• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Vanilla Stout

Still looking for this if anybody got any to spare.

Good luck man. I put up a trade offering TREAT and some Divine Reserves and didn't get one bite. They're going for things like BA Blackout, Cascade Vlad or Bourbonic, and I even saw a trade work for BA Sexual Chocolate. With stores putting 1-2 bottles per person limits this is proving to be extremely hard to find.

Good luck man. I put up a trade offering TREAT and some Divine Reserves and didn't get one bite. They're going for things like BA Blackout, Cascade Vlad or Bourbonic, and I even saw a trade work for BA Sexual Chocolate. With stores putting 1-2 bottles per person limits this is proving to be extremely hard to find.

Damn Greg... Well, at this point, I'm gonna start searching for a clone recipe. :(

Well I picked some up today and inquired about "Rare", evidently GI will be having a release party for Rare @ the Clybourn Pub where it will be served on tap, then it will be released to stores. Even the pub on Clybourn will be limited to 1- 5 gallon keg of Rare, so it must be rare indeed!! Once it hits the stores it will go for $42.99 per bomber! :0

I was at Goose Island brewery last weekend and the beers were not available yet. I'll be checking binnys this weekend. I can get nightstalker for anybody who wants, my binnys has tons available.

I was at Goose Island brewery last weekend and the beers were not available yet. I'll be checking binnys this weekend. I can get nightstalker for anybody who wants, my binnys has tons available.
Yeah, I picked mine up @ Binny's, ask the beer guy as they aren't putting it on the shelf. It seems most are limiting everyone to 2 bottles, unless you know the beer guy fairly well! :whistling:

Yeah, I picked mine up @ Binny's, ask the beer guy as they aren't putting it on the shelf. It seems most are limiting everyone to 2 bottles, unless you know the beer guy fairly well! :whistling:

Does that mean you can trade a few? :D

Damn Greg... Well, at this point, I'm gonna start searching for a clone recipe. :(

Don't tell me you have bourbon barrels at home? :thumbs:

We haven't seen it in KS or MO yet. I'll keep my eyes open, but we didn't get much of the Coffee either. I never even saw it.

THREE CASES FOR SE Wisconsin market. My goto guy didn't have volume but put aside ONE bomber for me at another store. $22 and I hope its there when I get to the store......

I don't know if I should put this on here!! I got mine on the 19th. All the Binny's were sold out in the area within hours.

bcvs.jpg

I don't know if I should put this on here!! I got mine on the 19th. All the Binny's were sold out in the area within hours.

LOL! I even emailed you trying to see if you would take pity on me. :laugh: Didn't realize you'd only get two bottles though Kristen.

Does anybody know the distribution for this and Rare?

I know Missouri and NY will be getting Vanilla. I'm sure there will be others as well but not sure if CA will be getting any. Apparently you can ask a shop that gets Goose Island and they should know. I'm not having any luck tracking it down yet...

I know BevMo's around here have had regular GI, but I didn't see any last year, so I wonder if I'll see any this year. :(

California as a whole is getting less GI Bourbon County Stout this year than last year. Good news though is that it is the 4 pack again and not the bomber. Makes for easier aging and enjoying as drinking a 22 oz 15% is too much for most nights. 99% sure that GI Vanilla is not making it to California.

Figures.

Still want some, let me know. I can get it still (as of today).

For how much?

He was mistaken. I would have been VERY surprised if he could have just walked into a store anywhere in Illinois and bought bottles today. Seems like people are getting more of the Rare than the Vanilla.

Thanks Greg. True about rare, kind of like what happened with Parabola and FW 13. Hoping that the GI Vanilla release is just staggered and more bottles will be hitting the shelves.

Got the rare the other week by fluke accident, still looking for the vanilla. What a pain in the ass this has become.

This came out in Kansas on the 23rd, and I totally missed it :( Still hoping the Missouri side gets some.