• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
My condolences to you and yours Charlie.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, I will pass them on to Beth and the family. Beth is taking it quite hard as she is 1 of 14 (2nd youngest)and she lost her oldest brother Wally last month. I hope everyone is getting their holiday shopping done and remember that if you're involved with "Secret Santa", get your package going as the Post Office is getting real busy. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I see that the winter weather is finally here in the northeast. The weather guessers are predicting some cold weather for the next few days with an average low of 16 degrees:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

If you have to smoke out doors, ensure that you bundle up in layers and fire up a petite corona for a change. Have a happy hump day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I don't think I own a petite corona but I'll make do.

Good morning, everybody!

Today's selection is a Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo, which I will enjoy right after four hours of studying at the school library followed by two exams and an in-class essay, marking the end of my fall semester.

...It's so cold out. :(

Good morning CP! I wish I could say I just woke up, but it being finals week and all I have in fact not yet slept. I do believe, here in a few, I'll be grabbing a nap before my LAN Management final. I hope all of my fellow college students the best of luck on their finals(if you aren't finished yet)! Cheers!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is brewin' as always. Well, we are roughly 1 week away from Christmas and I hope everyone has most of their holiday shopping done. Anyway, being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying their famous Pub Burgers and then smoking a couple of primo stogies. If your in the area and have the time, stop on by and join in on the fun. I hope everyone has a great day either way and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. We had a good time last night enjoying pub burgers and then some primo ceegars. I can hardly believe that just last week we were outside in Philly enjoying 50 degrees weather during the Army / Navy weekend and now it's in the single digits here in NY. Tomorrow is the funeral services for my brother-in-law Jerry which I'm sure will be a solem occasion. I hope all of you have a good weekend and relax if you can, T.G.I.F......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is hittin' the spot. Yesterday's memorial church service for our brother-in-law Jerry was very nice. We all know that he's in a better place now with God watchin' over him. Jerry will be trully missed but not forgotten. Between last night and this morning we got about 4 to 5 inches of the white stuff so after I'm done here, I'll bundle up and clean off the Jeeps. Today, we have some good football to watch and see who puts themselves in playoff contention. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing good and enjoys this day off....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, a new pot of joe is brewin'. We are 4 days from Christmas and it will be here before we know it. I'm done with work for the holidays this Wednesday at noon and don't have to go in till next Monday unless we have some sort of emergency. Yesterday we had some great NFL games on the TV and a few more teams are locked in for the playoffs and other eliminated. I hope everyone has a good Christmas week and takes the time to enjoy a favorite of two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good afternoon everybody! A late rise, but a rise nonetheless. Work in about an hour and a half, and we close until midnight, so *insert a thumbs-down emoticon here*

Good morning all and yes, a new pot of joe is brewin'. We are 4 days from Christmas and it will be here before we know it. I'm done with work for the holidays this Wednesday at noon and don't have to go in till next Monday unless we have some sort of emergency. Yesterday we had some great NFL games on the TV and a few more teams are locked in for the playoffs and other eliminated. I hope everyone has a good Christmas week and takes the time to enjoy a favorite of two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Wow...Christmas is this Friday. The rest of 2009 should pass by in the blink of an eye.

:cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Only a few days away and the big man in red will be here puttin' out presents for the kiddies and eating the cookies and drinking the milk you all put out. I wanted to say to all of you that are traveling during this hoilday season, be safe and get to where to your going without a hitch. Happy hoildays all and enjoy the day....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I just couldn't sleep any longer. Today will be a short work day, done at 1200(noon) until next Monday. Being that it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, a number of us will probably meet up at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening for a holiday cigar or two. All are invited if your in the area and have the time. If not, I hope everyone has a great day as well and gets to relax with a favorite cigar and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and a Merry Christmas eve to all. Today will be a relaxing one visiting relatives and going to Church as well. I hope everyone has a happy holiday and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is definitely on!!!!!

Good morning all and a Merry Christmas to all. The coffee is on and the kelbasi is going in the frying pan shortly and the rye bread is getting delivered fresh by my brother-in-law Micheal. I hope everyone has a great day with friends and family..... :) :thumbs:

Good morning everyone and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on. Yesterday was a great time as always spending it with loved ones. Not sure what's up for today as of yet, it is George's 59th birthday (Roadie) and it would be nice to smoke a special one with him in honor of it. I think there are a couple of college bowl games today and I have some after Christmas stuff to get done as well. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Got to see a couple of good Bowl games yesterday as well as stop by at Hudson Valley Cigars and smoke a couple with the boys. Today should be another relaxing one with few NFL games on as well as a late Bowl game from Nashville, TN. I hope everyone has a relaxing one as well and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.