• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got a New Humidor

Your smoking room is now complete. :D Looks great Andy!

Congrats on the new used humidor. If I had something like that, my Sis-n-Law would crap a gold brick. I could seriously fill that up in a month. Can you change the angles of that shelving system or is it stuck into one spot? From what I can see it looks like you can't change it.

Can always make changes.

Loren, if there is a will, somebody makes a tool for it!

Andy, you should move all the White Owls to the bottom shelf.

Congrats on the new used humidor. If I had something like that, my Sis-n-Law would crap a gold brick. I could seriously fill that up in a month. Can you change the angles of that shelving system or is it stuck into one spot? From what I can see it looks like you can't change it.

Can always make changes.

Loren, if there is a will, somebody makes a tool for it!

Andy, you should move all the White Owls to the bottom shelf.

You weren't looking. They are on the second to the bottom shelf next to the Acid and Hava Tampas. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicely done Andy, I wonder how long it'll be before you just decide to make the room bigger to accommodate your stash?

Damn that is glorious Andy....

All that's missing is a nice sign that says 'Andy's cigar emporium' and price tags on everything...

Sweet buy! :thumbs:

Wow I like the room the Boxes or Box lids (cant tell from the pic) makes me wish i didn't get did of most of mine :( lol. I havent bothered to decorate my smoking room yet. all i got is a couch a tv and the net (wireless) so its funcunal and thats all i have done so far LOL. The next thing i want are some floor standing ashtrays then its decoration time (if i ever get to it anyway).

Also, how much did you get that for if you don't mind telling? I bet you got a killer deal.

It looks great and it also looks like there is a lot more potential to it (if you run out of room as you seam to have it at least half way full) With the size you could easily double your space by changing the angle, add singles drawers, add more drawers on the bottom, the options are endless. In all Good Find!!!

Wow I like the room the Boxes or Box lids (cant tell from the pic) makes me wish i didn't get did of most of mine :( lol. I havent bothered to decorate my smoking room yet. all i got is a couch a tv and the net (wireless) so its funcunal and thats all i have done so far LOL. The next thing i want are some floor standing ashtrays then its decoration time (if i ever get to it anyway).

Also, how much did you get that for if you don't mind telling? I bet you got a killer deal.

It looks great and it also looks like there is a lot more potential to it (if you run out of room as you seam to have it at least half way full) With the size you could easily double your space by changing the angle, add singles drawers, add more drawers on the bottom, the options are endless. In all Good Find!!!

Yeah he does get a killer deal... He practically lives at a B&M.

nice addition to the man cave you got going there I see a box on the bottom left I would love to get into rp ???

You've got more frontage than some B&M's around here... :laugh: