• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's another brisk day in the Hudson Valley. According to NOAA, we have a couple of days of rain with low temps and then a sunny day on Saturday with temps in the lower 60s. Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0415 and I'm about to head out to West Point shortly. The United States Military Academy along with Head Quarters Army has made a decision to bring back the senior class (Firsties) so they can graduate and become Second Lieutenants in this great US Army of ours. They come back between the 27th and 28th of May and get ready for the 13th of June when President Trump (Commander in Chief) will preside over the ceremony. A lot will happen between now and then and more will follow. Enjoy your weekend everyone...... 🇺🇸

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. I worked half the day Saturday (teleworking) and then did some yard work and cut the grass. Enjoyed a few of my favorite cigars afterwards out back and had a bonfire in the fire-pit getting rid of branches that fell off the trees during the winter. Yesterday was a stay in the house day as it rained all day and we caught up on shows we had DVR'd for the past couple of weeks. Weather wise this week according to NOAA, we have rain today, a couple of days of sun and then a couple of more days of rain:
Enjoy the week all and remember to be safe out there....... 🤓

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a sunny day here in the Hudson Valley. Temps will be in the 60s so after work, I plan on sitting out and smoking a stogie with a couple of cold ones and put something on the BBQ. Enjoy everyone...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Hump Day or is it Ground Hog Day. Had a great day yesterday, enjoy a couple of favorites after work. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... 🤓

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday. Not sure how many of you are working the weekend, we have decided to split up the weekend schedule in the Emergency Operations Center here at West Point. Both for Saturday & Sunday, there's a morning, afternoon and evening shift to give everyone a little time off and relaxation. I have the morning shift tomorrow, with the nice weather heading our way, I should be out back in the afternoon enjoying a primo cigar or two and a couple of cold ones with the BBQ going. I hope you all get to do the same, enjoy and be safe out there....... 🤓

Are things slowing down there for you, at all? Not sure what the corona-climate is in the USoA at the moment. Hope all is well.

Are things slowing down there for you, at all? Not sure what the corona-climate is in the USoA at the moment. Hope all is well.
They say that we have peaked and things are opening back up slow and steady. Hopefully the worst is behind us.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to the office Monday. We had a good weekend, got to enjoy a few primo stogies and some tasty barbecue Saturday and yesterday. I hope everyone has a great week and all....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Happy Cinco de Mayo. Enjoy and be safe out there..... 🍻 cincoDaMayo.png

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a nice sunny day here in the Hudson Valley with temps in the mid 60s. I'm heading into West Point in a few as we have another busy one as we're briefing a 4 Star General from Fort Bragg about the current situation and all. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy it as well...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a nice sunny day here in the Hudson Valley with temps in the mid 60s. I'm heading into West Point in a few as we have another busy one as we're briefing a 4 Star General from Fort Bragg about the current situation and all. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy it as well...... 👍
Coming back to CP so irregularly, it’s really comforting to see your morning posts Charlie...feels like walking into the local pub...especially with all that’s going on lately.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Friday! I still have to work a half day tomorrow but I'm doing it from home utilizing VPN and VoIP phone service. According to the weather guessers over at NOAA, they are calling for a little snow tonight here in the Hudson Valley:
I did buy our vegetable plants this past Wednesday that I'll wait and plant on Sunday, the temps should be fine by then. Anyway, enjoy everyone and hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a good weekend over all: Friday evening, she made one of our favorites, shrimp diablo with muscles; Saturday, I was on shift until 1100 (11 am) and then we went shopping to the vegetable market as well as to Lowe's to get mulch, weed & feed, and other garden stuff; yesterday, we planted our vegetables out back and our flowers out front. In the afternoon, I enjoyed 3 nice cigars accompanied by a few cold beers while barbecuing some wings and stuffed jalapenos on the grill. Today, they are calling for a couple of rain showers which will work out perfect as I have to spread the weed & feed on the lawn. Enjoy your week all and remember to check in on a neighbor to see if they need anything........ 🤓

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we have a couple of day of sunny weather. Planning on smoking a cigar after work out back as we'll be firing up the grill to enjoy sausage and peppers for dinner. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