• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my friend, it was good seeing you and Beth yesterday. Route and I just want to thank you both again for making our day so special. Charlie, you are DA BEST!

Morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, I see the Yankees got thumped on last night by the Orioles. Lets go Yanks, turn it around and get back in gear. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0415 and very much welcomed. It was good to see the Yankees bounce back and this time it was big time. They won 12 - 3 and here are the highlights of the game:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2012_08_01_balmlb_nyamlb_1&mode=recap&c_id=nyy

The Bombers are off today and will be taking on the Mariners this weekend here in the Bronx. Well, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a couple of primo stogies and finalizing the guest list for next Saturday's Quad State Herf. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well.......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. We had a good evening last night, the usual suspects were there along with a couple of visitors. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoy. T.G.I.F....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a sunny Saturday morning. It was good to see the Yankees win and for C.C. Sabathia go the entire game. We're about to head out to the Poconos to enjoy a NASCAR weekend. See you all Monday when we get back, enjoy weekend........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and we're back from the NASCAR races. It was a fun filled weekend but now it's time to concentrate on this weekend's Quad State Herf 7. I'll be posting the menu that Sean Keever has up on the Facebook event's page: https://www.facebook.com/events/372386759439078/
I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see the Yankees lost last night, hopefully they turn things around and beat the Tigers this evening. Have a great day all and enjoy...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

3 days and a wake up until the Quad State Herf is here!

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means I'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening getting the final tally done for this Saturday's Quad State Herf. It was good to see the Yankees win last night and hopefully the beat the Tigers again today with the game starting at 1305 (1:05pm). Busy day today running around getting a lot done for the Herf (coordinating the pick up of beer, soda, water, tables & chairs, sound system) and still getting my normal work done here at the Academy. Enjoy all and smoke em' if you get the chance........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, coffee is on and it's Quad State Herf 7 eve. Lots to do today which will keep us busy for a while getting ready for tomorrow's event. It was good to see that the Yankees won yesterday but it was a nail biter down till the end. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday morning already. Well, the Quad State Herf 7 was a huge success, thanks to all that came out to help and support as well as all the shop owners, cigar companies and everyone that made this the best event ever. I can hardly wait until next year to do this all over again. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoy it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee has been on since 0430 and it's tasting great. Well, I see the Yankees bounced back and won last night 8 - 2 over the Texas Rangers. They'll play the tonight again at 1905 (7:05pm) and hopefully they put up another "W". Enjoy the day everyone and smoke em' if you get a chance.......

Morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". It was good to watch the Yankees last night and to see them win 3 - 0 as Kuroda went the entire game with a 2 hitter. They'll play the same time tonight and lets hope they stay on this winning streak. Enjoy the day everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo sticks. I see that the Yankees won again and let's keep our fingers crossed that they win again today as they play at 1305 (1:05pm) and sweep the Rangers. Have a great day all and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Friday, T.G.I.F. Well, the Yankees couldn't pull off the seep as they lost yesterday 10 - 6. They take on the Red Sox this weekend at home startin' tonight at 1905 (7:05pm) and the NASCAR racers are in Michigan this weekend as well. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it was a very good weekend. The Yankees took 2 out of 3 from the Red Sox, Greg Biffle won yesterday's NASCAR race and the weather wasn't bad either. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Tuesday morning. Well, I see that the Yankees lost last night 9 - 6 against the White Sox, hopefully they can turn things around this evening with a "W". Have a good day everyone....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's kickin'. Well, I see that the Yankees lost another one as the White Sox swept them in Chicago. I'm glad that they have a day off so they can regroup and stay on top of the American League East Division. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Nor do you exaggerate, as it is a very good morning. Sixty six and sunny. This is the most outstandingly mild August I can remember.

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's finally Friday. The Yankees are taking on the Indians this weekend and the NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN. Looks like it will be another nice weekend up here in the Hudson Valley weather wise, I hope everyone in "Isaac" path comes out with little to no damage. Enjoy the weekend all and I hope you get to relax as well........

Status
Not open for further replies.