• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and T.G.I.F. Thanks for the heads up Isy about Pop's Havana House in Fishkill and the latest news. We had a good showing there, about 15 Thursday night regulars made it and Frank welcomed us with open arms. Well, the Yankees got rocked again yesterday 6 - 0 and hopefully they get back on a winning track soon. The Twins are in town tonight and the Bombers have A.J. Burnett throwing the first pitch at 1905(7:05pm). I hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to enjoy a couple of your favorites through out it...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry I couldn't make it, Charlie. But I'm glad everyone showed up at Pop's and had a great time. Next Thursday, the gathering will be at Uptown. I'm extending our hours until 11pm to accommodate you guys.

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on. Well, last night's Yankees game was a blast. The Twins intentionally walked Mark Teixeira to load the bases in the 7th and A-Rod hit a grad slam to go ahead 8 - 4 and that was the final score:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100514&content_id=10036762&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=nyy

Today the two teams will be back at it starting at1305(1:05pm) with Andy Pettitte throwing the first pitch for the Bombers. I saw on Facebook that Israel (uptown_isy) is throwing an impromptu party today at the Uptown Cigar Company in Kingston, NY. Beth and I and hopefully our niece Josie will be heading over to West Point to watch the Army Baseball team (top seed in the Patriot League championship) take on Bucknell (no. 2) this afternoon. I hope everyone that heads up to Isy's place has a great time and that goes for everyone else that is not in the greater Hudson Valley here in New York. Enjoy this great May day...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is about done. We had my God Daughter Josie stay over last night and had special waffles for breakfast. Well yesterday, Army and Bucknell split the 2 games they played so they will play one more game today at 1300(1pm). The Yankees beat up on the Twins again and Kyle Busch won the Nation Wide Series race at Dover, DE. The Yankees and Twins will play one more game today startin' at 1305(1:05pm) and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series will be on FOX startin' at 1300(1pm) as well. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430(4:30am) as always. Well, the Yankees lost to the Twins yesterday 6 - 3 and will take on the Red Sox tonight here in the Bronx at 1905(7:05pm). Congrats to Kyle Busch and the entire Joe Gibbs team for winning yesterday's NASCAR race in Diver, DE. Also yesterday, Army baseball lost to Bucknell knocking them out of the tournament championship, but the Army lacrosse team went up and stunned Syracuse moving them into the qauarter finals. This week will be a busy one preparing for this Saturday's graduation here at West Point. With the President as the guest speaker, this place will be hotter than the equator. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys it to the max...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a while. It was a heck of a come back last night for the Yankees in the bottom of the 9th inning giving them a win over the BoSox 11 - 9:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/wrap.jsp?ymd=20100516&content_id=10103596&vkey=wrapup2005&fext=.jsp&team=home&gid=2010_05_17_bosmlb_nyamlb_1

The two teams will be back at it this evening at the same time with C.C. Sabathia taking on Josh Beckette. It should be another great pitching duel and hopefully the bats for the Bombers stay hot. Have a great everyone and enjoy...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is kickin'. Well, the Bombers lost to the BoSox last night 7 - 6 after a couple of errors and a blown save by Mariano. The two teams will be back at one more time this evening starting at 1905(7:05pm) with A.J. Burnett throwing the first pitch of the night. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees got rocked last night and lost 10 - 6 to the Rays. They will try it again this evening and thime we have Andy Pettitte throwing the 1st pitch at 1905(7:05pm). Today being Thursday, I know that we'll be going out for a cigar or two this evening. The location still has not been locked down, more to follow on that. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day and get to smoke a favorite cigar sometime during it...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, the Yankees battled the Rays through out the entire game and came up short losing 8 - 6. We were at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying primo stogies last night watching the game and I had a feeling that Pettitte just wasn't on his "A" game. Tonight they'll be in Citi Field (Flushing, NY) taking on the Mets at 1910(7:10pm). Let's hope that they break out of this 3 game losing streak and win a few this weekend. Well, tomorrow is the big day here at West Point with Graduation and the President as the guest speaker. We have to have the Emergency Operation Center up and running by 0500(5am) which means a very early start tomorrow. http://www.usma.edu/Garrison/sites/directorates/dptms_plans.asp Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, I have my coffee in hand and headin' out the door to West Point. Today is Graduation for the Academy and President Obama will be here in a few hours. Have a great day all and I'll be back later on this evening, enjoy...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is on. Yesterday's Graduation at West Point went off as planned, there were no problems or hiccups as they say. Then later on, the Yankees lost to the Mets and Curt Busch won the NASCAR All-Star race in Charlotte, NC. Today, the Yankees and the Mets will play the rubber game of the series at 2005(8:05pm) with C.C. Sabathia taking on Johan Santana. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to relax a bit and enjoy a favorite cigar as well...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and I'm still not in favor of Monday mornings. Well, the Yankees droped a 2nd game in a row to the Mets losing 6 - 4. They are off today and hopefully after a day of rest, they can come back and win one against the Twins on Tuesday. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy a favorite or two through out it...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. This evening, Bill (Bravo Lima), Scotty, my boss Joe Colombo and myself are headin' down to Flushing, NY to catch the Mets taking on the Phillies in Citi Field. I should be a good game and the weather looks to be great for it. Also, the Yankees are taking on the Twins in downtown Minneapolis this evening with A.J. Burnett on the mound for the Bombers. Hopefully the Yankees can bounce back from their drought and win a few in a row . Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, thank godness for coffee. It was a great night at Citi Field watchin' the Mets beat up on the Phillies 8 - 0. The weather was perfect and our seats were 5 rows from the field on the left field side. The Yankees game was stopped in the 6th due to rain and they have a 0 - 0 game going there. They will re-start that game this afternoon at 1705(5:05pm) and then start the regulary scheduled game 30 minutes after that or 1910(7:10pm) which ever comes later. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Supposed to be the first 90 degree day in my neck of the woods. I'll be on the deck with a smoke for sure.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for an hour now. Well, it was good to see that the Yankees took two in a row from the Twins, let's hope that they can keep this up. These two teams meet up for one more game this evening at 2010(8:10pm), I'd be very happy to see the Bombers sweep the Twins before coming home for a 4 game series with the Indians startin' tomorrow evening. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and is getting ready for the Memeorial Day weekend......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well the Yankees didn't fair so well last night as the lost to the Twins, 8 - 2. On the other hand, the Mets swept the Phillies and this time all three games were shoot outs, amazing. There are a lot of sports this weekend, i.e., NHL Stanley Cup finals, NBA playoff finals, MLB, NASCAR and more. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend and be safe in what ever you do........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

T.G.I.F.

Good day everyone and I hope that you all have a relaxing and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. It's good to see that the Yankees take the game from the Indians last night and have 3 more games against them. NASCAR is in Charlotte today as well as tomorrow with the Coca Cola 600. I ask that you keep our fallen soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines in your thoughts and try to partake in a local Memorial Day ceremony if at all possible...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Stogieman, What coffee do you recommend from Killer Beans? My fiancée Julie is due to have our child "my 1st" on Tuesday. She is a coffee connoisseur and I wanted to pick something up from Jerry now that she will be able to really enjoy it again :thumbs:.

Morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I wanted to pass this on to all, I found out this morning that our dear friend Steve from CAO (we know him as toje) passed away last night losing a tough battle with cancer. He will be missed very much but definitely not forgotten. I'll remeber all the good times we had together and I'll keep his entire family in my prayers. I didn't want to put a damper on your weekend, simply to let you know we lost a super BOTL and great friend...... :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, the Yankees were triumphant over the Indians again yesterday with a score of 7 - 3. The 2 teams play one more time today at 1305(1:05pm) with Andy Pettitte throwing the 1st pitch for the Bombers. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day and takes the time to thank a soldier, sailor, airmen or marine for keeping America free.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back