• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, the coffee is back on and we are back safe and sound. We had a great 14 day vacation: Fort Lauderdale for 2 days, 10 days on a cruise ship with stops in the Bahamas - Aruba - Curacua - Panama Canal - Costa Rica and then 2 more days in Fort Lauderdale (due to no flights into New York until last night). I hope the ones that are affected by "Sandy" recover soon and things get back to normal. I'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening and I hope everyone enjoys their day as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Went to the cigar shop (4 mile ride) last night which took me over 20 minutes due to everyone thinking the world is coming to an end and had to fill up every car in Orange County at every gas station around. Well, that's enough ranting about that. Big game at West Point this weekend with Air Force in town for the Army / Air Force football game with a 1200 kickoff. Also this weekend all three NASCAR racing series racers are in Texas with the first race this evening. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys.......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already's Monday morning. A big congratulations to the Army football team as the beat Air Force 41 - 21. Congrats also goes out to Jimmie Johnson and the entire Lowes Racing team for winning yesterday's NASCAR race. With only 2 races left this season, Jimmie Johnson has a 7 point lead over Brad Keselowski who came in 2nd yesterday as well. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week and for those that are still without power and heat from "Sandy", I hope it comes back on soon......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is definitely on voting day. I just want to say is get out there and do what you think is right. Enjoy........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it looks as though the storm is out-a-here. Being the first snow storm of the season, we had our share of accidents on the road which hopefully the drivers out there learn from em'. Today being Thursday, we're planning on being at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of primo stogies and see how everyone faired over the past week. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work at West Point. We had a great weekend celebrating Beth and my birthday, the weather was great through out and the time off from work was quite relaxing. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or......... :D :thumbs: :p

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday already. We'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a few stogies and seeing how everyone is doing. Hope you all have a great day as well and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on this cool Friday morning. Well, we had a good night at Schlesinger's last night smoking primo stogies and catching up on the world's news. Tomorrow, Army has its last home football game for the season and they take on Temple. Hopefully they have a good game and hyped up for the annual Army vs. Navy game which will be in Philadelphia, PA this year and that' game is scheduled for the 8th of December. Also this weekend, it's the last weekend of NASCAR racing for the season and the 3 NASCAR series of racing will crown their champions. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a couple of your favorites throughout it........

Good Sunday morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Have a good one and enjoy a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and well deserved. A big congrats to Brad Keselowski and the entire #2 Miller Lite team for being crowned this year's NASCAR Champion. Brad finally got team owner Roger Penski a championship after being in the racing scene for over 40 years. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is definitely on. There's not much going on here at West Point this week as the Cadets will head out on Thanksgiving break if they haven't departed already. There's a skeleton crew remaining as required so please think of them as you are enjoying your Thanksgiving dinner with your friends and families. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys......

Good morning all, the Killer Beans Electric Chair Espresso coffee is on and kickin'. Going to the office shortly for the last day this week which will be nice to have a 4 day weekend for a change. I hope everyone has a happy Turkey Day as well and gets to enjoy a few of your best.......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and a happy Sunday to everyone. I hope everyone survived Thanksgiving and didn't put too many pounds on. Enjoy your day and I hope it's filled with your best cigars and relaxation...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is brewin' as always. Had a relaxing day yesterday with Beth as neither one of us felt the best (a little touch of the flew). It's looking like old man winter is finally here in the Northeast with a chance of snow in the next couple of days and temps staying in the 20s, 30s and 40s:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

I hope everyone has a good week and doesn't spend to much today as it's cyber-Monday....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewing as we speak. The white stuff will be startin' shortly to fall, so I've got to get ready and head over the mountain to the office before it's too late. They are only calling for a couple of inches but it will be mixed with rain to make it pretty sloppy out. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" already. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or.......

Good morning Charlie. I hope you have a good hump day!

Status
Not open for further replies.