• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great moogley googley, a bomb to end all bombs

DAMN THATS A BIG GROUP! I hope we sent enought for them all!

Great Pic!

Do I have this right? TF+ Task Force? BSTB= Bomb Search Team Bravo? OEF+ Operation Enduring Freedom?

DAMN THATS A BIG GROUP! I hope we sent enought for them all!

Great Pic!

Do I have this right? TF+ Task Force? BSTB= Bomb Search Team Bravo? OEF+ Operation Enduring Freedom?

Lol, this is just under 1/3rd of my formation. BSTB stands for Brigade Special Troops Battalion; we are composed of a Military Intelligence Company, a Signal Company, a Sapper (Engineer) Company (me!) and a headquarters and headquarters company for teh battalion and also a HHC for the Brigade. Its complex. But yes, you all sent... enough. Hell, more than enough.

Daniel, which one are you? How did you get the dog on top of that truck, and what is that truck?
Jon

Ok gents, I wasn't able to get photos of my boys smoking the cigars because the sun was going down and I could barely get this photo.

There was enough for everyone in the picture to have three or four cigars Paul. :thumbs:

What a good idea guys, a fitting group of guys!