• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings from a newbie

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Hello to all. Since recently graduating from the Tupperdor to an actual humidor, I figured that it would be a natural stage of evolution to start chatting with FOGS old and new.

Hopefully, this site will allow me to relax a bit and to unload some of my cee-gar frustrations. I'm tired of walking into cigarette smoke filled bars and told to not light-up my sweet smelling stogie because it offends others. Or freezing to death outside because I enjoy an after dinner smoke on occaision. Heck, even Cigar Oficionado is turning into a Sharper Image magazine.

And, as much as I look forward to finding a sleeper smoke by sampling every cigar myself, joining a pass someday may help narrow down my search for the perfect cigar. I do have the advantage though of living only 1 hour away from the Indian Reservation which has the largest walk-in humidor in the 5 county area.

My Dislikes: La finca's. Likes: SRO's (I'm going to get ribbed for that).

I look forward to our posts.

Welcome to the group Darin.

I think you'll like it around here.

Welcome aboard.

You'll learn a lot around this place.

Welcome to CP! You're gonna love it here. And I hear ya on the cigar discrimination. I just plain sucks and I'm tired of it already :(

Welcome aboard. A great group of guys you have found here. Make youself active and known, and it will pay off....

ALostTexan

:thumbs: Welcome to CP Darin :thumbs:

That's a Great state you live in, wish I could call it my own! :p

Hey Darin,

Welcome to CP!

That sounds like a nice smoke shop to have around!! I unfourtunatly have to buy most of my smokes online cause my smokeshops ain't got much. But this place can help you find quite a few smokes and after a while you might have to start to LIMIT yourself B4 your go bankrupt and all you have is the shirt on your back and 6 FULL 150 qt coolidors! ROTFLMAO!!!

Enjoy your stay!

Phil

Welcome Bat_Cheif!!

Lots of friendly and helpful folks around here.

WARNING: Learn all about "coolerdors" you'll need one!!

Howdy Darin & welcome to CP. After a while, your taste will leave the SRO and be more like Cuban..... :D :thumbs: :p

the sro isn't too bad.

after learning from experience and passing a few around (sorry guys)

la finas do really suck.

welcome to the boards.
i'm the only sane one here. the others, they're pretty much crazy.
my name is Jolly, and my alter ego is Sean O'Toole.

We both agree on one thing tho, and that is my adage:
never stab a person in the neck.

if you do so, well, it's not good. lemme tell you that.

oh, sean says hi.

Welcome to CP. Another from the great Pacific NW. I am down I-5 from you outside of Longview, about 40 miles from Portland.

If you get in on some trades and passes here, I guarentee you will find some great smokes you never knew exsisted!!

Great group of people here. Enjoy..................................