• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0345 and a big T.G.I.F. I have to head back to the Orange County EOC again for day 2 of training which should be done by 1600(4pm). We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's and it was great to see my ole' buddy Steve (toje) from CAO. Thanks for everything brother and god willing, we'll see you at the Quad State Herf on the 27th. This weekend is the Rolex 24 from Daytona Beach and it's the kick off for the NASCAR season as we all know. http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/Articles/2009/05/New-Date-For-Rolex-24-in-2010.aspx Anyway, I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a few of your favorites........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Glad you got to hang with Steve. He was here earlier in the day and it's the first time I saw him in months. He's looking great and we were able to catch up.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Today is the Rolex 24 from Daytona that starts at 1500(3pm). I'll try and catch some of it on Speed TV as they will be televising quite a bit of it:

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/rolex-sports-car-series/

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on. The Rolex 24 will be resuming it televised portion this morning at 0700(7am) and run straight through till the finish at 1530(3:30pm) on SpeedTV. Also today, you can watch an array of sports ranging from football(the Pro Bowl), hockey, basketball, tennis, etc. This afternoon, Beth and I will be heading over to the Eisenhower Hall Theater on West Point tho catch the Simply Sinatra shoe live on stage staring Steve Lippia. I heard it's a great show and here is a little info about it:

http://www.ikehall.com/artists.htm

Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sleepin' in this morning are we, Charlie
laugh.gif

Doc.

Hey...Good morning gang. An incredibly snowy "Brrrrrabbit!" kind of Monday here in Germany. Pond is frozen solid, so the dogs have a blast running across it through the thick snow. Took a good long wintry hike through the forest this morning and enjoyed a PSD4. Gorgeous snowy day, a good long smoke, the laughing wife and a giant yellow dog. My Monday is starting off just right. I've taken the week off (Captains get to do that on occasion!) and am planning to do not a damned thing productive until next Monday! Hope ya'll have a great day!

Trey

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is finally on. The Simply Sinatra show yesterday was very good and if you get a chance to see Steve Lippia, I highly recommend it. Well, I've posted it on the Quad State Herf thread yesterday but just in case you missed it, the sign up list is full and I have started a Stand-by List. If you are on the present Guest List and have to back out, let me know to make room for others that want to attend. Besides that, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. We took a look at this week's weather on NOAA and they are calling for snow this evening. The weather guessers have been a little off this season but I'm sure that they are tracking:

Today: A chance of light snow, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tonight: Light snow likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

Wednesday: A chance of light snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming northwest between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

Either way, we'll be conducting an "Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call" tomorrow morning at 0400(4am) with all the key folks involved. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0330(3:30am). We had our Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call as scheduled at 0400. West Point is code "White" until 0900 with a 2 hour delay for the elementary & middle schools:

http://www.westpoint.edu/WeatherConditions/

http://www.westpoint.edu/WeatherConditions/SnowPolicy.htm

It's not that bad out but the DPW crews want to ensure that they can hit the main parking areas with the plows and a salt / sand mixture to break up what ever has built up over night. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and get's to and enjoy a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. This week must have flew by as it seemed just the other day I was saying that it was Thursday. Being that, we'll be a Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and talking news, weather and sports. If you are in the area, stop on by if you have the time and join us. If your not close by, I hope you have a great day as well and enjoy a favorite cigar while relaxing...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while. Well, we had a good time last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying primo stogies and exchanging fishing stories. This weekend is the start of NASCAR and the Superbowl as well. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to relax and smoke a few of your favorites through out it...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

T.G.I.F.

