• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Heaven Pass

Cory, I'm in! You got all my appropriate info! I'll donate a Bad to the bone 9 pack to the winner (you can pick it up along with yours for the Defetis contest when you are in KC for Padron!)
Awww ... shit ... me and my damn memory ... I totally spaced this Brad. Seems I was a little preoccupied with the ladies, cigars, and S/BOTLs (and maybe the accident too). LMK how you want to proceed.

Cory, I'm in! You got all my appropriate info! I'll donate a Bad to the bone 9 pack to the winner (you can pick it up along with yours for the Defetis contest when you are in KC for Padron!)
Awww ... shit ... me and my damn memory ... I totally spaced this Brad. Seems I was a little preoccupied with the ladies, cigars, and S/BOTLs (and maybe the accident too). LMK how you want to proceed.
Tits, Jorge Padron, running into the van, you have a tendancy to forget about little things like cigars! I will send it out to the winner! I still need to get yours to you! I send that out tomorrow.

Alrighty,

Let me know how these look to you guys.

#3 Cohiba Double Corona EL 03 - #45 Partagas Piramides EL 00

#14 HdM Petit Robusto 04 - #46 Punch Coronas 05

#17 H. Upmann Mag46 05? - #47 RyJ Exhibicion No. 3 05

#29 Por Larranaga Petit Corona 04 - #48 Ramon Allones Specially Selected 05

#36 Saint Luis Rey Double Corona 01 - #49 Partagas Serie D No.1 EL 04

#43 Cuaba Generosos - #50 Quai D'Orsay Coronas 05

Wilkey

Edit: corrected the # for the Cohiba DC EL

Alrighty,

Let me know how these look to you guys.

#2 Cohiba Double Corona EL 03 - #45 Partagas Piramides EL 00

#14 HdM Petit Robusto 04 - #46 Punch Coronas 05

#17 H. Upmann Mag46 05? - #47 RyJ Exhibicion No. 3 05

#29 Por Larranaga Petit Corona 04 - #48 Ramon Allones Specially Selected 05

#36 Saint Luis Rey Double Corona 01 - #49 Partagas Serie D No.1 EL 04

#43 Cuaba Generosos - #50 Quai D'Orsay Coronas 05

Wilkey
That should work. Thanks Ginseng!
- C

*edit to add:
Just to be clear, did I have my numbering off? Or are you trading for #3?
Also, Could you LMK what bipolar stuck in for the contest bag and if you are planning on being in the contest or not?

Thanks!
- C

Yup,

I muffed that. It is #3 I'm proposing to trade. I'll edit my post to reflect that. You'll still have the original post in your quoting.

Aside from the Cohiba Minis and RyJ SC, I see what looks like a Petit Coronas del Punch, Cuaba Divinos, and two HdM Epi No.2 in the contest bag.

I'll play and will throw in a Bolivar Royal Coronas and a Cohiba Panetelas. I just want to be sure, I take one of the unmarked envelopes?

Wilkey

Yup,

I muffed that. It is #3 I'm proposing to trade. I'll edit my post to reflect that. You'll still have the original post in your quoting.

Aside from the Cohiba Minis and RyJ SC, I see what looks like a Petit Coronas del Punch, Cuaba Divinos, and two HdM Epi No.2 in the contest bag.

I'll play and will throw in a Bolivar Royal Coronas and a Cohiba Panetelas. I just want to be sure, I take one of the unmarked envelopes?

Wilkey
They should have a number on them that is circled. Like a 6 circled on the left side of the envelope (which should be the one bipolar took). LMK if they are all blank or what. But yes, just take one and LMK what you threw in the contest bag. :thumbs:

Thanks,
- C

Roger that,
I took envelope #8.

I put in:
Bolivar Royal Coronas
Cohiba Panetelas.

Wilkey

The box is all packed up and ready to go. I have emailed pcaponi to see if he's ready. Should I wait for him to respond back before I schlep to the PO?

Wilkey

The box is all packed up and ready to go. I have emailed pcaponi to see if he's ready. Should I wait for him to respond back before I schlep to the PO?

Wilkey
He was on here earlier today checking the thread. Give him a call, but I'm guessing he is ready. :D

im pretty sure you can send it to the consumer of fine doughnuts!!!
A little background ... Here is his Avatar on another board:
2105891135419e66273c785.jpg

I got his email response but alas too late to make the PO. I will be heading to the local office first thing tomorrow.

Heads up pcaponi...it's a doozy!

Wilkey

Here ya go, Phil.

0307 0020 0004 0811 8066

Thanks for the invite, Cory. This pass is one of the most impressive I've ever participated in and your organization is simply amazing.

Wilkey

Here ya go, Phil.

0307 0020 0004 0811 8066

Thanks for the invite, Cory. This pass is one of the most impressive I've ever participated in and your organization is simply amazing.

Wilkey
:blush:

So that's where it all goes ... LOL! You should see my office, a complete disaster. :laugh:

Rock and Roll guys! Lookin Good! :cool: :cool: :cool:

The box has landed. Please allow me a little time. I have just had a death in the family. I will post and have it in the mail by Tuesday.

The box has landed. Please allow me a little time. I have just had a death in the family. I will post and have it in the mail by Tuesday.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Take the time you need. Post your P's and T's when you get a breather.