lot of logistics involved this year as the game will be played here at West Point (first time since 1943) and it'll take 175+ buses to get the Midshipmen up here alone. More to follow as we get closer to December 12th. Anyway, enjoy all and have a great day....... 🇺🇲

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's already "Hump Day". Got another busy day today at the office, heading out shortly. I hope everyone has a good one and remembers to be safe out there...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and all. I hope you all have a great day and we see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, more and more folks were last night as the temps continue to drop in the area. I know today will be a busy one getting ready for tomorrow's football game at West Point with Army taking on Georgia Southern. It's a 1200 (12 o'clock) kick off which means we'll have the EOC up and running by 0700 (7 am). Tonight, a few of us are going out for restaurant week as we picked The North Plank Tavern this time:
I hope everyone has a great weekend as well and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend with a superb dinner Friday evening; Army winning 28 - 27 over Georgia Southern; and yesterday with Missy relaxing watching the NFL and all. This should be a quiet week with Thanksgiving on Thursday and a free weekend as well. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... :)
46497938_10213253644399657_6311666827604787200_n.jpg

Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's looking like we'll have a couple of nice Fall days before the rain moves in for Thanksgiving:
Either way, we'll have a nice holiday with plenty of turkey and fixins. We initially had 5 to 6 West Point Cadets coming over for Thanksgiving, but with the COVID situation and restrictions in place, It's looking like Beth and I along with a couple of our friends at the most. At least we still have football to watch and all. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... 👍