• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess what?

Bayamos said:
I'm in.

“Love them all and trust a few, but always paddle your own canoe” - Gus Tabor, R.I.P. Grand Dad *

Nice quote!

Congrats on the anniversary, i would love to be in your contest unless i am too late.  

I always go by the quote by my avatar.  This is something i have passed onto my children and the kids i coach.  Never say you will try......either set your mind that you are going to do it or know your own limitations and work hard and overcome those limitations.

Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda

I have never done a review but I will take my quotes advice and do one to the best of my ability

Never too late but it will be by wensday midnight.  :whistling:

great quotes guys ! 

I'm in.  

My quote is the one in my sig tag from a member here who passed away a few years back.   He's applying it to cigars, but you can apply it to everything in life.

I'll play.

Quote: Opportunity always involves some risk. You can't steal second and keep your foot on first. - Joseph Heller

I'm in! 

"How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?" - Dr Seuss  

Okay So I've sent a pm to a member asking him to select a no from 1 to 22. After he answer me back the winner of the sampler + 1 review will be identify and the package shipped ! 

And the pick is in gentlemen ! 

The winner of my 1st year anni is : Tha DOC ! 

So Doc just shoot me a pm with you addy and a package will be underway to you. And we'll be wainting on your review of one of the sticks. 

Thank you all for playing and stay tune for the follow up aka act 2 comming after the review.

You mean I won because of some random number drawing and not my well researched quote? Oh, brother. Alright I send you a PM.

Doc

All packaged up and about to get shipped. I hope you like the selection my friend.