• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. There's not much going on around here this week until this weekend with Army Hockey and Army Womens Baskestball both in the playoffs. Also, there is JimD's cigar event this Saturday at Tobacco Shop of Hartford which I am planning on attending (knock on wood that nothing comes up at work):

http://www.thetobaccoshophartford.com/shop/index.html

Besides all of that, it's finally looking like a nice and quiet week here in the office. I get to catch up on projects that I've been putting off until I had the time and with the boss gone to a required class this week, even the emails have slowed down. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. The coffee is on and it's been raining cats & dogs for the past 24 hours and it does look like it's going to let up soon:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489

With all of this rain and snow melting, they are predicting major floods in the area and thank god that I live on high ground. For all you S / BOTL that live in the low ground, put your cigars and other valuables in large tupperware containers / cooledors until this is all over. I hope everyone is okay after this one and you stay dry....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I gave you my best already for this hump day so just enjoy it as you can. I'm on the road in about 10.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Finall, the rain has stopped and they are predicting a nice today for the Hudson River Valley. Here is the next three days expectations from www.noaa.com:

Today: Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind.

Friday: Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Periods of rain. Patchy fog after 1am. Low around 33. East wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Saturday: Periods of rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Patchy fog. High near 48. East wind between 9 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between one and two inches possible.

Saturday Night: A chance of rain showers before 9pm, then a chance of snow showers between 9pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

So you can tell from the above that we won't be having any water shortages for a while. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a couple tastey cigars and exchanging the weekly fishing stories. If your close by and you have the time, come on by and join in on the fun. If your not a local to the area, I hope you have a great day and enjoy a favorite cigar or two as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Just poured a cup of the Tatajue brown label coffee, and mmmm mmmm good, what a great cup of joe!

My wife and 11yo are heading up to NYC today for some Mother / Daughter fun, looks like the weather there might be OK, cold, but not bad...

It's a beautiful morning here in south central PA as well! :rolleyes: The rain has stopped and the new leak in the front bedroom ceiling has stopped dripping. That part has a rubber roof so it shouldn't be leaking. However, a local handyman "fixed" it before I came onto my wife's radar and I suspect he didn't do it the way he should have. :angry:
So....despite having a 100.4 degree fever I am going to get out the 30' ladder and climb up and see what I can do before the rain resumes tomorrow afternoon. But first I'll take some more drugs to try to slow down my headache and drink some more coffee.
Have a blessed one!

Good morning all and TGIF. It wasn't really that bad of a week as I got a number of projects done at the office and that's always a good thing. Well, the coffee is on and I'm undecided about breakfast today as normally I head over to the West Point Dining Facilty (mess hall) on Fridays but I know that if I go over there, I'll be a pig and eat an omlet, bacon, biscuts with cream beef, hash browns, grits and whatever else they have to offer. What the heck, for $2.10 and it's all you can eat, let me head over there in a bit :D . Well, last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars was another great time. The place was packed and they had the Rangers vs. Islander hockey game on one big screen and American Idol on the other. All I can say is that everyone was watchin' somethin'. Oh well, I hope everyone has a great weekend and smokes a few of their favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is almost done brewing. We got quite a bit of rain last night and they are calling for another 2 to 3 inches of rain agin today along with possible thunder storms and heavy winds later on this evening. I'm planning on attending the Hartford Herf IX at JimD's but that all depends on if the roads are safe enough to drive on. It's roughly 100 miles / 2 hour drive and that's the right amount of time to enjoy a double corona cigar. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite cigar as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. After yesterday's massive storm and then moving the clocks forward an hour, I'm not sure if one (1) pot of joe will be enough today. Thank god that today will be a lot drier and things will be back to normal. I'll be watching the NASCAR race from Atlanta this afternoon and hopefully Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the #88 Amp / National Guard car can be in the winners circle afters all done. I hope all of you have a super Sunday and enjoy it as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and here's to a new week. The coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. I just took a quick look at this weeks weather which is not looking too bad. The tempas are raning from the 20s to 30s in the evening to 40s and 50s during the day. Possible snow / rain on Wednesday and then rain over the weekend. I'm not worrying though as it's still to early in the week and it can always change around here in 24 hours. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of their favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, as the world now knows, our very own Gov. Spitzer faces pressure to resign on Tuesday as well as questions about whether he will be prosecuted for any crime after a report linked him to a high-class prostitution ring. Here is the link from Reuters just in case you missed it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/...062947520080311

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and smokes a favorite cigar if you get the chance....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yup, that guy's "boned" all right.

Good morning Stogieman.

Good morning, Charlie...!! It's 0553 here and I'm about to make the day happen. Got back to work from my time off for the QSH and the a$$ kicking has begun with gusto..... :laugh: I think they all figured out that my sabbatical is about two weeks away and everyone wants their "pound of flesh" before I get out the door..... :laugh:

Brother, I can't say thanks enough (again and again) for the fantastic time I had in NY with you and the crew. See you next year (if not sooner.... :whistling: )

Another 1/2 cup and I'm outta here - B.B.S.

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. The coffee is on and I'm still not sure what's for breakfast as of yet, might have to pick up a sandwich on the way to work. I'm going to go down to the Eisenhower Theater today and pick up my tickets to see "Ring of Fire" a tribute to Johnny Cash. Here's a link to their website and to Ike Hall's site as well. I heard it's a great show and I enjoy Johnny Cash's music very much:

http://www.ringoffirethemusical.com/themusical.htm

http://www.eisenhowerhall.com/index.htm

Anyway, I hope everyone has a super day and enjoys a cigar or two if they get a chance........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. It looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Well, we've staying pretty busy at work lately and it doesn't look like it will slow down till the 31st of May which is Graduation here at West Point. After that, we get a little break until the beginning of Football Season which this year the 1st game is the 29th of August. Here is this year's Army schedule and it looks like we can win a few again:

http://www.goarmysports.com/SportSelect.db...p;Q_SEASON=2008

Anyway, being that today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a few stogies and exchanging stories. Stop on by if your in the area and if not, enjoy a favorite cigar or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Greeted the sunrise over South Beach with a strong cortadito, a delicious, two year old (or so) WOAM and The Pogues, "Misty Morning, Albert Bridge" and "Rainy Night in Soho."

Good morning all and TGIF. The joe is brewin' and I'll headin' over to the West Point Dining Facilty (mess hall) for one of their tastey omlets and hopefully the biscuts are nice and sopt and the cream beef is not lumpy. We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars watching more of the basketball playoffs and enjoying some primo cigars. The NASCAR boys are racin' at my favorite track this weekend, Bristol, TN. A half mile bull ring with 140,000 fans and non-stop rubbin' and racin'. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and smokes a few of their favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yup, Thursdays are always great, stogieman. I missed the last two in a row but I had a note and got the absences excused.........I needed some blues and a massage really, really badly. :blush: It was great to have Dan back, too. Good cigars, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.