• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's very much welcomed.  There's a number of NFL games on today as well as the NASCAR race from Texas Motor Speedway.  Hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys.......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a cool 25 degrees here in the Hudson Valley:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Cornwall&state=NY&site=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.Undzz10ZxcA

I want to say that there definitely some good football games on yesterday, congratulations to my Eagles and to Beth's Jets.  Also a big congrats to Jimmie Johnson for winning yesterday's NASCAR race as well as Dale Earnhardt Jr. for coming in 2nd.  I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, coffee has been on for a while now as I've been in the office early this morning.  I see that Da Bears beat the Packers last night, definitely a rivalry between those two teams.  Another brisk morning here in the Hudson Valley, I see a pattern developing which proves that Global Warming was a farce.  Enjoy the day everyone and smokem' if you get the chance........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning Charlie....long time, no hear brother, I owe you a call.  Global warming?....not according to my natural gas bill!

BTW...Rogers got hurt in the game last night and they're not saying what happened to him yet. He went out in the first quarter, looked like he hurt his shoulder.

ironpeddler said:

BTW...Rogers got hurt in the game last night and they're not saying what happened to him yet. He went out in the first quarter, looked like he hurt his shoulder.
Sucks he's hurt and hope he's ok. I herd it was a broken collar bone. Him going down early fucked me in FFL I had this week locked up in both leagues but he's my qb in my family league... FML

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day".  Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys.......

Good day all, the morning / noon coffee is on here at the Fisher House and we finally have a sunny day. As a lot of you know, i've been here in Germany by my son's bedside for about 5 day's now. He was evacuated from Afghanistan early last week after blacking out a few times and was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Jeremy is doing much better, he's up walking around and it looks he will be transferred to the Army hospital here in Landstuhl on Thursday. The doctors are saying that the tumor is benign (germinoma) and was caused by the thyroid producing to much Beta-HCG. They can treat that through meds but they'll have to remove the tumor with radiation because it's to close to the brain stem. He'll be transferred to Walter Reed Army hospital in Bethesda, MD next Tuesday via an Army hospital plane. All in all, things are looking up and we all are very happy. Talk with you all soon, Charlie.

Lastly, please do not post this on Facebook for all my FB friends as I don't want the whole world to know. Thanks...... :)

Take care Charlie. Thoughts and prayers going out for your family.

Charlie, Im sorry to hear about your son, On the bright side Im also glad to hear they seem to be heading in the right direction. Thoughts and prays. Keep us posted and I and Im sure all the other members here hope all goes well. If there is anything any of us can do just ask.

-Jeff

Charlie you and your Family are in my thoughts brother I wish your son well!

Good morning guys,
Jeremy is doing much better and is now transferred here to the Landstuhl Army hospital. They are pushing his packet through so he can be on tomorrow's hospital plane to Andrews Air Force in D.C, Once arrived, he'll be transported to Walter Reed. It's looking like he'll need chemo to eliminate the tumor because of the location, thank god for modern medicine. That's where we are at now, will update as things progress. Thank you all for the prayers and positive thoughts, I forwarded them on to my son.
Charlie

Good to hear thinks are looking up Brother! Wishing him well and you guys a safe trip back to the USA!

Paul

Good morning all, the coffee is on and we are all back in the States safe and sound.  I arrived last night from Frankfurt - Philadelphia - Stewart / Newburgh and Jeremy, his wife Christen and his mom arrived this morning from Ramstein - Andrews AFB - Walter Reed / Bethesda, MD.  The doctors will start treatment asap and I know Jeremy is in good hands.   Have a great day all and enjoy....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Charlie-just saw this news. Such a lousy hand to be dealt, but my thoughts are with Jeremy, you and your family for as speedy of a recovery as possible. Chin up, positive thinking.