• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning brothers/sisters. Typical early morning PT session was followed by a delicious breakfast of Irish bacon, potato pancakes and a strong cup of eight o'clock joe. Grabbed another cup of coffee and greeted the early morning on South Beach, with the sun coming over the Atlantic, with a nice bowl of Ashton's Artisan Blend (with some nice age to it) in a Kent Rasmussen Bent Brandy. A little later I actually fired up another bowl, that time enjoying some Charles Fairmorn Lancer Slices in an estate Dunhill. A great way to begin the day.

Make it a great day gents. :thumbs:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Beth and I are planning on having brunch at Painter's Restaraunt: http://www.painters-restaurant.com/home.html, and then later on watching football, NASCAR and then more football. I've got a couple of cigars picked out with about 10 years of age on em' to enjoy on this special day. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys themselves as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone. This being the 1st day of my vacation, the coffee is on and I'll probably have a couple of homemade muffins from Painter's with honeybutter. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet, Mark (mrtapes) and I have been discussing about him coming down to meet up at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars for a couple of primo sticks. Mark lives up in Canaan, NY which is roughly 90 miles north of here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Canaan&amp...ndsor&2s=NY
Either way, I've got a couple of things I want to get done around here, i.e., seal up a couple of AC wall units and other tasks like that. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy a few of your favorites through out it...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Happy Veteran's Day to all and always remember to thank a Vet everyday for what they do for all of us. Today there is a ceremony here in Cornwall, NY to honor all past and present Vets. I'll be there in attendance wearing my "Retired" hat proudly. Well, I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie is late so let me wish everyone a happy hump day!

Good morning all and as Ray said, Happy Hump Day. The coffee is on and I'm about to fry up some eggs, bacon and homefries for this morning's breakfast. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do today as I'm in the middle of my vacation week, I may visit the new Orange County Choppers store and then stop on by Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars for a stogie or two. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and as always, the coffee is on. They are calling for rain off and on today with temps in the upper 40s and for a full 7 day forecast, look here:
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489
Today being Thursday and still being on vacation, I'll be headin' over to Schlesinger's Cigar / Hudson Valley Cigars just after dinner and remain there till roughly half time of tonight's Jets vs. Patriots football game. If your close by and want to partake in the festivities, be my guest and show up. If your not in the area, I hope you have a great time as well and enjoy a favorite or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all it is nice to see that a am not that only one that has to be up early. i have too be to work by 6:30am, it has its benefits like leaving at 3:30pm but it sucks in the morning (especially now that is is cold) getting out of bed.

Good morning all and Happy Friday. I've got a fresh pot of joe on and Beth is out and will be bringing home some fresh muffins for breakfast. Well, last night Schlesinger's was packed with the Thursday night regulars and a bunch of Jets fans watching the Jets take on the Patriots. I see that the Jets won it in overtime 34 - 31 and now they are in 1st place in the AFC East. This weekend is packed with a number of great college footbal games, NFL and it's the final weekend for all three NASCAR series'. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. In a little bit I'm making a fresh batch of belgium waffles for breakfast for Beth and I and for our little niece Josie that stayed over last night:

After we clean up this morning, I'll be pickin' out a few primo stogies to take down to the Metro Cigar Club in NJ:

http://www.metrocigar.com/

Rick (rrick57) and I will be heading out around 1100 (11am) and it's aproximately a 1 hour ride (just enough time to enjoy a morning robust). Here is the link to where George (Tazman) posted the open house and I'm sure that if your in the area, your welcome to stop by and partake.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry759060

Either way, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys a few of your favorites...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, today is officially my last day of vacation and I'll be back at the office in the morning going over the past weeks emails and sorting through all the stuff people put in my in-box. So today, I'll be staying home watching football and the final NASCAR race of the season from Homestaed, FL. Unless something happens to Jimmie Johnson, he'll be the champion again and only the 2nd driver in the 60 years of NASCAR history to be the champ 3 years in a row. Cale Yarborough was the other that did it in 76' thru 78'. Well, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, today is officially my last day of vacation and I'll be back at the office in the morning going over the past weeks emails and sorting through all the stuff people put in my in-box. So today, I'll be staying home watching football and the final NASCAR race of the season from Homestaed, FL. Unless something happens to Jimmie Johnson, he'll be the champion again and only the 2nd driver in the 60 years of NASCAR history to be the champ 3 years in a row. Cale Yarborough was the other that did it in 76' thru 78'. Well, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Looks like you've been sleeping in our your vacation Charlie. Always a nice thing :thumbs:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. It's back to work (if that's what you want to call it) and time to get ready for the hoildays. Yesterday, there was a lot of good football played and after a long 10 months of racing, Jimmie Johnson is the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Series champion. Congrats to the entire Hendrick Racing Team and I can hardly wait till the 2009 season starts in February. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoy a few of your favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, it's startin' to feel like the winter is setting in around here as we had snow flurries last night and the temps dropped to 30 degrees. Here is the 7 day report from www.noaa.com:
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273
As Thanksgiving is a little bit more than a week away, it will be nice to see some snow on the ground and watch the Turkey Day Parade as Santa welcomes in the holiday season. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Another early morn here in southern PA. Hope everyone has a good day and I certainly hope mine is better than yesterday. Those window installers are only half done on a "6" hour job.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day. I talked with CI yesterday as to the when they are going to deliver my new humidor and they let me know that the shipper has it now and it's ready for delivery. I can hardly wait to see this beauty and get it up and running.
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=637261
I did shop around and talk with a number of folks and the humidification system I'm going to go with is the Cigar Oasis II XL. Presently, Atlantic Cigar has them on sale for $175 which includes shipping and they even throw in a 10 pack of cigars which will be someones stocking stuffer:
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/goldhumidifier.html#section5 (bottom of page)
If anyone knows a better source for the CO II XL, please let me know as I'll be ordering soon. Anyway, I hope you have a great day and smoke a favorite or two or......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone, the joe is brewin' and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Well, the shipper (LTL) contacted me and stated that they have to down load the crate from a semi onto a straight 28' truck to get into my condo area which means that we scheduled delivery for Monday. I also contacted Atlantic Cigar and ordered the CO II XL which should get here the same day if not earlier. I can hardly wait to see this baby and the fun part comes next as to where I want to put it in the condo and settin' her up. Well, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening exchanging the past weeks happenings, smoking primo sticks and sippin' a couple of cool ones. If your in the area, stop by for a cigar or two and if your not, I hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.