• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and happy Friday. Took the day off to go down to Delaware and spend the weekend with Jeremy, our daughter-in-law Christen and our two granddaughters. We had a great time last night at Aroma, unfortunately the Yankees game was cancelled due to COVID protocols. Hopefully everyone on the team is doing well and we get the games in this weekend. The NASCAR drivers are in New Hampshire this weekend which is always a fun race to watch. Enjoy all and hope you have a relaxing one....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's back to work Monday after a great weekend. It was nice to spend a couple of days with Jeremy, Christen and the grand babies down in Delaware. Yesterday, we went down to the Yankees game and cheered them on to a 9 - 1 win. They took 2 out of 3 games this weekend and I'm unsure when they will reschedule Thursday's game. I hope everyone has an enjoyable week and smoke a few of your favorites throughout it....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a nice day today here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
The Yankees have a 3 game series against the Phillies here in the Bronx starting tonight at 1905 (7:05 pm), lets go fellas, you got this. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees as they won last night 6 - 4 over the Phillies. They'll play again tonight and I have to correct myself as they only play Philadelphia 2 games versus the 3 games I stated yesterday. Starting tomorrow, they have a 4 game series against the Red Sox in Boston which should be fun to watch. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys..... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 as we have to be at work this morning early being that we are hosting a mass-casualty exercise shortly. It's an annual requirement for the Keller Hospital on West Point as well as a few other activities on post. Congrats to the Yankees for another win and this time with a walk-off in the bottom of the 10th. We'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening enjoying primo cigars and watching the Yankees take on the Red Sox starting at 1910 (7:10 pm). Have a great day all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night, saw a couple of dear friends that had a bad motorcycle accident last month and are recovering and doing well. I see that the Yankees lost in the bottom of the 10th inning after a rain delay which stopped the game for a while. Hopefully they bounce back tonight and put up a "W". Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had another enjoyable weekend overall. Spent the day Saturday with the fellas at Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY; yesterday Beth and I did some running around and then met an ole' friend for a couple of beers at Craft Draft in Newburgh, NY. Smoke some top shelf stogies throughout the weekend and kept the grill busy with a number of BBQ treats. The Yankees only won one game against the Red Sox as they blew a 4 - 0 lead yesterday in the eighth to lose 5 - 4. Lets go fellas and turn things around and start to put up a few "W"s in a row. Have a great week all and enjoy........ :)

Less than 3 weeks now until the Quad State Herf

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's looking like we'll have another hot one today according to NOAA:
The Yankees are back at it tonight taking on the Rays down in Tampa starting at 1910 (7:10 pm), lets hope they do better than this past weekend. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to Yankees on their win last night with a final score of 4 - 3. Let's cheer them on this evening and hopefully the Bronx Bombers will put up another "W". I hope you all have a great day and enjoy...... ⚾ 🍺 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on as normal and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night in extra innings, they'll finish this series today with a day game starting at 1310 (1:10 pm). Enjoy your day everyone and hopefully some of the local S/BOTL come out and join us tonight...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I have an early morning and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the regulars were there enjoy top shelf ceegars and all. The Yankees got their butts whooped yesterday loosing 14 - 0. Lets go fellas and turn it around this weekend. I hope you all have a relaxing weekend and enjoy..... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend again filled with a birthday celebration, cigars and relaxation as well. The Yankees did turn things around this weekend as the swept the Marlins in Miami, lets keep it up fellas and do this. We are less than 2 weeks from our annual Quad State Herf and things are getting busy. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there..... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
The Yankees got beat up by the Orioles last night losing 7 - 1, lets go and turn it around tonight. Have a great day all and enjoy...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for beating up the Orioles last night 13 - 1. Keep it up fellas and do it again tonight. Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. The Yankees had another big win last night with a final score of 10 - 3, way to go fellas. The Mariners are in town this weekend with the first of four games starting tonight with a 1905 (7:05 pm) start time. Enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time last night at Aroma, the place was packed and the crew was out in full force. Congrats to the Yankees on another win, keep it up fellas and put up another "W" tonight. The NASCAR drivers are in Watkins Glen, NY this weekend, love watching road courses especially in upstate New York. Enjoy everyone and hope you have a relaxing weekend...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 as it will be this week each morning in perpetration of this Saturday's Quad State Herf. We had a busy and fun weekend: Beth and I along with a number of friends went to a fundraiser at Handsome Devil BBQ on Saturday. Great cigars paired with beer, wine and whiskey and some top notch BBQ as well. Then afterwards, Beth and I went to out nephew's house to celebrate a birthday which was above and beyond. There was a fire truck converted into a pizza truck, lots of dear friends flew in from all over the US. Then yesterday, we scrubbed all the buckets needed for the event: kegs, beer cans, water, soda and etc. The Yankees did well this weekend and congrats to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. Enjoy your week all and safe travels to those that are heading to Lake Frederick, NY this week...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while and it's looking like we'll have another hot one here in the Hudson Valley. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night that lasted almost 5 hours and finished in 11 innings. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning everyone, I've been up since 0330 and I couldn't sleep so the coffee went on. Got a lot of stuff to get done today in preparation to this weekend's Quad State Herf. At 0600, I have to be at West Point to drop off 20 cases of water in our refrigerated trailer that was donated by ShopRite and pick up another 20 cases from the Commissary. I'm only working half the day today as I have a lot to do this afternoon and won't be back to work until Tuesday morning. I see that the Yankees lost last night, lets go fellas and turn things around this afternoon. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy........ 🍻

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and we're busier than heck getting ready for tomorrow's Quad State Herf. Packing 250 "Goodie Bags", organizing all the raffles stuff, picking up a couple of kegs from the Newburgh Brewery and then heading back out to Lake Frederick. As they say, it's all worth it at the end supporting or proud Military Veterans. Enjoy everyone and safe travels to those coming to the Herf...... 🇺🇲