• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

Remington 870 pump 12 gauge with full choke barrel (took it skeet shooting!)

1929 year Springfield Arms 16ga. shotgun. Grandfather traded a cow for it.

Remington single shot 12 ga. shotgun (OLD) Backstory:

My great grandfather loaned a horse to a neighbor to plow a field. Horse wandered back to his place and died thereafter of dehydration and fatigue. Greatgrandad went over and demanded compensation. Neighbor told him to get lost. Later that night neighbor comes over angry and drunk and pics a fight with greatgrandad. GGfather tells my grandfather to go get his shotgun. GGfather wouldn't shoot unarmed man but wanted to scare him off. Struggle ensues and neihbor takes the gun by the barrel and cracks GGFather's skull. My grandfather watched the whole thing at the age of 9.

Japanese version of our M1 Gharand. Backstory (last one!)
Grandfather was a marine in Guadal Canal and was on patrol when his unit came under Jap sniper fire. Japs didn't just mow a group down. They killed one guy every 5 minutes or so for effect. My grandad and another guy saw a muzzle flash that dropped the guy standing beside them and opened fire. The tree limb holding the jap broke and he fell on the other side of a fallen log. Grandad's M1 jammed and he had to use his 45. Gdad got up first and over the log before the Jap and killed him. Had to use Jap's rifle to finish patrol.

My grandfather died in 2003. He was mean as hell (marine/trucker) but I loved him. Only person he didn't give a hard time to was my fiance!

Remington 870 pump 12 gauge with full choke barrel (took it skeet shooting!)

1929 year Springfield Arms 16ga. shotgun. Grandfather traded a cow for it.

Remington single shot 12 ga. shotgun (OLD) Backstory:

My great grandfather loaned a horse to a neighbor to plow a field. Horse wandered back to his place and died thereafter of dehydration and fatigue. Greatgrandad went over and demanded compensation. Neighbor told him to get lost. Later that night neighbor comes over angry and drunk and pics a fight with greatgrandad. GGfather tells my grandfather to go get his shotgun. GGfather wouldn't shoot unarmed man but wanted to scare him off. Struggle ensues and neihbor takes the gun by the barrel and cracks GGFather's skull. My grandfather watched the whole thing at the age of 9.

Japanese version of our M1 Gharand. Backstory (last one!)
Grandfather was a marine in Guadal Canal and was on patrol when his unit came under Jap sniper fire. Japs didn't just mow a group down. They killed one guy every 5 minutes or so for effect. My grandad and another guy saw a muzzle flash that dropped the guy standing beside them and opened fire. The tree limb holding the jap broke and he fell on the other side of a fallen log. Grandad's M1 jammed and he had to use his 45. Gdad got up first and over the log before the Jap and killed him. Had to use Jap's rifle to finish patrol.

My grandfather died in 2003. He was mean as hell (marine/trucker) but I loved him. Only person he didn't give a hard time to was my fiance!

Cool stories man. About the only cool story I have is about my Grandpa and the 410 shotgun he gave me. He used to take it out to the skeet range and hustle people with it. Somebody would come up to him and say I bet you can't hit 10 out of 10. $50 bucks later my Grandpa had all his shells paid for.

Speaking of grandfathers I'm lucky enough to own the only pistol mine ever owned. It's a S&W revolver chambered in the 32-20 round.

I saw him use it once. He raised mules. He had to put one down with it. He cried like a baby after it was over. He put it away and never shot it again.

The pistol is over 70 years old and is fully functional.

DSC00564.jpg

Need I remind you of what protects my cigar stash?! :laugh:

One cool gun I forgot about. Grandad also had a belly gun his dad gave him. It's a round tube (like a choke tube) that unscrews in half. You put a .32 bullet in it and screw it back together. It has a ring around the tube on a spring that you push down to cock. When you get in that bar fight (think old west) you pull out the belly gun and "inject" the bullet into somebody. It's made of cast iron and we're all too scared to try it. If the metal aint pure it would probably blow up in our face!

Here is my collection for home/cigar defense...

For handguns I've got a few GLOCKS, a couple of Ruger DA revolvers, a Volquartsen MKII and my first semi-auto a SIG P230. I love SIGs, but only the carbon slide models. They balance better in my hand. I just got an HK P7M8 that I'm not sure I want to keep.

