• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grab Bag Pass

suprize found the box on the poarch today!
everything looks good ! sucker is full too, thanx to sam :)
takes
carlos III
la flora de maria mancini
montecristo (isom)
mayorga (got to try this one)
puts
grand nica
calos tona~no
partigas (isom)
moran (isom)
bluedragon mexican puros
bludragon hemingway copycat
50 (or so) #608 havanna tobacco seeds (real seeds will grow to 8' plant)
and a suprize :)
tossed in the seeds for fun :)
i like the zip bags for the cigars where did you get them?
will get the box to ups on tues or wed thanx for letting me play

Hey Mel,Thanks for the kind words buddy. I wanted to let you know that I received the Blue Dragons today in the mail and I am letting them rest awhile in 65% humidity as you suggested before smoking. Thanks a bunch!Secondly, it's funny that you mentioned the individual Ziplock bags. I thought that they would be good for your B. Dragons. Jeff was kind enough to put a supply of those in the box, and I replaced all of the Saran Wrapped singles into the individual Ziplocks when the Box Pass was in North Carolina. Talk to Jeff about getting some of these bags....I wouldn't mind buying 200-300 of them myself for use in future box passes.Sam  :cool:  

Hey Mel, I was wondering how you got those seeds. I'd love to grow a plant or two for fun. Could you let me know where so I could buy some? Thanks.

Am I next????? Who knows ...Maybe da Shadow...
I am going to write The Guniess world record people as I think I might get into the book for the longest PP dance on record.

Heh heh, another one bites the dust!!! Poor old vern, he's gonna be toooo tired to smoke when this dang things gets around to him!!!! LMFAO Keep going Vern, Hanoi Jane would be #### proud of ya' for your endurance and stamina! :wink: Anyway, only 2 left to go and she's back home.
A BET: I'd be willing to bet a box of Swishers (wood-tip, of course) to a box of ISOMs that this baby is headed to the west cost...ANY TAKERS??? LMK :cool: ROTFLMFAOMel....GREAT PUTS, I've been itching to try some of your blue dragons and was hopin' to get a holt of some. Chances are looking purty good that I might gets me a puff of one! Thanks for the seeds, KY id pretty famous for 'backer and I'll give 'em a whirl, just fer fun!!! And a surprise?????? WOW, BigWorm likes suprises!!!! Thanks for the quick turnaround and for being a part of my first pass, be glad to have ya' on the next go-round!!!Keep your pants on Vern!!! (whispers) You guys know that I heard that Vern started building those humidors to keep his mind of the "grab bag pass"??? that's what I heard....it's all over the net...shhhhh here he comes, be quiet!!! :biggrin: WOOHOO, it's late and I kill myself!!Have a good week gentlemen and smoke em hard and fast!!!Ryan

lol any one that wants seeds send me a self adresses stamped envelope and ill send you seeds and info :)

Wow thanks Mel. I don't want to mooch, I just wanted to know where to buy them from! Still, envelope sent!:)

OK, I can breathe a sigh of refief. Waiting patiently my ass, I'm so broke this week that just the thought of postage was a bit terrifying for me. But, when I get the pass, I'll be able to send it on its way with a low turn-around time. Whatever hand-of-fate that intervened on my behalf: Thanx.I'm posting because I'd really like to get some of those itty-bitty cigar Ziploks myself, around 500 or so, depending on price. Anyone got a source?? What's the bulk price on them??

Mayhem,Check with Jeff. I believe he has a source because he just bought an A&#36&#36 load full. I'm not sure of the cost though.SKYDIVNEKD

box is on its way west! ( only hint im giving :) ) fedex track# is 0457268 00010676 insured for &#36300 good news i got some new wrapper leaves today : ecuadorian sumatra :)

OK HEADS UP FELLAS!!! According to Fedex the box is scheduled to be delivered on 8/23 (My B-Day :biggrin: Yehaw) What this means is this sucker prolly won't make it back to me by the time I move on August 31st! SO>>> whoever gets this pass last, Vern of Mayhem, please disregard the mailing label in the pass and ship it to: Ryan Powers, 267 Woodside Drive, Somerset, KY 42503. Thanks for the courtesy!!! BTW, All birthday gifts can be mailed to this address also!!!! J/K :biggrin:Thanks again,Ryan

Sorry, double clicked, I got impatient!!!!
:cool:(Edited by Big Worm at 11:07 pm on Aug. 17, 2001)

OK, where did this thing go? I know that it's headed for the left coast....just don't know where. LOL! :confused:Somebody's going to have a great selection of cigars for the weekend's herfing! :)"A full box = a happy fellow!" Waaaahaaaa! :biggrin:
Sam  :cool:

Big Worm says it's scheduled for its next stop on the 23rd. His post is dated the 18th. FedEx - when it absolutely, positively has to be there in a week or so.

It is coming to me ..!!!! And I have a major case of PeePee dance in progress

Fedex just droped off a package at my door,I haven't opened it yet ,but I will soon and post again....Good thing to as I was just about of Depends..LOL

OK Big Worm..I will post my puts and takes so you won't have to stay up all night checking the board...
But first a report on the pass contents...WOW>>WOW>>WOW..Man this was a veritable treasure chest of GREAT cigars..Big Worm you are one very fortunate pass captain..( and if these cigars aren't to your tastes, you have my addy ).
The tupperware is so full that I had trouble squeezing my puts in.I sent the package out Via. UPS to the next lucky passer,I wonder who that could be ??? LOL. I will post the # tomarrow,They said it should be their on friday.
My takes:
       SLR robusto ISOM
       Punch corona
       LGC corona
       Punch GC robusto
       Dunhill Ch.My puts
        R&J Ch. ISOM
        Perdomo estate selection
        Emigrante Ch.
        Casa Blanca Magnum....97'
        CAO extreeme Ch.
        LGC Torp........................97'
        Sancho panza cab.
        S.C. Torp.........................97"
        Nic. farm smoke
        Ponderzo by F.G.Thanks for letting me play Ryan.
Thanks for the bags they are great.(Edited by vern at 6:24 am on Aug. 23, 2001)

Here is the UPS tracking # 1Z 944 185 03 2094 410 8
According to them they tried to make a delivery today..Yes I emailed him a heads up..Sorry about the delay in posting the tracking number.

Well , I reckon Mayhem will get getting it in the end!!! LMAO So, Monday this bad boy should be delivered and wrapped up, then headed home to papa!!! YEEEHHAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Mayhem ,you remember to send it to the new address that I posted last week!!! THANKS!!!!!I'll post final contents when this bad boy gets here!Later,Ryan