• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada

I apologize for my delayed response but THANKS for including me in such a GREAT pass!! Devin? I think you might have Cuban cigars from before the country was Cuba!!! ;> Happy birthday again mi hermano!I think I might have a stick or 2 that might fit in with this pass.......some Jose Piedras or something....LOL!Looking forward in eager anticipation!!

Box pass is in az and resting nice & comfortable in the the humidor. Will post takes and puts little later and will ship to rob on mon!

Darryl,I think there is a good possibility, that you just might find a Cohiba robusto in the box, when it gets back to you.Jose Piedras? Rob, have you been holding out on me, my brother?

Devin, well that would be great, thanks! I think the passers are just as important as the cigars when it comes to making a great pass.

This is such a fine group of passers in this pass that I have done something special to make it even more fun. I put all the names of the people in the pass, excluding me of course in a hat and drew out two names. Now, I'm got going to tell you who these two people are, but they will soon be bombed. So, heads up! ;)

Oh, I should ammend that last post a bit. djm was not included in the "drawing" either, because I will be bombing him when the box gets to me. :)

LOL @ all of you cut-ups!! 8) I admit Devin..I have been hording...should I get these Quinteros and Jose Piedras out to you ASAP!!!

Darryl,
I could not agree with you more about the passers being as important as the cigars. This is going to be a great pass!Matt,
Outstanding add on to the pass. My hat is off to you. Superb idea!Rob,
Those cigars sound very tempting, but I know you have been aging those Troyas for a longer period of time. Talk to me!What a great group, I am honored to be part of this gentlemen!Happy 4th to you all, and all the CP members!

Well, two names have been drawn and two boxes are packed. One is a box of non-islands as full as I could get it and the other is a box of Islands as full as I could get it too. I'll post the tracking numbers on Thursday and you can see if it's coming your way. LOL The winners will have to be revealed on their own. Happy Independence Day to all!

Well,Heads up Rob the pass is on the way! Sorry bout the delay guys,my 14 year thought the hedge trimmer was meant for his finger ,5 stitches later he had the top part of his finger on again ! He's going to be ok. Anyway on with the show ...
I've included a camera and a pad for takes/puts as well. I wasn't very presentable but the first two pics are my back yard.
My takes :
Cohiba Robusto (sorry guys)
Cohiba Esplindido
Monte LE Robusto
RyJ Churchill
Puts :
Partagas Culebra
Sancho Panza Belicoso
RyJ Belicoso
ERDM Choix Supreme
Bolivar Corona
Cohiba Corona Especial
USPS # 0301 0120 0000 8160 8415
Insured &#36250Michael H :cool:

Ohhh Great!
Now the box is going to have to come back to me!
I do have to get a picture in... don't I?
Well don't I? LOL!

wow, thanks a lot, mike! sorry to hear about the accident. when i sent the pass i didn't put a take/put sheet in because i figured it would be easy enough to keep track of, but, on second thought maybe it's not a bad idea! this thing keeps escalating in scope, haha.
great idea about the camera. cs, sure you should get a chance for a pic too if you want it, let us know and rob can shoot it back to you next and then back to matt.

O.k. here's the two tracking numbers for the two winners of the drawing. I'm on my way to the P.O. now.
# 03047990000315314867 and # 03047990000315314874

Matt.. Novel gesture brother!
I won't be able to keep from checking the #'s to see who the lucky bombies are!Daryll.. as for having Rob send the package back to me for a photo..I think it best to keep these primos moving along. I am interested in placing my photo along side this elaborate group of passers though. So maybe we can work something out with the camera after the pass arrives back home. Thanks for considering my armored scaled feeling too, LOL! ;)

this isn't just a pass, it's downright entertainment! hehe i should have thrown in some microwave popcorn and a video of Apocalypse Now or something to watch while you do your takes/puts. LOL ok CS, we'll keep the pass rolling. Rob will forward the box on to Matt as planned and I'll send the camera back to you when the box gets home. we're almost halfway there already! d

Well gentlemen I have decided to keep the box and bow out of the cigar world! LOL What a excellent box of cigars!! I have decided on the following:TAKES:
Cohiba Siglo V
Partagas Serie D #4
Bolivar RobustoPuts:
Partagas Lusitania 3/98
H Upmann Monarch (Tubed)
Trinidad FundadoreA small bag has been started for our host as well....USE IT!!! LOLThanks for including me on sucha great pass!