• Update 2/27/21: You can now enjoy live private messaging between members, as well as a live chatroom. These features are mobile ready. Enjoy! :)

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

stogieman

" Herf King "
Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good tome at Aroma last night, the guys were out and we enjoyed top shelf cigars and all. Unfortunately, the Yankees lost in extra innings, they'll be back at tomorrow and hopefully put up a "W" instead. Enjoy your Easter weekend all and hope you get to relax with family and friends throughout....... 🐰

stogieman

" Herf King "
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already (can't believe it's so quick). We had a busy weekend with yard work on Saturday to include putting all the new outside furniture together. Yesterday being Easter, we had friends over all day to include our West Point Cadet we sponsor and his family from Augusta, ME. There was no NASCAR racing this weekend and the Yankees won on Saturday but came up short in yesterday's match up. They'll be taking on Baltimore today starting at 1835 (6:35 pm) and hopefully put up a win tonight. Anyway, enjoy your week everyone and as always, be careful out there....... 👍

stogie fan

currently retired
Good morning CP; time to go to the gym for the ole cardio workout & afterward getting my first dose COVID vac @ 10 this morning.
They promised me I wouldn't turn into Godzilla after I get the shot.

stogieman

" Herf King "
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as usual and it looks like we'll have another beautiful Spring day today according to NOAA:
Congrats to the Yankees on the 7 - 0 win last night over the Orioles, let's cheer them on again tonight and hopefully they do a repeat. Enjoy all...... ⚾

stogieman

" Herf King "
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, they'll play the Orioles once again tonight and hopefully the brooms come out. It's definitely looking like today and tomorrow will be great weather day so enjoy it and smoke a favorite outside if you get the chance....... 🌞

stogieman

" Herf King "
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 (yes, I said 0400) and it's another early day at West Point. I have an early meeting to attend and then I'm going to post this year's "Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16" event on Facebook as well as on here and a couple of other cigar boards. I have all the regulars that have chimed in, called me and sent me messages pre-signed up. Just as we do every year, we'll find a way to accommodate everyone that attends this great event. I see that the Yankees came up short in the 11th inning last night, 4 - 3 loss always hurts after coming back being down. They're off tonight and will take on the Rays in Tampa tomorrow evening. This evening, we'll be heading to Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY to see everyone and sit back with a couple of stogies and all. Anyway, enjoy all and be safe out there...... 👍

stogieman

" Herf King "
Good morning all, the coffee is as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was hoppin' and Sinatra was jammin' in the back ground. The Yankees are in Tampa this weekend starting with today's game at 1510 (3:10 pm) and the NASCAR drivers are in Martinsville, VA with racing tonight and tomorrow evening as well. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy....... :)