• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess when...

March 20th, 5:15 AM

Congrats. Enjoy sleeping for now. And take pictures as soon as possible. You can always use them for blackmail years later.

gallery_6688_458_350543.jpg

Congratulations to you and yours! The best of luck to you!

My guess is March 24 at 9:15 p.m. (my little girl's b-day) :D

March 18, 8:30 a.m.

Got your first and middle names all settled? Bonus if I can guess the name? Is it Chyna? Stunna? :)

Congrats! I'm going to guess March 18th at 12:24 pm

So as you may or may not know my wife and I are expecting our first child.

It's going to be a girl, and supposedly it will arrive on March 18th. I personally think thats B.S. though, and she'll arrive whenever the hell she wants.

That being said, if your guess it closest to the birth time and date, you win a nice pack of smokes from yours truly!

Please post the date _and_ time.
This contest ends when the baby arrives!

Good luck! Have fun!

Rob

Wrong again - she'll check in when you least expect it.

One week hence, March 10 at 10PM.

Congrats Rob.

March 17 @ 7:30 PM - a great day for a birthday!

Thanks for the contest & best of luck!

March 15 @ 6:55pm

My friend be VERY cautious of the Dr.'s predictions of girl or boy. The wife and I had 2 sonograms before my son was born. The had trouble early on and had to have one to check to make sure all was ok and the Dr.'s assistant that probably makes $6/hr said "That is a boy, congratulations." I took it with a grain of salt because I wanted to hear it from the Dr. Well, in he comes and checks to make sure everything was ok. After the check he asked if we wanted to know the sex of the child, "Of course" we said. After some looking around he says "It's a girl, congratulations." I told him what the assistant said, to which he replied "Sometimes those girls act like they know everything."

Well, a couple of months later we have the "Official" sonogram. The Dr. proudly proclaims, "You are having a girl, congratulations!" I asked him if he was sure to which he replied "100% sure." So we leave the office and go to Home Depot and get the paint for the babies room (Lavender, Pink, and one other girly color) go home and decorate the room.

On "Go Day" when the baby pops out my mother starts screaming "It's a boy, it's a boy". I thought she was messing with me, but no. As I'm cutting the cord I looked the Dr. right in the eyes and said "Man, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen on a girl! How about you Doc?"............. No reply.

Be careful what you buy and what you do before you actually SEE the baby. We had ONE outfit that was blue. Luckily it was newborn size.

Congrats on your first. Life will never be the same for you.