• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good old "I'm gonna smoke some cigars" post

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
It seems we are in the middle of a growth spurt, and with those come growing pains.

Well, I know what I say don't amount to a hill of beans around here, but here goes....

I am on my way down to the man room to fire up something good along with the Xbox 360....

Not sure what it is going to be, I will update as soon as I can.

So what are you gonna smoke today......

It seems that sometimes we get away from what we are here for, the friendships built around a good cigar. This is what I suggest; smoke a 'gar and PM a friend.....

lets get back to basics......

To all my CP buddies; thanks for the good times......

Tim

I'm playing on the PC, Prey is the game and it is FREEEAKY! :D I like it! I am seriously considering smoking the Bolivar BTL I got from Mike. It is calling my name....

See...

how easy is this...Cigars and fellowship....

Tat Cojonu 2009 will be the smoke...

dulaney22 is your tag the same as your screen name?

And I am drinking some Grimbergen Blond.....have about 11teen left....for now

Tim

Be there in a sec Tim...

I'm gonna hop on either Halo 2 or GH: Metallica... Whatever's in the tray...

:D

what a great idea!

360 and smoke and drink for me tonight too.

in your honor sir.. a CAO MX2 is going home with me and some LIVE - who knows what.

btw.. did you ever add me to your friends in 360live? its smitty0128

ENJOY!

I have a San Cristobal - El Principe waiting for me in my briefcase for the ride home today. Oh Yeah...

See...

how easy is this...Cigars and fellowship....

Tat Cojonu 2009 will be the smoke...

dulaney22 is your tag the same as your screen name?

And I am drinking some Grimbergen Blond.....have about 11teen left....for now

Tim

Yep, same on 360 and PS3.

Playing my level 80 Paladin in EQ2 while enjoying a Pepin Blue label Lancero :thumbs:

I haven't played COD5 for a while because I'm stuck on this Socom on PS3 fever. Perhaps when the new Modern Warfare comes out in the fall, I'll be all over that 360 again.

I haven't played COD5 for a while because I'm stuck on this Socom on PS3 fever. Perhaps when the new Modern Warfare comes out in the fall, I'll be all over that 360 again.

If you haven't been on Live in a while, you'll be pleased to see that the Guide button is a disaster. This NewXboxExperience has screwed up live. I think they've finally got COD:WAW (yeahthatsme ;) ) to where you can take a party into the game inside an hour, but it still takes a dang eternity to check your messages or online friends.

I don't see why Xbox live can't use the same system that online PC shooters have been using forever. They use it for LANs, why not online? The attempts at reinventing the wheel seem to fail, all the time.

I'm playing on the PC, Prey is the game and it is FREEEAKY! :D I like it! I am seriously considering smoking the Bolivar BTL I got from Mike. It is calling my name....

That's the one with the walkways on the walls and ceiling? I played that last year... It was pretty freeeeaky! :laugh:

I'll burn a Padron 3000 maddy after work... on the riding mower!

I don't see why Xbox live can't use the same system that online PC shooters have been using forever. They use it for LANs, why not online? The attempts at reinventing the wheel seem to fail, all the time.

I don't know about the technical aspects, but it went from being simplistic and efficient to gaudy and a pain in the ass.

Damn Tim... I have PT appointment in a few minutes or I'd be on in a heartbeat. I found that I could move my Computer chair to sit in front of the TV and play Xbox... the couch still hurts my back... :(

Yet again... another time. We keep missing one another...