• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Heaven Pass

you cats are wayyyyyy funny just rembember besides the boise boys and tony.....you have no idea what you might be getting yourself into! i could be all talk and want to horde your cigars!!!!!!! just rembember im the silent but deadly partner in this pass :cool:

you cats are wayyyyyy funny just rembember besides the boise boys and tony.....you have no idea what you might be getting yourself into! i could be all talk and want to horde your cigars!!!!!!! just rembember im the silent but deadly partner in this pass :cool:
Just like a fart!

Ok seadub how about a 5pk of premium sticks just between you and I, my hand beats yours?

Let me know.

LOL ....... silent but deadly, cute :laugh:

Just waiting for the Habanos Heaven Magnet to arrive here in sunny NorCal. I've been looking at my P&P's all morning but just can't make up my mind :laugh: .

:cool:

LOL ....... silent but deadly, cute :laugh:

Just waiting for the Habanos Heaven Magnet to arrive here in sunny NorCal. I've been looking at my P&P's all morning but just can't make up my mind :laugh: .

Back off bitch! ...

Here are my P&P's, let me know what you guys think so I can get this Magnet back on the road ....

88. Cohiba Robusto, 2006
89. Mag 46, 2004
90. Custom Rolled Torpedo, 2007
91.HdM Coronation, SEP 2005

:sign:

That's how it's going to be? I'll agree with puts 1-3 but.... :whistling: :cool: Yeah Baby, Magnet Power!!!

Here are my P&P's, let me know what you guys think so I can get this Magnet back on the road ....

88. Cohiba Robusto, 2006
89. Mag 46, 2004

Hey David... Don't forget your poker smoke(s) and an envelope to play :thumbs:

88. Cohiba Robusto, 2006
89. Mag 46, 2004

Okay, poker cigar is a Monte #2 and I took envelope #5. I'm headed to the PO now.

88. Cohiba Robusto, 2006
89. Mag 46, 2004

Okay, poker cigar is a Monte #2 and I took envelope #5. I'm headed to the PO now.

You are such a bastard ... I mean that in the nicest possible way. :rolleyes:

88. Cohiba Robusto, 2006
89. Mag 46, 2004

You are such a bastard ... I mean that in the nicest possible way. :rolleyes:

DC#0307 0020 0004 2561 8914

So,
Ka thud PLAP
Walk in see what once resembled a box sitting on the counter
Looks like a rounded type box sorta shaped thing with groups of packing tape LOL
NEW Box time for sure on this one.
Tupper inside looks appropriate.. haven't opened it yet had to post that it was here first..

Pass Actions tonight, and a personal handoff is being set up for as soon as possible.
Say 24hrs too long?
Sorry to be a total dick but if your not on the list as next you aint on the list.

Pass Hijack? Man I don't want anything to do with those type of shenanigans

I happen to like that lobsterface guy uhh cory?

Hb