• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada

hey thanks, rob!! enjoy 'em! box shipped out 2 weeks ago today and we're about halfway thru already. sorry jeff, this pass was literally full before it even started. with the quality of smokes in the pass & an upcoming vacation in a few weeks, i had to keep the boxes' transit time to an absolute minimum. (not to mention the sub-tropical weather going on out west right now)

She left today! Insured for &#36300 and DC#0304 7990 0004 3063 6417

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!! Man down ! We had a bomb hit in Gilbert, Az today. Will report more as info becomes available. Over & out ;)Michael

KAA-BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!! Man down in Atlantic....sifting thru debris right now...........

Received the box yesterday and did my puts/takes. Goes out this afternoon...Delivery confirmation later today.

hey matt, if you're trying to keep us all in suspense, it's working! haha

####, suddenly realized that I'm next. Standing by.

OOps...got pretty busy. The box went out when I said it would, just didn't get the numbers posted. So..........
I'll post 'em tomorrow. LMAO
USPS DC # 03047990000315313198

thanks matt! wow, bill, that box is about to hit your place any second now... hehei know we've got a couple stops to go yet, but i have to say you guys are undoubtedly the best single group of passers i've ever seen. thanks again to everyone.

Just got home and the box was waiting for me. Will send it back out tomorrow morning. Will list posts and takes tomorrow also. Long day and I'm heading for bed.

Box went out this morning to Devin. Confirmation #0300 1290 0000 2578 6045. Insurance included: &#36300.Takes:
ERDM Choix Supreme
Sancho Panza BelicosoPuts:
Partagas Lonsdale
Super Partagas (PAS EU00)
Monty #4 (SLA LE00)
Bolivar PC
H. Upmann PC
Troya PCThanks for setting this up Darryl.

bill, you are way too generous, but thanks. there had to be a few more sticks calling your name in there? i don't think you could have turned that box around much faster either? dam. thanks very much. i should have called this the role model pass! well, one more stop then the box heads home. ready devin?

Darryl I got what I wanted. Those are two cigars I wanted to try before pulling the trigger on a box of each.
It was tempting to keep the entire pass, but I don't need a posse showing up at my front door with a rope! LOL.What until this sucker gets back home to you, all I can say is WOW!

Gentlemen,I apologize, I was called out of town unexpectedly on the evening of the 18th to do some work. I picked up my mail (About one hour ago) on the way home. And there are several cards in my box asking me to pick up packages and some things that need to be signed for. I assume the package is here, as to the information on
www.USPS.com. I have to work very late tonight, but I will make it a priority to get the package and send it on its way home tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.Devin

no problem, devin. thanks for the update. i read that tracking thing on usps.com, it says they attempted to deliver the package at 6:37AM????? is that right?