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is on. Well, the weather guessers were wrong again as I woke up at 0400 to see how much snow we got and it hasn't snowed here a bit. Thank god as I had no interest to go out today and clean off the Jeeps and then shovel. I know that the Washington D.C. / Philadelphia area got hit hard and I hope everyone in that zone is okay. As far as today, we have Danica Patrick starting in her first ever stock car race (ARCA Series) at 1630(4:30pm) and then this evening the Bud Shootout is scheduled to start at 2000(8pm). It's great to see that the 2010 race season has begun and Speed Week down in Daytona a heck of a way to start it off. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and takes the time to enjoy a favorite or two or...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe has been brewing for a while. I couldn't sleep so I figured I check out what's up. Had good day yesterday, smoked a couple of ceegars at the Hudson Valley Cigar shop http://www.hudsonvalleycigars.com/ and then came home and watched stock car racing for the rest of the day. Today as we know is the Superbowl and I hope that the new Orleans Saints win it for the community and the teams sake. After Hurricane Katrina devestated Louisiana back on the 25th of August 2005, it will mean a lot to the folks down there that lost everything. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is definitely on. Congrats to the New Orleans Saints, they definitely out played the Colts in the 2nd half making them the Superbowl Champs. What I'm presently trying to do is get my CigarFest 2010 tickets in the Poconos but as I tried 3 times to get past the ordering page on CI, I kept getting knocked off of their server. Now it's saying that they are conducting maintenance (Server Crashed) and will be back up shortly. We'll see!!! Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Speed Week (it's a NASCAR thing) and enjoy...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, no luck in getting any CigarFest tickets as of yet. By the time I got through on the telephone, the VIH and General Admission tickets were sold out. Now it's time to watch all the cigar boards and see if I can aquire that way. As far as today goes, the weather guessers are predicting another good one for the East Coast. It looks like we'll be getting around 8 to 10 inches of the white stuff starting tonight into tomorrow:

Tonight: Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind becoming northeast between 4 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Wednesday: Snow and areas of blowing snow. High near 29. Blustery, with a north wind between 10 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: Snow likely and areas of blowing snow before midnight, then a chance of snow between midnight and 3am, then a slight chance of snow after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a north wind between 17 and 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. We had an "Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call" at 0400(4am) this morning as a result of the pending storm heading our way. West Point is "Code Red" today which means that only emergency personnel have to report to work so the snow removal folks can do their jobs. It's always nice to be able to stay home especially on a Wednesday to break up the work week :D . Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" as well and enjoys a favorite ceegar or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Yesterday, we ended up with a good 9+ inches of snow and now the storm is out to sea. We have a 2 hour delay this morning as the mountain that a majority of us cross to get to work is a bit slick still as well as other major roads that lead into West Point from outlining communities. Since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying primo ceegars and viewing the guys pictures from last weeks trip to Nicaragua. Israel (uptown_isy) posted a few pictures in his photo gallery here:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=6557&do=view_album&album=1326

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kingston-NY/Uptown-Cigar-Company/50292158090?v=photos&ref=ts

Isy did post a lot more of them on the Uptown Cigar Shop Facebook page if you are imterested. If you're close by, stop and join us for a cigar or two and if your not in the area, I hope you enjoy a stogie or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all yes, the coffee is on. Yesterday they had the Duel 150s (NASCAR races) to determine who's in and who's out of the Daytona 500 this Sunday as well as the line up. http://www.nascar.com/ Tonight is the first truck series race and then tomorrow is the opening Nationwide series race with Danica Patrick make her debut in that race as well. Well, last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars we had a great time talkin' all sorts of cigar news and enjoying primo sticks as well. I hope everyone has a super weekend and don't forget that Sunday is Valentines Day and remember you better half....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

T.G.I.F.

Good morning everyone and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on!!! Due to the inclement weather down in Daytona Beach yesterday, the NASCAR Camping World Truck series race got rescheduled to this evening at 1830(6:30pm). Also today we have the Nationwide series race at 1300(1pm) which should be a good one. I'm just anxious to see some good side by side racing at Daytona and as Darrell Waltrip says it: "Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's Go Racin' Boys". Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on!!! Due to the inclement weather down in Daytona Beach yesterday, the NASCAR Camping World Truck series race got rescheduled to this evening at 1830(6:30pm). Also today we have the Nationwide series race at 1300(1pm) which should be a good one. I'm just anxious to see some good side by side racing at Daytona and as Darrell Waltrip says it: "Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's Go Racin' Boys". Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Took a last minute ride to your neck of the woods after I closed the shop. Too bad you weren't there, Charlie. Hung out with Danny, Don, and Keith. see you next week brother.

Took a last minute ride to your neck of the woods after I closed the shop. Too bad you weren't there, Charlie. Hung out with Danny, Don, and Keith. see you next week brother.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is brewing. Sorry I missed you Isy as I haven't seen since your trip to Nicaragua (I want to hear the down and dirty stuff that Danny and George are keepin' to themselves :D ). Well yesterday, there were two great races building up to today's Daytona 500. I can hardly wait to hit the sports bar and watch this great American race. Hopefully, Dale Jr. wins it or at least finishes in the top 5 and Mark Martin takes the checkered as it's one of the races he has yet to win. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.