• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Since today is Thursday, we'll be meeting at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of primo sticks and exchange the weeks news. If you're in the area and have the time, stop on by and join in on the fun. Either way, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the joe is brewin' and T.G.I.F. Well, we had a good time last night at Schlesingers smoking ceegars, telling good jokes and celibrating Ian's birthday (thefatguy). This weekend we have more NFL football games to watch and I have my fingers crossed that the Jets (Beth's team) advance to the next level so I'll have a team to root for since the Eagles got knocked out last week. I hope everyone has a great weekend and you get to relax and enjoy a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Today we have a couple of NFL playoff games that I'll try and catch on the tube. The same goes for tomorrow but Beth and I will be heading over to one of our nieces for a football party. I love these 3 day weekends as Monday will be a relaxing one as well as today and tomorrow. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well, yesterday's NFL game winners were no surprise. New Orleans and Indianapolis both won thier games and have advanced to thier respective conference championship games next week. Today we have Dallas taking on Minnesota at 1300(1pm) and then the New York Jets vs. the San Diego Chargers will follow at 1640(4:40pm). Both games should be exciting and I hope that the Jets advance for Beth's sake. Anyway, I hope everyone continues to enjoy the weekend and gets to smoke a favorite or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, it was good to see the Jets win as they were considered the underdog and congrats to the Vikings as well. So the playoff picture next Sunday is Jets at Indy starting around 1500(3pm) and then the Vikings at New Orleans at 1830(6:30pm). Should be a good day of football but it would be great to see the Jets go to the big game for Beth. Today, I'm going to go over to West Point and pick up Cadet Eric Reder and spend a few hours in a local cigar shop. Depending on how much time Eric has off will determine what shop we stop at. I've taken him a couple of time to Schlesinger's / Hudson Valley Cigars but I'd like to show him Israel's place; Uptown Cigar Shop. Either way, we'll smoke a couple of primo stogies and ensure that Eric gets a little time away from West Point. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's always nice to start the work week off on a Monday. It was a very good day yesterday weather wise and I ended going to Kingston and spending it with Israel and his crew at he Uptown Cigar Company. Enjoyed lunch a Lucy's Tacos(next door) and smoked a couple of top knotch ceegars. One of our old friends stopped by as he was in the area on business, you know him as CoventryCat86. It was good to see Bill and and I hope he makes it to the Quad State Herf as he still has a lot of friends in this and other communities. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good today and takes a break to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I've been to work for a while now. Another nice day here at West Point with temps in the low 40s and sunny. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is still on. In case you all were wondering why I haven't posted a "Good Morning" as early as I normally do, we have one of our nephews staying over for the past couple of days and our computer is in the same room. Well, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks. If you're in the area and have an hour or two, stop on by and join in on the fun. If not, I hope everyone else has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

You're gonna pass me someday just on these posts alone :p

Good morning all, the coffee is on and a big T.G.I.F. shout out. We had a good time last night with a pack cigar store / bar. It was good to see LouieD came out along with uptown_isy, thefatguy, speedracer, Mr. Martini, Bravo Lima and all of the other usual suspects. We talked sports, this Saturday's road trip to the Metropolitan Cigar Society http://www.metrocigar.com/ (I think we have like 12 to 14 of us goin' down for thier open house), and next month's Quad State Herf V. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a few of thier favorites through out it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, Ray, I don't think anyone will catch your post count in a long time!!!!! :D

Tell that to grateful1, he's giving it a good run :p

Morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is on. We went to the Army vs. UCONN hockey game last night and the Black Knights took it to the Huskies 5 to 0. For the full story, look here:

http://www.goarmysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=11100&ATCLID=204873378

The Newburgh / West Point crew will be heading down to the Metro Cigar Society for thier annual open house which should be an enjoyable time seeing the Metro guys as always. They have a super nice set up down there as it's one of the nicest clubs that I've seen here in the U.S. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I had an early morning as I had to drop a couple of guys from work at the Newark NJ Airport to catch a 0730 flight to Orlando. No problem though as it was only an hour earlier than I usually get up. Anyway, yesterday was a great time down at the Metro Cigar Society, George(Tazman) and all of the guys down there treat us really well everytime we visit. The food was great and we enjoyed primo stogies all day. I wanted to thank Tommy Zman (planetZman) for the tasty cigar he gifted and it was my pleasure in finally meeting him. You need to check out his website: www.planetzman.com when you get a chance. Today will be a J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets football gameday over at my nephew Brian's (Axle Foley) house and I hope they win for Beth's sake. I hope everyone has a super Sunday as well and enjoys a couple of your favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0400. Well, we all know now that the Superbowl will be the Saints taking on the Colts, at least the halftime show will be cool :D . What I'm waiting on now is the 2010 NASCAR season to start which will be in 2 weeks. The Bud Shootout is scheduled for the day before the Superbowl and then the Daytona 500 on Sunday, February 14th. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week enjoys a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, it rained yesterday for almost 24 hours and the drive over the mountain comin' from West Point to Cornwall was like in that movie, "The river runs through it". Thank god for 4 wheel drive and lift kits as the water was a good foot deep and running. Today should mellow one and hopefully dry things out. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, it rained yesterday for almost 24 hours and the drive over the mountain comin' from West Point to Cornwall was like in that movie, "The river runs through it". Thank god for 4 wheel drive and lift kits as the water was a good foot deep and running. Today should mellow one and hopefully dry things out. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys......
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif
cool.gif
Good morning, Charlie - !! It's about 0343 here and heck yes the KB's are brewing and ready to go. I'm about to make a two hour drive south of here on the behalf of my employer. The good news is that I should finish by noon, home by two or three, and then it's time for an "adult beverage" and a great smoke on the deck....
cool.gif

Four weeks or so until the QSH....really looking forward to seeing everyone again...!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. There's nothing really special going on today except that it's "Hump Day" and all. I'm busy working on all the logistics for next month's Quad State Herf; money orders / checks are coming in and the Sponsors are starting to send thier stuff to me as well. We are exactly 1 month away as the event is the 27th of February and I have a good feeling that this one will be the best of the best so far. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll be right over. I needs me some coffee.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I'll spending the next 2 days in training at the Orange County Emergency Operations Center so I won't be on line till the evening. I have to attend a required course as instructed by FEMA and the U.S. Army. Anyway, being that today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo ceegars and talking news, weather and sports. I also heard it through the grapevine (Facebook) that our buddy Steve (toje) will be there tonight. If you have the time and are close by, stop in and join us for a stogie. Either way, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0345 and a big T.G.I.F. I have to head back to the Orange County EOC again for day 2 of training which should be done by 1600(4pm). We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's and it was great to see my ole' buddy Steve (toje) from CAO. Thanks for everything brother and god willing, we'll see you at the Quad State Herf on the 27th. This weekend is the Rolex 24 from Daytona Beach and it's the kick off for the NASCAR season as we all know. http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/Articles/2009/05/New-Date-For-Rolex-24-in-2010.aspx Anyway, I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a few of your favorites........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.