• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a good couple of days and finished up decorating the house and yard to include putting up the Christmas Tree. Beth has a few more holiday decorations to put up but the majority of it is done. I hope you all have a great week and get to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's brisk 16°F outside with the wind chill added in to the current 25°F. Thank goodness that we got all the outside holiday decorating done, I'm so happy that Beth wanted to get it done early this year. Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Today being December 1st, we have roughly 3 weeks until Christmas. It's one of our favorite times of the year and with everything going on in our lives, this year the holidays are very much welcomed. Enjoy and and remember to be safe out there....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. It's looking like we'll have a wet one here today in the Hudson Valley and then drying up with a sunny weekend until late Sunday evening according to NOAA:
Enjoy everyone and we hope that we'll see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at the Aroma Cigar Room last night, the usual suspects were out and we were smokin' Drew Estate Undercrown cigars paired with Basil Hayden bourbon. Tomorrow, a few of us are going to the Hudson House & Distillery for a tour and some tastings for sure:
Enjoy your weekend all as well and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two throughout it........ 🎄🎅☃️❄️🥃

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall, plans did change and we rescheduled our tour to the distillery for another day. Congrats to the Eagles on their win over the Jets and keeping up in the Wild Card race. As a note, with the Christmas holiday approaching in a few weeks, be careful out there as we know that they'll be office parties and such. Enjoy everyone and I hope you all have a great week...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a sunny day here in the Hudson Valley with temps in the lower 30s as the high. They are calling for a dusting of the white stuff tomorrow which is normal for us this time of the year. Enjoy your day all and remember to be careful out there...... 👍

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on as I took the day off to get a few things done before the holidays are here. Beth has a routine doctors appointment, then we have to stop at the eye doctors to pick up a new pair of glasses and then do some final holiday prep and all. Enjoy your Hump Day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... 🍻 🎅🎄☃️

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. We got a dusting with up to an inch in certain places of the white stuff last night. It's only a sign to let us know that we'll be getting a lot more snow this winter and it's always welcomed until you have to shovel / snow blower it away. Anyway, enjoy all and be careful out there...... 👍 ❄️☃️

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was hoppin' and we were smokin' top shelf stogies. Tomorrow is the Army vs. Navy football game starting at 1500 (3 pm). This year it'll be played in MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NY (home of the NY Giants & the NY Jets). I don't have to work the game this year, so Beth and I will be at the America Legion in New Windsor, NY with my fellow Army and Navy veterans cheering and enjoying the game. Have a great weekend everyone and Go Army, Beat Navy....... 🇺🇲

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday (last week of work for this year). We had a good weekend over all: The final score of the Army / Navy football game wasn't what we wanted, 17 - 13 Navy won. It was a hard fought fight till end. Congrats Navy, we'll be back next year in Philly again. Yesterday, Beth and I relaxed at home all day watching football and enjoyed smashed burgers on the grill. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's currently another brisk one here in the Hudson Valley: 29°F (-2°C). We have a busy day today at West Point, Cadets have their end of semester testing and COVID testing continues for the unvaccinated. Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's currently another brisk one here in the Hudson Valley: 29°F (-2°C). We have a busy day today at West Point, Cadets have their end of semester testing and COVID testing continues for the unvaccinated. Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍
Charlie, what is the vax policy for Cadets? It sounds like regular testing for those unvaccinated. Considering that the services are now requiring vaccination or dismissal, is mandatory vaccination on the horizon to be admitted/retained at West Point?

NOT a political question and does not require opinion or input from anyone else -- I'm honestly curious how the service academies are approaching this situation.

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's Friday! We had a good time at the Aroma Cigar Room last night, the usual suspects were there enjoying themselves. Today is my last working day for the year as I have a lot of use-or-lose vacation time and I have it calculated that I won't lose any by the end of the year. Monday morning, Beth and I along with a few of our relatives are flying to Clearwater Beach, FL for the holidays. We plan to hang on the beach as much as possible and make trips to local breweries, wineries and such. We'll definitely be stopping in Ybor City and smoking a few cigars there. Enjoy your weekend all and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and we're getting ready for the car service to pick us up. Heading to the airport shortly for our Christmas trip to Clearwater Beach that we've been planning for a while now. Nothing packed but shorts, tee shirts, a couple of sweat shirts and a boat load of cigars. Enjoy the holidays everyone, I'll be in and out all week and as I always say, be careful out there...... 🎅 🎄 ❄️ 🥃

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and we're getting ready for the car service to pick us up. Heading to the airport shortly for our Christmas trip to Clearwater Beach that we've been planning for a while now. Nothing packed but shorts, tee shirts, a couple of sweat shirts and a boat load of cigars. Enjoy the holidays everyone, I'll be in and out all week and as I always say, be careful out there...... 🎅 🎄 ❄️ 🥃
Happy Holidays to you & Beth. Wishing you all good things.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and we’re here in Clearwater Beach, FL ready to start our day. Beth surprised me yesterday when we got to the airport with upgrading our tickets to first class. We had great seats on the flight, complimentary beers and lunch as well. Have a great day all, I hope you enjoy a favorite or two or…….. 🍺

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it’s a sunny morning here in Clearwater Beach. We had a great day yesterday, bar hopping and taking in the sites. Army won their Bowl game last night, Hooah! Today will be much the same, cigars, a few cold ones and walking the beach. Have a great day everyone and enjoy……. 🎄🍺🎁

Last edited:
Charlie, I'm glad you're having a good time down there. I'm sure the break will do you some good. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely wife. Enjoy!

Floyd T