• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez old man do you even make it past the news before falling asleep in your chair :p Good luck with your CO II XL.

Good morning all and TGIF! The coffee is on and I'm thinkin' about stopping on the way to work and picking up a couple of egg & sausage sandwiches. Well, we had a good time last night with a great crowd enjoying primo sticks and exchanging the weeks fishing stories. Carlos (Saxjazzman) stopped by and gifted us some nice sticks which will be smoked this weekend. I know that there is a number of great football game this weekend both Saturday and Sunday which I plan on catching on the tube. Army takes on Rutgers down in New Jersey which should be a good one. I hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO ARMY!!!!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. It's a little brisky out today with a high of 31 degrees: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489
I've got a few errands to run this morning and hopefully I get a call from Sean (Seanholio) later on who is here on business that we get together for a cigar or two. As I stated yesterday, Army takes on Rutgers today at noon which should be a good one and Ohio State takes on Michigan later on. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys a favorite or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO ARMY!!!!!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. In a few, I'm going to run out and hit the market for some fresh rye bread for today's pork and sauerkraut that we'll have after the first football game. Beth has a few family members coming over to watch the Jets vs. Titans game (they are all Jets fans). I don't have to many Eagles games on up here so I watch the local game anticipating highlights come on during the game that presently on. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Monday to all. It's another TDE day here in PA and I hope everyone is doing fine.

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. I see Ray must have to be up early being that he's away on one of his trips :D . Well, it was a great day if you are a Jets fan but I can't say the same for the Eagles. Oh well, there's always next week. We did have a good family Sunday get together / dinner as the food was quite tastey the cold ones were going down very smoothly. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good afternoon all, the day is roughly half over and we are one day closer to Thanksgiving, yeah baby. Well, they did in fact deliver my new humidor yesterday and the pictures on line doesn't give this baby any justice. It's a beautiful piece and I've got it up and running with the Cigar Oasis II XL stabalizing at 70% humidity. I'll give it a good 24 hours and then start to transfer boxes into it. I hope everyone has a great day and you get to smoke a favorite cigar or two........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, I spent the evening filling up the new humidor and I found cigars stored away that I even forgot about. I've doubled my storage capacity so it's time to go searching for deals again that I've been putting off. Well, with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I think I'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening for a cigar or two and see how everyone is doing. If your close by and you have a little time, stop on by for a cigar. I hope everyone has a terrific Turkey Day and enjoys it with family and / or friends......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Thanksgiving Day. The coffee is on and I'll most likely make a small breakfast for Beth and I so we'll have plenty of room for all the Turkey Day goodies. We'll be headin' over to one of our neice and nephew's for the day to enjoy dinner, watch football, smoke cigars and sip on a couple of cold ones. I hope everyone is surrounded with friends and family and enjoys as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, already had my mug of El Pico Espresso as I was one of the 1st 100 shoppers at the PX this morning at 0400 and received my complimentary $20 gift card. Did a little shopping and I'll be back there tomorrow morning at 0500 doing the same thing. Well, yesterday was a major pig out and today I try to get back on my normal routine but there are just to many leftovers to chow down on. What the heck, I'll go on a diet after the holidays :laugh: . Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and continues to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Glad to hear that you had your fill of chow, you could use another 25 lbs stacked on those bones of yours! :laugh:

Took most of the day off yesterday, but back to it today. We'll open this morning at 8:00 but I had a few things to do and came in at 6:00.

Going to be sunny and 46˚ here in lovely Lafayette, Indiana.

Have a great day guys!!

Good morning all and yes, I'm back from another early trip to PX and a pot of El Pico Espresso down. Beth and I just finished preparing another 13+ pound turkey to go into the oven so we have plenty of turkey sandwiches tomorrow during the Sunday football games while family and friends come over. Later on this morning I'll string the Xmas lights on the back deck area to give us the festive feeling while we're out there smokin' ceegars and barbecuing. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and it's the 3rd day of shopping madness at the PX. I'm heading out in a couple of minutes with a fresh cup of espresso in hand. I'll update you all later on and see how everyones day is going. Have a great day and I'll be back soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. We had a great Festivus day yesterday with lots of tastey food and drink. I'm sure that this will be a yearly tradition with us now bringing in the holiday season. Well, this is Army / Navy week which means busy, busy, busy. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO ARMY. BEAT NAVY!!!!!!