For long guns I've got a Benelli M3, an FN TPS, an FN PBR and a Mossberg 590A1. I looking to get a Benelli M4, a Springfield SOCOM or an FAL next.

I just went through a year of trading off my safe queens and all the various extras. I only have range or field guns now.

Here are a couple of quick and dirty pics from the insurance file.

Thanks for reminding me that I didn't complete that project and I need to get on it. The AR has been significantly upgraded and I added scope mounts to the DE as well as changed the optics and I can't even find pics of the others...

Hope nobody minds me bringing back an old topic, but I just found it and it happens to be one of my major interests.

I have a real sickness for old military rifles, particularly of the WWII-era.
  • M1 Carbine (late WWII)
  • M1 Garand (most parts are Korean War era, was a CMP rifle)
  • M1903 Springfield (receiver/bbl are 1918. Stock is unfortunately refinished, but you can still see the RAA stamp)
  • Russian Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine (kicks like a mule!)
  • German Kar 98k (1938, no import mark, must have been a capture)
  • German P38 (AC44 - this one I'm really proud of, all original matching parts, waffenampts throughout, in great shape)
  • Japanese T99 Arisaka (w/ intact crysanthemum and aircraft sights)
  • Italian Carcano 91/38 (unable to confirm, but may have been a blackshirt rifle)
  • Italian Beretta M1934 (w/ Regio Esercito marking)
I also have a bunch of random militaria from the war. Helmets, bayonets, trench knives, web belts, etc.

I have some other non-relics, but the above are my real babies.

Yeah.Mosin Nagant. Enemy at the Gates . Reach out and touch someone. Does kick like mule, ouch. Buttpad a must.

All the stuff that keeps Fienstein and Chucky Schumer awake at night.

Mostly EBR's
AK's, FAL's and some other goodies.

Glocks for martial use...G22, 23, 27

dragoondingus - Who made your Garand?
The receiver and barrel are Harrington & Richardson (HR). The bolt and trigger group are Springfield Armory (SA). I documented what all the individual pieces were a while back, but I would have to dig up that document. Those are the major pieces, though.

I carry a glock 22 most of the time, but I am looking for something a little smaller to carry concealed such as a Glock 27. I also have a Browning A-Bolt .270 WSM, a 30/30 Winchester, a CVA and a Knight muzzeloader, and a Mossburg Shotgun.

Brandon

One cool gun I forgot about. Grandad also had a belly gun his dad gave him. It's a round tube (like a choke tube) that unscrews in half. You put a .32 bullet in it and screw it back together. It has a ring around the tube on a spring that you push down to cock. When you get in that bar fight (think old west) you pull out the belly gun and "inject" the bullet into somebody. It's made of cast iron and we're all too scared to try it. If the metal aint pure it would probably blow up in our face!

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything, it souds pretty cool, just looking out.

Be carefull with this. It sounds like an NFA Class II item, considered an any AOW (any other weapon) and without the proper paperwork & tax stamp, certain "alphabet" agencies would frown on it. Just be carefull out there.
;)

The great nation of Canada doesn't permit concealed carrying for firearms (under most circumstances).
I do have a 12ga for trap shooting/bird hunting, and a few rifles/22s for hunting.

Just got a camera, so I thought I would add pics.

DSCN1674.jpg

DSCN1667.jpg

Small frame Glock, but still to bulky for me to carry.

DSCN1663.jpg

This one slips in the pocket and you forget it is there.

[/quote]

(Chicks with Guns are HOT) let's see some pics.
[/quote]

NRA's Womens Outlook Magazine has some hot women in it every month.

With all these gun nuts I bet someone here was also a member of THEFIRINGLINE.COM.

Indiana now has a lifetime Personal conceal Carry Permit :thumbs:

Just to list a few:

grdcvr.jpg

The mouse in my pocket next to my snake

sw99_9mm_large.jpg

Pre Ban SW99

851SSULT.jpg

Picked up this Titanium Hammerless .38 during the S&W Ban period for my wife. I think this is close to it but it is all dark colored.

SB01.jpg

Ok-IT may be my dad's but I store it. Do you feel luckypunk, well do You?
S&W Super Blackhawk .44Mag