• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guys... let me introduce You someone...

It arrived...

hum001nv6.jpg

I was not crying! That was... just... something in my eye!

hum002xx5.jpg

[gulum voice on] Itssssss miiiineeeee, my preeeeeciooooussss [/gulum voice off]

hum003da6.jpg

Um... WTF?... where is glass doors? ...where are airtight doors...? oh crap...

hum004lk0.jpg

And the I said very loud "Nie rób mi już tych cholernych zdjęć!" what means "Stop doing these damn photos!"

Yeah... I saw what you guys did see. It was a nice looking humi, but unfortunatelly only 'nice looking'
There was no glass doors, this this was a plastic shit!
It even was not glued or something! It was moving in every direction, no airtight at all. At aaall I say!
So I put it on back and let lid fall down from 1/2 inch... the sound was terrible, like plank hits the plank.

I grabbed the phone, and told everything to my seller.
Fortunatelly he's a great guy, Im sending "humi" back to him.
In 2-3 weeks he's going to have some better big humis than Taiwan production.\
So assuming - I still dont have a bigger humi, I'll have it in few weeks :)

Sorry to hear about that Michal. I knew how excited you were about getting it. Hopefully they will make good on it!

How about you send me your address so I can send you a bomb with some longer shorts in case you post pictures of yourself again... :laugh: Seriously though, sorry to hear about the humi. I hope the next one works out better for you.

How about you send me your address so I can send you a bomb with some longer shorts in case you post pictures of yourself again... :laugh: Seriously though, sorry to hear about the humi. I hope the next one works out better for you.

LOL on the longer shorts comment!!!

Michal, I feel your pain :(

:laugh:

I'm just thankful for the "strategic" placement of that humi in that pic where he's hunched over and kinda bow-legged. Thing is, he probably put some longer shorts on for those pics...you know how those European boys love Speedos. :sign: :laugh:

Kidding aside Michal, very sorry to hear that you are going through that brother. Hope it works out for you my friend.

You were just hoping he looked like his avatar :p

Sorry to hear that Michal. Hopefully the seller will get it right this time ;)

Ok, this wooden box is on the way back to its owner :thumbs:

And about shorts... these are the longest I have, like Herman wrote, I especially put them on for those pics, whats wrong with them? ???

j/k :laugh:

Damn, Michal... sorry to hear that. Soon enough, you'll have the right one.

Nice Humi Micheal, I just bought the 500 that was on here a couple of days ago. I'm PeePee dancing too! Now you need to fill that monster up. How about cigars for Keilbasa? I'm 100% slovak myself.

OOOhhh crap--I missed the part about the disaster. Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure you will have what you want very soon.

Sorry to hear about that. Normally that model is a good deal. Won't hold 500 cigars, but still should have been a much better deal.

Sorry to hear of the bad luck, but the new one will even be better. And I do like your socks! :laugh:

Ken