Navy.jpg

FEAR THE GOAT!
Have a nice day Charlie,

Doc.

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Happy Tuesday Hank, GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!!!

Here's a look at the weather for the next seven days for both here in NY as well as Philadelphia for those folks that are planning to attend the Army vs. Navy football game on Saturday:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...75.1657&e=0

There are a number of events happening all week long to include but not limited to are fly overs, both men and women Goat football games, Thursday evening bon fire and the team send off as well. I'm sure that it's gonna be a great week and hopefully a close game to make it exciting for all. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Today is another busy day at the Academy with the Goat football games this evening and numerous fly overs from a variety of Army helicopter units. This evening I'll be packing as I'm heading down to Philly tomorrow after the football luncheon / pep rally. I got to make sure to pack plenty of victory cigars as it doesn't really matter what the final score will be, both teams will be victors and a post stogie will be in order at Cookies Tavern (Marine Corps Bar):

http://www.cookiestavern.com/

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well, as scheduled I'm taking off this afternoon in the direction of Philadelphia, PA. I just checked the updated weather report and they are calling for snow on Saturday which will make for a good December football game.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...75.1657&e=0

If I don't get a chance to get back on line for a couple of day, I hope everyone has a great weekend and GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I don't know where that slacker Stogieman is so I guess it is up to me to wish everyone Good Morning!

Good Monday morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I'm back from Philly and what a weekend in deed, Except for the score of the game, everything was fantastic. Here's a brief synopsis from Thursday afternoon on:

I get down to Newark, De and get to Bob's (Delarob) house where we enjoy a couple of cold German beers and gift each other a couple of primo cigars. I then call Wilkey (Ginseng) to meet us over at the German Club http://www.delawaresaengerbund.org/ and it was my pleasure to meet this great brother. He gifted us with some outstanding seegars and we had a blast.
Friday morning I had some business to take of up in Wilmington, DE and then on to Philly to start my Army vs. Navy weekend. I meet my partner Bill (Bravo Lima) and we have a number of stops to make in preparation for the evening's festivities. From 1600 to 1830 (4pm to 6:30pm) we are at a private party to honor Barney Barnum (Medal of Honor recipient from Vietnam) http://www.donhq.navy.mil/mra/Barnum_bio.htm and in attendance is the Assistant Marine Corps Commandant (3 Star General), Judges, lawyers, and other Philly VIPs. Then we head to the Medal of Honor Dinner where it's no holds bars. After dinner and drinks and a few presentations where they honored the "Man of the Year", off to the Philadelphia Union League http://www.unionleague.org/ in a motorcade through downtown Philly. At this point, we have the General's driver taking us around and for the rest of the evening.
Saturday morning we start off with breakfast at Shanks and then off to the Twin Shoppe http://www.twinsmokeshoppe.com/ for cigars. Up the road is Cookies Tavern http://www.cookiesbarusmc.com/history.php where we meet up with the motorcade and all the ladies and fellas going to the game. We had a great Suite to watch the game even though we got blown out of the water. After the game, back to Cookies Tavern we go. We hang out there for a bit and then we head to a rich millionaires’ home for an after party where it's who's who. We finish off the evening at Father Paul's who is the pastor over at the 2nd oldest Catholic Church in Philly where we smoke 15+ year old Partagas Cubans that he carried back from Spain.
Yesterday after I say my good bye to Bill and his great wife Carmel, I head to the Italian Market in Philly for a few items to include a couple of dozen soft pretzels right out of the oven. I get home here to Cornwall and unpack so I can sit down and watch the Eagles beat the Giants to put the frosting on the cake. I took roughly 200 pictures and will post a few of the special ones as soon as possible. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.