• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sunday morning everyone, the Killer Beans espresso is on and kickin'. Beth and I hit a couple local micro-breweries yesterday and enjoyed their offerings as well as seeing friends and family at Painter's Tavern. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work for a few days. We had a very nice Christmas dinner at my sister-in-laws house yesterday with a house full of family and plenty of tasty foods for all. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the rest of the week....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this wintery Thursday morning. We got a good 3 to 4 inches of snow last night and then on top of that, there's a coating of frozen rain and sleet. I'll be going out shortly to shovel the walkways and driveway as well as cleaning off the cars. Being that today is Thursday, we should be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing what everyone got for Christmas. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys a favorite or two as well...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and welcomed. This is the last weekend for 2012, so get those things done that you planned on and not have to do them in 2013. Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance.......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's New Year's eve. Well, we watched some good football yesterday and also some not so good as well. Congrats to those that made the playoffs and I hope your teams go the distance. I wish everyone a safe evening and a prosperous 2013 as well. Enjoy........

Good morning morning all and yes, the coffee is on this blistery 2013 morning. The holidays are now officially over and it's time to get back to work. I hope this year will be as good as 2012 was if not better. Sports wise, there were some good Bowl games yesterday and we have a few more to watch this week with the BCS Championship coming up next Monday. Enjoy the rest of your week and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on the bitterly cold Thursday morning with temps hovering in the single digits. I just checked out NOAA and the weather guessers there have predicted more cold weather for the Hudson Valley:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

What ever happened to Global Warming? LOL! Anyway, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and see how everyone survived the New Years. Enjoy and smoke em' if you get the chance.......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday already! Considering that it was pretty cold out last night, we had a good crowd show up at Schlesinger's enjoy primo cigars and talking crap already in the new year. Should be a good weekend filled with both college and professional football games on the TV to watch. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and kickin'. Looks like it'll be another nice day here in the Hudson Valley, sunny with the temps in the low 40s. Plannin' on watchin' some more football, barbecuing some wings and hopefully get a cigar or two in as well. Enjoy the day everyone and smoke a favorite or two as well........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and I'm about to head out to get to West Point shortly. It was good to see the Ravens move on in the Playoffs and I felt bad for RGIII and the Redskins for their season ending so painfully. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys a few of their favorites throughout it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and very much welcomed. Well, the Irish got their butts whooped last night by Alabama, welcome to the SEC. It's now time to concentrate on the NFL playoffs, the NHL (whatever they'll do this year) and the 2013 NASCAR season. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys.......

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and it's already "Hump Day". I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy a favorite or two or...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. Being that it's it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and catching up on the world's news. I hope everyone has a good day and smokes a favorite or two as well........

Good afternoon all, the weekend is almost here. We have minor computer problems at home (bad wireless keyboard on our iMac), I'll pick one up this weekend and be back in business. Still have our iPhones and Beth's Notepad. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys a few of your favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and we're back in business with a new key board. We watched some incredible football yesterday and I hope today's games are just as exciting. Enjoy the day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's Monday morning already. Well, we now know who's playing in next week's NFL playoff games, I hope they are exciting as this past weekend's and not a blow out as was the Patriots / Texans game was. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys.......

Status
Not open for further replies.