• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Heaven Pass

Move is just about done and I got my internet back...
thanks for your patience.

The box will go out tomorrow to NorCal

Here's my puts:

81) Cohiba Siglo II (SVF NOV 05)
82) Cohiba Siglo IV (SVF DIC 05)
83) Trinidad Coloniales (UUS MAY 05)
84) Trinidad Reyes (IKR NOV 05)
85) La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No. 4 (OSU JUL 02)
86) Partagas Series D No. 3 EL 2006 (DEB MAY 06)
87) HdM Petit Robusto (AOR FEB 06)

Poker sticks will be announced after the box ships

I took winning envelope #7 and
my poker sticks are:

Montecristo Robusto EL 06 (POS MAY 06)
RyJ Churchill A/T (LAC SEPT 01)

Thanks for letting me play, Cory :thumbs:

Happy 4th everyone

edited: added code/date info and poker sticks... DC to follow

Move is just about done and I got my internet back...
thanks for your patience.

The box will go out tomorrow to NorCal

Here's my puts (I'll update code/date info later)

81) Cohiba Siglo II
82) Cohiba Siglo IV
83) Trinidad Coloniales
84) Trinidad Reyes
85) La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No. 4
86) Partagas Series D No. 3 EL 2006
87) HdM Petit Robusto

Poker sticks will be announced after the box ships

Thanks for letting me play, Cory :thumbs:

Happy 4th everyone

Ready for the magnet, ugh pass, anytime amigo.

:cool:

The pass magnet is on the way to NorCal

DC 0403 7975 6410 2506 9796

Thanks again...

magnet_with_nails.png

Cory, you going to let these ass clowns keep doing this to your pass? You seem uninterested in your own pass? Should we just keep putting things into it without any foul language from you? OK boys, I'm taking over this pass! It Is no longer the Habanos Heaven Pass it is now the FBDAI MAGNET! That would be F--- Blue Dragon and Idhoan Magnet. Takes are no longer allowed, Puts only. The poker game will still go on as schedueled! Lets blow these girls back to stone age!!!

Cory, you going to let these ass clowns keep doing this to your pass? You seem uninterested in your own pass? Should we just keep putting things into it without any foul language from you? OK boys, I'm taking over this pass! It Is no longer the Habanos Heaven Pass it is now the FBDAI MAGNET! That would be F--- Blue Dragon and Idhoan Magnet. Takes are no longer allowed, Puts only. The poker game will still go on as schedueled! Lets blow these girls back to stone age!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!! A pirated pass, arghhhhhhhh

pirates.jpg

:sign: :sign:

Nicely done Brad. It seems Cory has forgotten about his pass. :laugh: Looks like this pass has been taken over!!
king-vi.gif

Hell, if Cory isn't paying attention, route this thing to me.

:sign:

Ok, David when you get this thing hang on to it! We will continue through with the original pass order and then we will start the resend! Only open to ten more people that have had personal dealings with Cory! Gary, you are in! Brandon, do you really want in? As hot as it is I want to make sure these cigars remain good so if you are into the pirated part of this magnet you must hold the box a minimum of three days and make sure the humidity and temp is right when you send it back out(no cheap shipping, insured, as fast as you can afford!)

THE MAGNET BEGINS!!!

Oh, I didn't know you were being serious........LOL.

I got a baby on the way, finishing up my addition and it's getting hot and f'ing humid here...........so I'll just send some virtual puts to Cory and the gang, if that's ok.

Oh, I didn't know you were being serious........LOL.

I got a baby on the way, finishing up my addition and it's getting hot and f'ing humid here...........so I'll just send some virtual puts to Cory and the gang, if that's ok.

chicken1.jpg

Brad is it coming back to you?

If it is let me know when it will be there and I will drive up and add few more to the FBDAI MAGNET!!!!

Great idea balls!!!!!!!

Brad is it coming back to you?

If it is let me know when it will be there and I will drive up and add few more to the FBDAI MAGNET!!!!

