• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. We had another great weather day yesterday even though the weather guessers said it was going to be rainy. Stopped by Home Depot and purchased a new grill for the deck. Picked up the Webber Q 200 and broke er' in with a nice london broil and a couple baked potatoes. It's definitely a nice little table topper built with quality in mind. Well, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of their favorites........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning brothers.

Nice cold snap is blowing through, so there is a great chill to the morning air. Made early morning PT all the more enjoyable. After PT, sat down to a cafe with toast and preserves. Following breakfast, sat on the balcony facing the ocean to great the sunrise with another cafe and a well-aged RASS.

Make it a great day gents.

Good morning brothers.

Nice cold snap is blowing through, so there is a great chill to the morning air. Made early morning PT all the more enjoyable. After PT, sat down to a cafe with toast and preserves. Following breakfast, sat on the balcony facing the ocean to great the sunrise with another cafe and a well-aged RASS.

Poor baby, It was 27F this morning. Not compaining; good for sugrarin'.

Doc.

Good morning brothers.

Doc.

Never did much sug rarin' myself Doc; they hard to raise? :sign:

Good morning brothers.

Doc.

Never did much sug rarin' myself Doc; they hard to raise? :sign:
Those yankees are so tough they get their sugar outta maples instead of cane. Life is hard up north.

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, lookin' at the weather report, we've got a great week ahead of us:

Today: Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind between 8 and 10 mph.

Wednesday: Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 75.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489

I can definitely see a few cigars getting torched this week on the back deck after work and maybe even a couple at the work picnic table during lunch. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy this great weather that we are having as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. The coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. It was good to see the Yankees win again last night in Tampa and tonight they are back in town taking on the Red Sox. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!

Good morning brothers. Still have a nice bit of crisp, cool air (by "cool" - it's in the mid 60's at present).

Started the early morning hours at the usual 0430 for PT. Following that, after a breakfast of fresh tropical fruits, had a very nice Davidoff Special T and a cafe con leche. A perfect combination on this gorgeous spring day.

Make it a great day gents!

Good morning. Currently it's windy as hell here but they say it will die down and turn into a nice 70 degree day. Going to meet JHawk at the Cedar Box for a lunchtime smoke. Enjoy your day!

Working until 7 today.... then its leftover filet and shrimp w/ rice from Myabi's and a Padron 64 maddie for desert.

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, it was good to see the Yanks win another one last night beating the Red Sox, 15 - 9. Hopefully they can do the same again this evening as long as there batting keeps up and they score plenty of runs. We'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying fine cigars and a couple of cool drinks while watching the game and exchanging our weekly fishing stories. If your close by and you have the time, stop on by and join in on the fun. If your not a local to the area, I hope you have a great day and you enjoy a favorite cigar or two as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO YANKEES!!!!!

Early day at work again today. Looks like it will be another beautful day today... I wish I was playing golf.

Oh well, hope everyone has a great day!!!! :thumbs:

Mornin folks! Got a mug of oily Trader Joe's bean, a P&J on toast, and a hard boiled egg. Some sweet reggae piped in to drown out the lull of the customer service folks explaining why they need to pay thier bill.. Reminds me of 'Nina' from Office Space.
To today sliding gracefully by, vaulting us closer to the weekend! Cheers!

Rob

Good morning all and TGIF!!! The coffee is on and I'm still undecided about breakfast and going to the West Point Dining Facility (mess hall) or not. I'll see how I feel in an hour or two and the work load when I get into the office will dictate that as well. Anyway, the Yankees lost to the Red Sox last night 7 - 5 and they play the Orioles down in Camden Yards, MD this evening at 1900 (7pm). The Thursday night crew at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar was there in full force and we had a great time. Premium cigars, great weather and the exchange of the week's happenings along with the brotherhood we all share made it a great night. I hope you all have a super weekend and get to relax and enjoy a few of your favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Mornin folks! Got a mug of oily Trader Joe's bean, a P&J on toast, and a hard boiled egg. Some sweet reggae piped in to drown out the lull of the customer service folks explaining why they need to pay thier bill.. Reminds me of 'Nina' from Office Space.
To today sliding gracefully by, vaulting us closer to the weekend! Cheers!

Rob

Damn, you had to go and mention that. Just when I thought I'd forgotten that sound...it's back.

Well good morning brothers. Usual regimen this morning, followed by some fresh picked and cut tropical fruits and a Cuaba Divinos over some freshly ground Hemingway's Hair of the Dog coffee by Baby's, made into an espresso that is pure liquid heaven.

Make it a great day gents!

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and we'll be going in to West Point shortly to catch the Army Black & Gold Spring Football game. I was hoping to make it to the Open House at the Metropolitan Society located at 1275 Bloomfield Ave, Building 8, Suite 62, Fairfield, NJ 07004 and here is thier website:

http://www.metrocigar.com/

I'm sure that I'll see George (Tazman) and he crew at the CigarFest 2008 in 2 weeks but I wanted to check out thier club as it looks outstanding from all the pictures that I see. Anyway, I hope all of you have a super Saturday as well and smoke a favorite or two or............ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all. Getting ready for the Pinto 1 game at 9 and the Mustang 2 game at 5 today, hoping they don't get rained out in Charlotte.

The trees bloomin' up there Charlie?

Good morning all. Getting ready for the Pinto 1 game at 9 and the Mustang 2 game at 5 today, hoping they don't get rained out in Charlotte.

The trees bloomin' up there Charlie?

Good to see you postin' there stranger. You got that right there Jim, the trees are in full bloom now especially the wheeping cherries and all the other flowering trees we have up here. Drop in now and then and let your partner Dixie know the same...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

It's a beautiful day in Southern New England, sun is shinning and temps are going to be mid 60's 2day. Spring is here. Going to a mini convention 2day. Alot of good people, good food and a good message. Time to go dig in the boxes and find that special stick for 2day and a few others. Think I'll start out with an Opus, or maybe a Anjeo acompanied by some ISOM's

Brian

On my way to a weekend of smoking great cigars! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.