• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good years for Siglo VI?

BHK54

I have heard mixed opinions about Siglo VI...what you think, are there some exceptional years and some to avoid?

This may be the easy going'ness inside me, but I've never been a "thats the year" kinda guy. I never smoked a siglo I didn't like ;)

I know that's not the answer you were looking for, but I'm in the camp of smoke what you like. I think Siglo's in general are very tasty cigars.... I think I read 2009-2010 years were outstanding for Cuban tobacco crops.

I have heard mixed opinions about Siglo VI...what you think, are there some exceptional years and some to avoid?

I've had some Siglo VI's that are great, and some that are just ok. Yes, there are some exceptional years and certainly a few to avoid.

Just had one that i believe was the last realest and it was great! I can't compare it to other years since it was my first, but I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I've smoked quite a few from 2004 and they never disappointed.

I like them with 4+ years on em, besides that I don't care what the bottom of the box says HAHA.