• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0345 as I'm heading out the door now for an early day at West Point. Today is the Graduation Parade for the Seniors in preparation of tomorrow's ceremony. It's going to be a long 2 days but well worth it for everyone. Congrats to the Yankees on another win yesterday, the Bronx Bombers are on a roll now. The NASCAR drivers are in Texas this weekend which we all know will be a hot one. Enjoy everyone, smoke a favorite or two or....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday to soon. Congrats to the 993 brand new 2nd lieutenants be commissioned at West Point this past Saturday, graduation went very well. Congrats to Chase Elliott for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's rain shortened NASCAR race and a big congrats to the Yankees for sweeping the White Sox this weekend. Enjoy your week all....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have another nice Spring day here in the Hudson Valley. The Yankees take on the Blue Jays tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm), lets cheer them on to another "W". Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there..... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's already Hump Day. Well, the Yankees fell short of winning last night with a score of 6 - 2, lets hope they bounce back tonight with a big win. Enjoy all....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room this evening smoking primo stogies and watching the Yankees double header as a result of yesterday's rain out. Enjoy everyone and I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's finally Friday! Congrats to the Yankees as they split the double headers with the Blue Jays. We watched the 2nd game at the cigar shop while enjoying fine cigars and all. They'll be taking on the Tigers this weekend in Detroit and the NASCAR drivers will be Charlotte, NC with racing starting tonight ending Sunday night with the Coca Cola 600. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend all with a favorite or two or........ 🇺🇲

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's back to work Tuesday (only 2 days of work this week as Beth and I are flying to Deadwood, SD Thursday morning). We had a good weekend overall even with a couple of days of rain which was well needed. The Yankees lost four in a row, lets go fellas and turn this around. Kyle Larsen took the checkered flag in Sunday's NASCAR race and won us $100 in the pool at the American Legion. Yesterday, we facilitated the Wreath Laying Ceremony at West Point and then came home and grilled a rack of ribs low and slow that came out great. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and today is packing day to include what cigars to bring on the trip. I know that we'll be stopping at the Deadwood Cigar Company to see Vaughn Boyd and smoke a couple there, but I have 5+ days to prep for. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night with a walk off homer in the bottom of the 11th by Clint Frazer:
Enjoy your "Hump Day" everyone and I'll check back in tomorrow morning from the airport before we board...... :)

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and we are waiting on our car service to take us to the airport. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, keep it up fellas and do it again this afternoon. Have a great day everyone and I'll try and check in while we're kicking back in Deadwood...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it’s looking like we’ll have another nice day here in the Black Hills of SD. We’ve had three great days so far, visited Sturgis, Deadwood and Spearhead. Stopped in the Deadwood Cigar Company and a number of breweries in the area. Today we’re heading to Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. We still have a good two days to sightsee and spend time with family before heading back to NY. Enjoy everyone....... 😎

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it’s looking like we’ll have another nice day here in the Black Hills of SD. We’ve had three great days so far, visited Sturgis, Deadwood and Spearhead. Stopped in the Deadwood Cigar Company and a number of breweries in the area. Today we’re heading to Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. We still have a good two days to sightsee and spend time with family before heading back to NY. Enjoy everyone....... 😎
You're probably already gone, but Sylvan Lake is a pretty place to visit.

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and we are back in NY. We had a great 5 day vacation in South Dakota / Wyoming and actually made it to Devils Tower (location where the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind was filmed). Taking today off to unwind and recover as well as get some shopping done and a few others things. Hope everyone has a relaxing Hump Day and smoke a favorite or two or....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Thursday. I'm sure that there will be a ton of emails I need to go through when I get to the office, all is good as it was well worth it. Congrats to the Yankees win last night, hopefully they keep it up and get on a roll of "W"s. We'll be going over to the Aroma Cigar Room this evening to see the fellas and see how things are going. Enjoy all and be safe out there...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, it's was good to see my brothers and hang out for a couple of hours smoking and joking. I see that Chapman blew the save last night with two homers in the bottom of the 9th inning. Lets go fellas and turn it around tomorrow afternoon against the Phillies. The NASCAR racers are in Texas this weekend with the All-Star race Sunday evening. Enjoy everyone, smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend overall, enjoy a number of top shelf cigars throughout; spent Saturday at the Aroma Cigar Room with the fellas; celebrated a 50th birthday for one of our nieces at a great party spot; and then yesterday Beth and I relaxed at the house for Sunday Funday finishing off the weekend with a tasty shrimp boil. The Yankees lost both games this weekend to the Phillies, they're off today and hopefully they regroup for a few "W"s this week. Congrats to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered flag in last night's NASCAR All-Star race. Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I couldn't sleep anymore and it's looking like the rest of the week will be nice weather wise once this small rain cell leaves the Hudson Valley:
The Yankees take on the Blue Jays tonight starting at 1907 (7:07 pm) with the game being played at Buffalo, NY. Let's go fellas, you got this. I wish everyone a great day and enjoy...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night after being down by 3 runs and rallying back for the "W". Lets hope they do it again tonight and put up another "W". Heading to work in a few minutes as West Point has a training event simulating wild fires on the mountain and displacing families in preparation in case this ever happens in the housing area. Always good to train in case this really happens. Have a great day and enjoy...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 again and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. For those of you that are wondering, we have been going to Aroma now for a good 6 months. They are very supportive and will be at this year's Quad State Herf handing out cigars under to same 10' x 20' tent with Francisco Almonte (owner of DBL Cigars) who will be rolling cigars as well. Schlesinger's was our go to spot for for the last 15+ years and we needed a change. They have recently sold and the new owners are making changes. Anyway, it was good to see the Yankees win again last night with a 3 - 2 victory over the Blue Jays. These two teams will meet again tonight and hopefully the Bombers can do a three-peat. Have a great day everyone and enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🍺

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great three day weekend starting with Friday as the President gave all Federal Employees off for Juneteenth. We had my office over for a BBQ all day and roughly 15 friends ended up coming over to spend the day. Saturday, I headed down to Philadelphia to attend the "Gathering of Heroes" with five Medal of Honorees. It's an annual fundraiser for the Philadelphia Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation. Then yesterday, Beth and I relaxed out back taking it easy for a day. Congrats to the Yankees for a good weekend and to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy a favorite or two throughout it....... 👍