Great idea balls!!!!!!!
Let's change this. David, keep the magnet flowing! If you want in on Pirating Cory send me a pm and I will send you details on how we are going to do this!

Thanks again...
Thanks for sending this on! .. But WTF is going on w/ you boyz?!?! I give you a little slack because your internet connection went down and you are moving into a new house ... And you go and smack me upside the head? What is this world coming to.

Ok, David when you get this thing hang on to it! We will continue through with the original pass order and then we will start the resend! Only open to ten more people that have had personal dealings with Cory! Gary, you are in! Brandon, do you really want in? As hot as it is I want to make sure these cigars remain good so if you are into the pirated part of this magnet you must hold the box a minimum of three days and make sure the humidity and temp is right when you send it back out(no cheap shipping, insured, as fast as you can afford!)

THE MAGNET BEGINS!!!
Hmm.. let me see .. You are one of the Ass-Clowns if I remember correctly. I saw seadub's post, updated the first page, but got busy w/ work and the 4th before I could make an appropriate post. Now NorCal dubbed it a Magnet, which made no sense to me at first, but now see the atrocity for what it is.

Brad, WTF do you think you are trying to do here? If I remember correctly, I behaved in your pass and it made it back to you all safe and sound. What do you think you are trying to pull here? If it goes through the pass order, it will make it back to me and you can take your hair-brained scheme, put it in a pipe and smoke it. Geez .. when you think you know somebody, they go show you a whole new dimension ... You turn this thing into a magnet and I will make it my mission to wreck you!

Sorry for the interuption .. Back to our original programming .. Chris, thanks for playing. David, ignore the insane rantings of the nutty one. And Jim, when this gets to you, you best behave .. I have blackmail!! :whistling:

Thanks again...
Thanks for sending this on! .. But WTF is going on w/ you boyz?!?! I give you a little slack because your internet connection went down and you are moving into a new house ... And you go and smack me upside the head? What is this world coming to.

THE MAGNET BEGINS!!!
Hmm.. let me see .. You are one of the Ass-Clowns if I remember correctly. I saw seadub's post, updated the first page, but got busy w/ work and the 4th before I could make an appropriate post. Now NorCal dubbed it a Magnet, which made no sense to me at first, but now see the atrocity for what it is.

Brad, WTF do you think you are trying to do here? If I remember correctly, I behaved in your pass and it made it back to you all safe and sound. What do you think you are trying to pull here? If it goes through the pass order, it will make it back to me and you can take your hair-brained scheme, put it in a pipe and smoke it. Geez .. when you think you know somebody, they go show you a whole new dimension ... You turn this thing into a magnet and I will make it my mission to wreck you!

Sorry for the interuption .. Back to our original programming .. Chris, thanks for playing. David, ignore the insane rantings of the nutty one. And Jim, when this gets to you, you best behave .. I have blackmail!! :whistling:
Cory, you will get it back directly from Jim! I will continue being insane all I like! Let the magnet continue!!!

I'm still looking for some more poker side bets... :whistling:

So far it's a 2 premium stick extra payout to the player with the best hand from the other losers:

Blue Dragon (the pansy who got his pass pirated and turned into a magnet)
Dartplayer1
seadub

Am I correct on this, Cory ???

edited to add: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So far it's a 2 premium stick extra payout to the player with the best hand from the other losers:

Blue Dragon
Dartplayer1
seadub

Yea, it is correct, as long as you took an envelope ... you haven't listed if you took one or if you put anything in the poker bag .. so that makes it sort of difficult to win if you don't have two cards. :sign: :sign:

Blue Dragon
Dartplayer1
seadub

Yea, it is correct, as long as you took an envelope ... you haven't listed if you took one or if you put anything in the poker bag .. so that makes it sort of difficult to win if you don't have two cards. :sign: :sign:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it was in my [edited] post above

I took winning envelope #7 and
my poker sticks are:

Montecristo Robusto EL 06 (POS MAY 06)
RyJ Churchill A/T (LAC SEPT 01)

now let's see who else wants to play ???

anyone else care to lose ???