• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Heaven Pass

OK dawg your inbox is full, oh well here are my plays, if everything looks good this can go out tomorrow! Let me know I will wait to ship until I get confirmation.

Takes

6 Cohiba Pir EL 06
45 Part. Pir EL 2000
55 H. Upmann 1998
39 Trin Col. 2005
50 Quai D' Orsay 2005

Puts

57 R.A Gigantes 85' - 86' not sure of exact year but in that range
58 Por Larranaga Monte Carlo 85' - 86' ""
59 Punch Churchill 1998 (I looked back and found where this stick came from it wasnt a DC but Churchill and its 1998) Scott
60 Cuaba Sal. 2003
61 PSD4 2005

I took envelope 18

Put SLR A 2005 and Bolivar PC 2004 into the contest bag......
Rock and Roll! :thumbs: One question though, how the hell are you going to fit inside that box? :rolleyes: :whistling:

1st post updated! Sorry for not having this updated as well as it could have been ... been trying to build an impenetrable bomb! :whistling:

As for the Hold'em Contest; I am planning on posting the flop after two more players. That will give everyone something to stare at and wonder for awhile. It also will let you pansies know when some people might have an advantage on side betting .. I don't see a lot of that going on. Scardie Cats! :0

I'll post the turn 3/4 of the way through and then the river right near the end.

As I mentioned, Shawn and I will have his daughter Gillian pick two envelopes out of a box for us, so we don't see the numbers on the envelopes.

I see the prize pot is growing and am wondering about a 60/40 split between first and second. I'm thinking sort of like a draft ... 1/1, 2/1, 1/1, 2/1 ... spread the wealth around a bit. We could even do 50/30/20. What do you guys think?

Rock and Roll! :thumbs: One question though, how the hell are you going to fit inside that box? :rolleyes: :whistling:

Ah yes, thats what happens when you edit posts....lol.....but I would like to ride in that box, however Alex might be upset when all that was left was ashes..... :sign:

I have no problem splitting the contest bag, actually think its a good idea. There will be some good smokes in there and if I were the winner I would want to share the wealth! :D

scott

Here are my takes ad puts
#22 Monte No. 1 / #62 Partagas 898 (05)
#41 Trini Fundadore 98 /#63 Partagas Luisitania 98'
#33 RYJ Churchill 98' / #64 Punch Churchill 98'

Additional Puts.
#65 RYJ Prince of Wales (SUA JUN 01)
#66 Cohiba Esplendido (ARA JUL 01)

package going to the next target today .thanks for letting me play!

Here are my takes ad puts
#22 Monte No. 1 / #62 Partagas 898 (05)
#41 Trini Fundadore 98 /#63 Partagas Luisitania 98'
#33 RYJ Churchill 98' / #64 Punch Churchill 98'

Additional Puts.
#65 RYJ Prince of Wales (SUA JUN 01)
#66 Cohiba Esplendido (ARA JUL 01)

package going to the next target today .thanks for letting me play!
Damn, that was quick. Thanks for playin! And I'll be seeing you in Vegas soon!!! :thumbs:

Looks like it's going along very well. When is the flop? :laugh:

coach @ CigarTimes said:
Ok here’s what I am going to do:
Envelope 13

Monte 2 06
R&J Belicoso 06

Takes/Puts:
#9 siglo VI / Upmann Sir Winnie 99
#17 Farmie/ R&J Short Churhill 05
#32 Taboada Piramide / Cohiba Pyrimid EL 06
#52 R&J Tubo / Monte “A” 99

randy

Looks good Randy! Thanks buddy!

Looks like it's going along very well. When is the flop? :laugh:

Blue Dragon said:
As for the Hold'em Contest; I am planning on posting the flop after two more players. That will give everyone something to stare at and wonder for awhile. It also will let you pansies know when some people might have an advantage on side betting .. I don't see a lot of that going on. Scardie Cats! ohmy.gif

I'll post the turn 3/4 of the way through and then the river right near the end.

