• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good thoughts through the airwaves please

Well, Nick, did they give your leg back?😇
They may have offered, but morphine is a helluva drug. :)

In all seriousness, I wanted to keep the external fixator that was holding my leg together. I was told it was considered a surgical device and they legally could not let me keep it. They said it most likely would be sterilized and sent to some third-world medical NGO. Now, I'm cool with that being its disposition -- let it actually be used again by someone who needs it -- but, my insurance paid a hell of a lot of money for it and I should at least have had the option to donate it or keep it (I would have donated it for that purpose, for sure).

They may have offered, but morphine is a helluva drug. :)

In all seriousness, I wanted to keep the external fixator that was holding my leg together. I was told it was considered a surgical device and they legally could not let me keep it. They said it most likely would be sterilized and sent to some third-world medical NGO. Now, I'm cool with that being its disposition -- let it actually be used again by someone who needs it -- but, my insurance paid a hell of a lot of money for it and I should at least have had the option to donate it or keep it (I would have donated it for that purpose, for sure).
He didn't see that coming. Neither did I for that matter. 😎

Holy shit! That’s some motherfucking blister right there, excuse my language!

Good thoughts coming your way John!!!!

Note to self: Jeff can make a damn fire to burn your foot off! 😱
lol! The blister from the fire was under the tip of my big toe. It was the size of a nickel. That picture Jeff posted was what the infection had turned the toe into the night before I went to the hospital when I woke up with red lines going up my foot/leg. Sepsis ain't no joke.

Thanks for the well wishes guys!

ETA: Jesus Jeff! You post every picture I texted you?

lol! The blister from the fire was under the tip of my big toe. It was the size of a nickel. That picture Jeff posted was what the infection had turned the toe into the night before I went to the hospital when I woke up with red lines going up my foot/leg. Sepsis ain't no joke.

Apparently posting texts and PMs is the new "new" around here... 🤣

Ahh gotcha. That’s some craziness right there.

Sounds like you’re on the mend. :)

So, some dickhead sent this picture tonight.

721436464.jpg

To Which I replied.
IMG_9214.jpg

I haven't posted the one with the Midget stripper?