• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Vanilla Stout

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
As you all know this is coming down the line this October.

BCBSVanillaJUN3010.png

Label

If there is anyone that can keep an eye out I would like 2 bottles and I would be very greatful! :thumbs: :thumbs: :blush:

PS - I am sure Chico may want a bottle or 2 as well :rolleyes: ;) :D

I've got some calls in for ya. I don't have the same pull with the liquor stores as my pre-kids years :whistling:

I have never seen the Vanilla Stout. I'll have to keep an eye out as their regular BCS is one of my favorite beers.

I'm sure it will be pretty limited in my area. I totally missed out on the coffee one. That's okay, I'm not a big coffee beer fan. I've seen some internet rumors that the Rare version would be $40-50 a bottle. Too rich for my blood.

I have never seen the Vanilla Stout. I'll have to keep an eye out as their regular BCS is one of my favorite beers.

They haven't bottled it until now and even then it was only at beer fests and on tap at the brewpubs in Chicago. It'll be pretty limited...I was only allowed to get 4 bottles of the Coffee version and it was fantastic. I hope to be getting some of the Vanilla when they release it in October. I'll let you know, Mike.

This was posted on Goose Islands facebook page today:

Many of you have been asking when Vanilla and Rare Bourbon County Brand Stout will be released. Goose Island's Brewmaster tasted the beers last week and says they are ready to go! Both beers will be bottled in the next two weeks. Vanilla will start showing up in stores over the next few weeks and Rare should be on shelves shortly after Thanksgiving. There are also a few events coming up in November where these beers (and some tasty other ones) will be served on draft, if you are in Chicago or the Midwest we hope you can join us! Click on the links below for full event details.

BeerAdvocate First Thursday Gathering 11/4 - http://on.fb.me/9Fp9Eg

2010 Festival of Wood and Barrel Aged Beers 11/6 - http://on.fb.me/ct3VVd

Black Friday 11/26 - http://on.fb.me/d96RD6

Oh hell yes ... Can you say Vanilla float! :rolleyes: :whistling:

Apparently this is being shipped out to shops. The place I usually order from has it but has a 1 bottle per person limit and I don't even know if they're shipping. :(

I'm trying guys...may have to setup a trade on BA.

Edit: Just looked at their site and it says no shipping. Another shop I know of also said they probably won't ship. I'm not happy...I ordered 4 Coffee BCS from this place when those were released. I guess they're trying to take care of their locals which is cool though...

Pretty much everyone I have called is saying "no ship orders". Local walk in customers only. :(

Does anybody know the distribution for this and Rare?

I know Missouri and NY will be getting Vanilla. I'm sure there will be others as well but not sure if CA will be getting any. Apparently you can ask a shop that gets Goose Island and they should know. I'm not having any luck tracking it down yet...

I know Missouri and NY will be getting Vanilla. I'm sure there will be others as well but not sure if CA will be getting any. Apparently you can ask a shop that gets Goose Island and they should know. I'm not having any luck tracking it down yet...

I know BevMo's around here have had regular GI, but I didn't see any last year, so I wonder if I'll see any this year. :(

I know BevMo's around here have had regular GI, but I didn't see any last year, so I wonder if I'll see any this year. :(

California as a whole is getting less GI Bourbon County Stout this year than last year. Good news though is that it is the 4 pack again and not the bomber. Makes for easier aging and enjoying as drinking a 22 oz 15% is too much for most nights. 99% sure that GI Vanilla is not making it to California.

Still looking for this if anybody got any to spare.