As I mentioned, Shawn and I will have his daughter Gillian pick two envelopes out of a box for us, so we don't see the numbers on the envelopes.

I see the prize pot is growing and am wondering about a 60/40 split between first and second. I'm thinking sort of like a draft ... 1/1, 2/1, 1/1, 2/1 ... spread the wealth around a bit. We could even do 50/30/20. What do you guys think?

Well, there hasn't been much discussion about the split, but the most response has been that people thought it was a good idea and seemed to like the 50/30/20 idea. If _anyone_ has an issue with that, LMK ASAP. Once I post the flop, it will be set in stone. I figure I'll make it like a draft, and I'll get the picking order figured out soon. :thumbs:

I'll work on posting the flop as soon as I get a DC# from Coach. :thumbs:

I'm ready, although it sounds like I'm going to be holding this for a few days.
If you get done, and Tony isn't ready, we can have it sent to seadub and back to Tony, or have it hit him after Jim. I'm OK w/ it either way, and it sounds like he is too. Thanks buddy.

coach @ CigarTimes said:
SmokeyBalls heads up. should be there maybe Sat probably Mon.

DC# 01038555749079027929

Oh .. and he even got you with the 'E' ... LMAO!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Well, there hasn't been much discussion about the split, but the most response has been that people thought it was a good idea and seemed to like the 50/30/20 idea. If _anyone_ has an issue with that, LMK ASAP. Once I post the flop, it will be set in stone. I figure I'll make it like a draft, and I'll get the picking order figured out soon. :thumbs:

I'll work on posting the flop as soon as I get a DC# from Coach. :thumbs:

Drum roll please ....

3d, 4d, 5h

"All Red!"

That's some crazy shit there ... it is anybody's game still!!!

Good luck boyz!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did some thinkin' and came up with this idea for 1st/2nd/3rd:

Winner's Draft Pick Order
Pick #: Winner x Numb. = #1st / #2nd / #3rd (estimated)
1: 1 x 1 = 1/0/0
2: 2 x 1 = 1/1/0
3: 3 x 1 = 1/1/1
4: 1 x 2 = 3/1/1
5: 2 x 1 = 3/2/1
6: 1 x 2 = 5/2/1
7: 2 x 1 = 5/3/1
8: 3 x 1 = 5/3/2
Repeat ....

Obviously it will depend on the number of cigars in the winning pool and will need to be modified accordingly. But at least you get the idea. :cool:

This bad boy is here. I'm off today so once I get the kids off to school I'll go through it and do my P/Ts and hopefully get it back out on the road by lunch time!

OH, MY GOD!!! I thought mine was pretty!
My Puts
71. Trinadad Reyes
72. Punch Churchill '05
73. Partagas Short '04
74. Punch SS#2 Cab Jun '01
75. Cuaba Diademas '05
Poker Cigar
Cuaba Diademas '05
Took envelope #1
Thanks for letting me play Cory!
I'll have this out to Dart Boy later this afternoon(I got to get some packing tape), DC# to follow!

My Puts
71. Trinadad Reyes
72. Punch Churchill '05
73. Partagas Short '04
75. Cuaba Diademas '05
Poker Cigar
Cuaba Diademas '05
Took envelope #1
I'll have this out to Dart Boy later this afternoon(I got to get some packing tape), DC# to follow!
Oh ... you are killin me!!! If you don't find something to take, I'm gonna have to kick your ass! :angry:

Thanks for playin Brad. :cool:

My Puts
71. Trinadad Reyes
72. Punch Churchill '05
73. Partagas Short '04
75. Cuaba Diademas '05
Poker Cigar
Cuaba Diademas '05
Took envelope #1
Oh ... you are killin me!!! If you don't find something to take, I'm gonna have to kick your ass! :angry:

Thanks for playin Brad. :cool:

LOL ......

:cool: