• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had my first 'Hot Wiener' taken 'all the way' and like

grateful1

Oh My!
My g/f is from RI. On our way down to Providence yesterday, she starts talking about getting a Hot Wiener

I'm like...baby...I'm right here..
...but no.
She starts talking meat sauce and mustard and onions and celery salt! 

So, after the wake... (her great aunt)...we go get these Hot Wieners on the way outta town!

800px-Hot_wieners.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_wiener

Man, those hot weiners look good. 

I felt dirty typing that.

Hot Wieners are the best!  My house is right across from one of the best wienie joints in RI!

Gary next time you're around let me know, I live right in the middle of RI, 20 minutes from everywhere.  We'll grab a smoke or two.

Which joint did you go to? 

bluue13 said:
Hot Wieners are the best!  My house is right across from one of the best wienie joints in RI!
Gary next time you're around let me know, I live right in the middle of RI, 20 minutes from everywhere.  We'll grab a smoke or two.

Olneyville on Plainfield St.

I may be taking more trips that way!

grateful1 said:

Not too far from me at all, I'm in Cranston across from Wien-O-Rama, yes directly down the street from a bar that used to be called Balls.  So I lived for a bit between Balls and Wien-O-Rama.  Can't make this sh*t up.

Anyway, feel free to shoot me a message whenever you're in the area, maybe we'll be able to mini-herf.

Those are some good looking wieners you've got there.

And I mean that in the most non-homosexual way possible!

bluue13 said:

Not too far from me at all, I'm in Cranston across from Wien-O-Rama, yes directly down the street from a bar that used to be called Balls.  So I lived for a bit between Balls and Wien-O-Rama.  Can't make this sh*t up.

Anyway, feel free to shoot me a message whenever you're in the area, maybe we'll be able to mini-herf.

So you live in a town called scrotum?

Damn those weiners look good Gary. There is a place in Clifton, New Jersey called the Hot Grill that has some awesome weiners and every time I drive thru there I get a few all the way. Shit Gary now you've got me all worked about some weiners - road trip!

Damn, this has to be a first, Gary talking wieners and no surprises. They must have been incredibly good.   :laugh:  ;)

They look great. JKs in Danbury ct. Aka texas hot wieners. Also awesome. I know your from ct so if you find your self in Danbury check it out.

Damn! I knew I shouldn't have looked at that, I am soooo hungry now...

MadMonk said:
Damn, this has to be a first, Gary talking wieners and no surprises. They must have been incredibly good.   :laugh:  ;)

I agree it's very disappointing Dan.

He could have had a field day with this. :(

Alternative names

New York System wiener, weenie, gagger